Granrodeo

Discussion in 'Music' started by Jin, Mar 14, 2014.

1. Jin うごかないで

The latest band that has been doing all the openings for Kuroko's basketball and they're honestly in my top 3 along with One OK rock and SID my J-rock bands change all the time but these 3 are my main. and I absolutely love them. here are some of their openings and tell me what you think!

I hope you like them!

2. Cookiie Traverse Town Homebody

I haven't listened to many of their songs because I've only gotten into them recently, but I really like their music. They're catchy and no matter how many times I listen to them, I never get sick them. (The Other Self has around 400 plays in counting on my iTunes)

Another song I like is the opening they sang for Karneval:

(side note: I also think that Kishou Taniyama's a really great voice actor hehe)

3. Jin うごかないで

I never watched karneval I'm glad you showed this to me I've recently gotten back to watching KNB and I've noticed Granrodeo have done ALL of the openings for it and I absolutely love them if you find any other anime openings they've done please send them to me :C

EDIT: Also since i'm on the 2nd part of season 2 now (Watching it on crunchyroll as we speak) I'm currently really loving this opening now

(this version has it's pitch lowered sadly I can't find many with the normal pitch for obvious reasons) eitherway I love the main singers voice I don't know what it is BUT HE HAS THAT VOICE THAT COULD CHEER UP ANYONE WHO'S REALLY DEPRESSED I'd love to meet the lead singer of Granrodeo and the lead singer of Sid along with Nico touches the walls and especially Uverworld..god I'm obsessed with j-rock bands ;_;

Last edited: Mar 15, 2014
  4. Cookiie Traverse Town Homebody

Meeting them would be so awesome. I can't even begin to imagine what it would be like, but knowing me, I'd probably be too busy freaking out to talk to them properly ;~; . Anyways, I just remembered that GRANRODEO also performed the opening for Code:Breaker:

( It's not one of my favourite songs of theirs, it's still a really good song c: )