Girls VS. Boys: Who's More Superior?

Discussion in 'Debate Corner' started by .:BookWorm:., Feb 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Animaniagirl Traverse Town Homebody

Both genders in their own way are more superior than the other, although girls have a bit more, we give birth -___-

2. Styx That's me inside your head.

Well let's look at facts. Men outperform women in numerous fields (physical labour, certain areas of logical thinking) much like women outperform men in other fields.
    So ideally, you need both. Who cares whether you can live without the other? I'd rather be extinct a few millenia sooner at mankind's peak, when society can achieve its full potential, then in a more limited environment.

3. Catch the Rain As the world falls down ♥

Personally I really, really do not want to be stuck on a planet with only chicks for company. That would be hell.

I don't know whether it is me being stupid or not, but that makes no sense.

4. Nuff' Said Banned

to the person who said women could do more things then men such as give birth. guys can do one extra thing too. we can produce sperm. women cant. women cant have kids without a guy being somewhat involved. if guys do die out the only way the population will continue is if there is some massive supply of sperm donations or cloning

5. TheMuffinMan Banned

This comment is stupid

Right, so because Remora require predator animals such as Sharks to live due to the symbiotic relationship of transportation and feeding off their gills, a Remora and a Great White Shark are "equally more superior" than one another?

6. Johnny Stooge Traverse Town Homebody

The penis doesn't bleed once a month.

7. Styx That's me inside your head.

It depends on how you rank them. If you were to rank them by say size, mass or power then no. But when you rank them in terms of importance, then such a statement can be true.
    Unfortunately importance often cannot be measured.

8. Xamad Traverse Town Homebody

Women, can't live with em, can't live without them...ALL WOMEN ARE INSANE...but I like an equal balance of both men and women...besides, I have 4 sisters so I'm used to the odds being stacked against me...

9. OhHey Merlin's Housekeeper

Considering the world as a whole, I would have to push for women. Think about it. For populating the world, who is the superior component? The woman of course. She carries and feeds the developing baby. The man merely has to send his sperm to the egg. A man is not needed for that process anymore these days. So, populating the world can be solely on women, thereby making man inferior.

10. Nieva Banned

'More Superior' is redundant. Men and women aren't equal, but they do balance each other out.

11. Hopefulwishes Traverse Town Homebody

Man -Vs- Woman? Joy. I personally think no one specifically is better than the others.

12. TheMuffinMan Banned

Yeah, you don't really need to get into the specifics, Men are just unspecifically better than women.

13. Hopefulwishes Traverse Town Homebody

=P Meanie.

14. Johnny Stooge Traverse Town Homebody

I reiterate: male genitalia doesn't bleed once a month.

15. Styx That's me inside your head.

Just a friendly reminder that this thread shouldn't go the way of the post whore paradise, people. :)

Then how come so many girls are happy together with a guy? Also, try to make your post a little more pleasant ro read. The Shift button would help a great deal with that.

16. What? 『 music is freedom 』

No doubt this has been stated before.

Using history as an example, women have been considered quite inferior to men, as one would clearly see (though there are exceptions with a few civilizations here and there, such as the late medieval Ethiopians, I believe). So yes, through this certain standpoint women would be considered unequal to men (which would gradually change, although there is still some female inferiority in other cultures). Of course, this "female inferiority" among current cultures would be through a perhaps "Westernized" standpoint.

Through a biological standpoint, I can say that our separate psychological traits cancel ones superiority over another out.

I'm not picking favourites here, though. That is simply pointless.

17. OhHey Merlin's Housekeeper

The fact that it can bleed is worse.

18. ArchVice Gummi Ship Junkie

Men and women have all manner of pros and cons. If you look at these traits as a whole they pretty much balance each other out. Men may be physically stronger than women, but women are more intelligent and possess a greater emotional understanding of people then us guys. I could run comparisons all day and we would be no closer to solving this riddle than we are now.

19. P Banned

Has anyone complained about the thread title yet? If not, then I feel it is my duty to mention that it is not grammatically correct. One side is superior over the other. They both cannot be superior. Superior is not a trait like courage, wisdom or power. It is a status one party holds over another. Thus you can not be "More superior" either you are superior to the other side, they are superior to you or you are equal. There is no fourth road.

As for which side is better? Well give a few million years and men will be phased out of human genetics. Take a few million years and women are given no rights. It fluctuates throughout history. Men are on average, stronger. Women have a tendency to be more sociable. Both sides are intelligent.

I'm taking the easy way out and saying that it's all in the eye of the beholder.

20. Styx That's me inside your head.

Yeah, people have mentioned it.

I doubt it will actually fluctuate, much rather change permanently. These decisions and evolutionary trends you speak of here are based off information or lack thereof. But information accumulates throughout history; you can't un-know something you know. Therefore I think these tendencies will not repeat themselves.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.