Girls VS. Boys: Who's More Superior?

Discussion in 'Debate Corner' started by .:BookWorm:., Feb 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. P Banned

You can't un-know something, but revolution can happen. I hate to be cliché, but remember Hitler? If Germany had succeeded, Jews would have gone from human status to animals. That sort of thing could happen. Also, at the end of the women rights movement, weren't companies going out of their way to be P.C. and hire women over men?

I think it can fluctuate. Perhaps not being sex slaves one year, rulers of the race the next, but certainly their rights change over the years.

2. Dark_dragon_heartless Traverse Town Homebody

Neither girls or boys are superior. There are some areas where boys are more likely to be superior, and some where girls are more likely to be superior, but that's not saying that in those areas, girls or boys will completely dominate each other! They're both as good as each other. And I don't understand why it would be any other way.

3. childofturin Why?

I can't honestly tell if you're post-whoring or just new, but in the Discussion sections, longer answers are generally preferred. You know, answers with content, not just a statement of opinion. For instance, why, in your opinion, are boys better?

4. RoxaSora2010 Nulla è reale. Tutto è lecito.

Everybody can do something better than someone else. I can do something better than a girl, and she can do something better than me, too. There's no race, there's just the human, so, no one is superior.

5. Missingheart Destiny Islands Resident

how can you tell????

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.