Kingdom Hearts II Goofy Floating Glitch in Xigbar Battle

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Amaury, Aug 11, 2014.

1. Amaury Legendary Hero

This is a glitch I discovered when I did my "only allies attack" run on this game quite a while ago, and while I was watching my Xigbar battle again from my second walkthrough of the game, I found it happened on my fight there as well.

Watch Goofy closely from 2:28 to 2:40:

It may happen with other allies and boss battles, but I'm not sure. The only way to fix it, though, is by letting Goofy get hit.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2014
  2. Labrys King's Apprentice

I didn't notice a thing, but thinking back on that fight, the only way I could've won the fight was if I increased my health more.

3. Antidote Façade

I've noticed this happens in battles where a boss is about to enter into scripted actions with short cutscenes - like in your video, Goofy started using Tornado (or whatever move it is) just as Xigbar was about to transition into his sniping phase. The game just seems to hiccup. It's happened to me a few times but nothing major.

4. Amaury Legendary Hero

Goofy Tornado, yeah. However, Goofy was already in the middle of Goofy Tornado in my case, not starting it. Also, it'd probably happen with Goofy Bash and Goofy Turbo as well?

Yeah, though, that makes the most sense. It only happens with Xigbar because he's the only boss that has transitional changes like that.

5. Antidote Façade

Yeah, I imagine it would happen with his other attacks too. I don't think it necessarily matters if Goofy is in the middle of the attack or just about to start it, the computer AI just has the annoying ability to interrupt you at inconvenient times lol.