GIRL TOPIC: Problems being flat chested

Discussion in 'Help with Life' started by venster, Apr 20, 2012.

1. Noroz I Wish Happiness Always Be With You

The issue venster has wasn't about being adorable, it was about being sexy/beautiful. Being sexy is generally easier if you have large breasts, as cleavage is often related to being sexy. But I agree that it all comes down to confidence. To me, sexy is more about attitude than confidence. Fake it. Fake the confidence. Show that you want to be sexy, and that helps a lot.

2. miaulement Traverse Town Homebody

As girls, most of us can't really help if we feel a bit of jealousy when talking about someone having big breasts. Even with that bit of jealousy, I wouldn't want big breasts. Know why? I wouldn't have guys (or girls) who like me from my personality... just looks. No one would like me for who I am, they'd like me for how I look. You can still get that from being 'flat chested', I know, but I think you get my point.

That, and I've heard big breasts = back pain.

3. Saxima [screams geometrically]

This gets a lot of people. I don't associate adorable with the norm definition and just that. I associate it with sexy and appealing and attractive and every other synny you can think of for the word.

But loving yourself is a big deal, and if you don't love yourself, then really, how can you expect someone else to do the job for you? I'm not saying that no one will love you even if your self-confidence is shot, but someone is surely to love you if you love yourself, and after the fact, then you can reveal your weaknesses to them, because they love you and you love them and they'll just make you feel more loved and it's one giant love circle and etc.

4. venster You never heard of me, but I pop in time to time

Thank you for the advice guys. >< I think I was just feeling really down that day =) Looking back at it, the post is a little dumb.

5. Krowley Moderator

I wouldn't say dumb, everyone feels self conscience at one time or another, just don't let it over take you.
    Glad you feel better about it now.

6. VenitasX Merlin's Housekeeper

Hey Venster I understand where you are coming from (well not really ima dude) but I think everyone has something about their body that they are insecure about. For me being a really tall black guy everyone expects me to be some star athelete, but I really suck at most sports. Which means I cant get the same girls. Also I am really tall so a lot of girls are affraid of me. But remember that you arent the only one with small breasts and I will admit that most dudes are only looking for the really big ones. But also remember that girls maturre faster than boys in a mental and emotional way. 20 years of girls maturing > 20 years of boys maturing. So most boys your age are going to look past the girl with the flat chest, but there will come a time where boys will look past that. Hope you feel better and everything works out.

7. axel_respect Destiny Islands Resident

Apparently, so my older sister who is in the medical profession tells me. People subconsciously gravitate towards romantic partners that have a similar physical attraction value. If that's true then I guess there's somebody for everybody, wouldn't worry about it :P

If that doesn't satisfy then know that, as me and my boss shamelessly perv on girls at my work ( A cafe) I notice the girls we point out to each other don't necessarily have the biggest chests but are all still undeniably attractive.

big chest--nice to have, don't really need

8. Daenerys Targaryen ok

Just gonna leave this here. She has a great youtube channel.