GirlFriend/Boyfriend Help thread

Discussion in 'Help with Life' started by willi_211191, Nov 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. khcrazy101 Gummi Ship Junkie

i think u should go for it... sometimes girls like that

2. Devil's Angel Gummi Ship Junkie

Listening to my music which is your heartbeat
    Yup! Sounds like a pretty good plan ^^

3. Nymph of Destiny Chaser

Hmm...well, let's see...after reading some of the posts above, I can see you believe she likes you, which is a good chance of that from what I can tell. Don't forget to keep dropping hints that you like her before doing this...and then on Christmas Eve, when you give her your gift, and you look like you're about to turn and leave and then go back, you ought to go over to her, take her hands (hopefully it's not cold...) and tell her your feelings. Then watch how her expression is - disdain, happiness, surprised (good or bad one), and then kiss her, softly, not too rushed, not too forceful...just delicately, like a soft press on the lips.

Well, that's just my suggestion...anyway, good luck. :) Hope everything turns out good!

4. godzilla3456 Gummi Ship Junkie

I like this girl...

Well I am only 13 and I like this girl, but luckly I am in Junior High and we both have every single class together and lunch. So that means if I ever know what to say (and have the guts) it can be a good relationship OR I could be hated (and yelled at) in every single class.

But she laughs at the jokes I say, our birthdays are a few weeks away from each other AND both of our birthdays are near christmas so that is good.

On the other hand, she already went out with my other friends and he got dumped and kick between the legs (ouch!) so I am very worried about that.

Little details:

Im taller

We both get only A's or B's

I am not sure if she has a cell phone

she has glasses and i should, but i dont lol

we live about 10 min. away

we both dont have braces

One last thing what should I say to ask her out? and when?

5. Arcantress King's Apprentice

Two things.

1) How much do you like this girl? Is her friendship more important than a relationship with her, or vise versa?

2) Just realized the second thing i was oging to say only applies for your situation but with girls so never mind.

Well... i think you could go for it :) But see how she reacts to little flirting.

6. Devil's Angel Gummi Ship Junkie

Listening to my music which is your heartbeat
    Wow and i agree go for it!I think on christmas!Thats yours and herr present lol XD

7. _Oathkeeper_ Merlin's Housekeeper

Any ideas?

Okay, I like this guy, and I'm pretty sure he likes me by the way he treats me, and acts around me, But we dont talk alot. Anyways, my other friend, we talk alot, but I think he likes me by the way he talks to me, but, I dont like him like that, I like the other guy, but I dont talk with the other guy much. Help?

8. khcrazy101 Gummi Ship Junkie

hm....... thats a tough one.well u said that the ur friend and u talk alot but u dont like him like that...... but u like this other guy and u and him dont talk alot right?

hm.... y dont u and the guy u like talk alot.... maybe u should try making more conversation? thats all i can help u with srry

9. Spammy Traverse Town Homebody

Wasn't the Nokia or Samsung slogan;

"Music gets you talking"

Try that tactic :P GL

10. khcrazy101 Gummi Ship Junkie

TRUE DAT! HEY OATHKEEPER, if u follow wat we said maybe the two of u will b like this:cheers:

11. khcrazy101 Gummi Ship Junkie

u should totally go 4 it!

12. Destiny's Force Mess with the best, lose like the rest...

I am so jealous of you, right now! I wish I was that close to a girl! *pouts*

Anyway, just make sure you two have hung out at least a few times. It's no good if you don't know much about her. You know, the basics: her family, her goals, her favorite color...stuff like that. Get to know her a bit more if you haven't already.

As for what to say, just say "You wanna go out sometime?" But do it only when you two are alone. If you're with a group of friends...let's just say that's never a good thing. Not many people would agree with being that non-subtle and straightforward, but you're young. It's not going to be as hard as it will be later. Either that or treasure the moments you have together now. You never know what the future might bring.

13. khcrazy101 Gummi Ship Junkie

help me pwes!!

well i like a boy..... and he live down the street from me..... he is always around his friends playing football..... sometimes i go outside just to say hi and walk across the street to my best friends house... he smiles at me all the time..

wat should i do?

14. Mathias Jay beauty is in everything

Just go for it.

Don't be afraid if she rejects you. You will be rejected many times in your life, so just go for it.

As for how you do it: Note, just go up to her and ask her, ask a friend to ask her.

There are probably other ways to do it, but I only thought of those.

15. Destiny's Force Mess with the best, lose like the rest...

This wouldn't happen to be the same guy that was clueless to your feelings for him, is it?

16. Rosey Chaser

Read the title :P

Im making this cause quite frankly Im annoyed at the amount of threads there are on this xD So Im merging them all into this thread

Note: Any spam and I will move this to the spam zone.

17. White_Rook Looser than a wizard's sleeve.

Well if we're getting into specifics, technically I've yet to see anyone ask for actual girlfriend/boyfriend help. 90% of the threads these people make consist of a predicament where they aren't even talking to the person that they "like". Boyfriend and girlfriend problems are easy to work out when you just sit down and talk to the person you're having issues with; it shouldn't have to involve the public.

Really, if you like someone enough then work up the balls to talk to them. If you're too shy then obviously you're not attracted enough do something. The worst that could happen is that they don't like you, and even with that at least you know that 1 out of the billions of people on this planet aren't attracted to you. So it's not a big deal.

18. _Oathkeeper_ Merlin's Housekeeper

I tried talking to him about our cats over myspace XD He logged off before I sent it XD

19. Caetlin Destiny Islands Resident

I agree with you completely.

I read about 4 pages then went to this page to see if anything had changed, and well, it didn't.

But I have a boy problem right now. This guy likes me! But I already have a boyfriend and this guy seriously LOVES me. I've known it for a very long time. But yesterday he threatened to beat up my current boyfriend if I didn't break up with him. I'm considering standing up to this ****** myself or maybe telling someone else. Either way I'm going to warn my boyfriend.

How hypocritical of me.

20. _Oathkeeper_ Merlin's Housekeeper

._.
    Something like that I'd contact the police, tell a councelor, teacher, parent, anything. That's happened to my friend before

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.