Kingdom Hearts II Goofy...THE SMART ONE!!?!?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by key dragon, Nov 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I think what happened was, that people complained about Goofy being too stupid in the firt two game (KH1 and CoM), which surprises me, since Goofy's suppose to be that way...not dumb, but dense on the things around him.

What I think Nomura or Square Enix messed up on, was that in order for Goofy to appear smarter, they dumbed the other two (Sora and Donald), so it was Goofy who was more perceptive and spotted things, when before, Sora used to be alot smarter in that department. Even Donald.

2. Princess Celestia Supreme Co-Ruler of Equestria

Goofy was the smart one in Kingdom Hearts 1.

He knew more about what would happen to The End of The World than the other two.

He also seemed to be the one to notice things first.

This is not out of his Disney character, Goofy was always inteligent, just "goofy."

Dont believe me, watch Mr. Wheeler, Goof Troop, or A Goofy Movie. He doesnt lack intelligence, or ability to comprehend, he is just "goofy."

Edit: Donald was always very impulsive, which could make him look dumb, even in Disney.

Sora, well... he's just Sora. I think he is dumb.

3. Bone Doctor Merlin's Housekeeper

Goofy always came up with plans and ideas for the rest of the group, he was also alwas the one to lead them in the right direction when they we're somewhere. Donald is jsut annoying as hell and sora needs an education, or to at least mature like riku, so thats what i have to say lol

4. Asterisk NO WONT LET YOU

Goofy always thought outside of the box...the other's didnt think much on certain subjects..and Goofy does what he can to solve the whole mystery in the KH series

5. Hummingbird Destiny Islands Resident

Considering Sora has the IQ of a peanut and Donald is too impatient to have time to think rationally, no, I don't find this surprising. Goofy has always been the observant one and the one to pick up the obvious things no one else noticed.

6. Lefolane Destiny Islands Resident

Goofy is the brain of team.. He is optimistic and rational. In CoM he is the one who assumed and tried to figure out how the situation would be going^^

7. Roxaspartanti King's Apprentice

I know!

Goofy ws the smart one in these games because:
    1: Donald is impatient
    2: Sora is mainly the one that learns alot, so goofy was the only guy.

8. key dragon One with the keyblade

So did Donald and the ENTIRE army, but not GOOFY.:D

9. Nova We left a scar size extra-large.

I found it amusing :D
    Not sad or anything(on Goofy's behalf). Sora and Donald were kinda pathetic...

10. Noise For Love and Justice

he is...considering Donald never heals when you need it...

damn duck >.>

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.