Microsoft Halo Combat Evolved

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Xehsin, Oct 1, 2006.

1. Xehsin Destiny Islands Resident

Well the first game to the amazing series of Halo! I have the trial version of Halo, even though i finished the full version. Anyway if anyone wants to get the trial version you can get it from www.download.com. Search for Halo Combat Evolved. And the trial lasts forever! My server name is !!CLEAN FIGHT!! and my name is.. Xehsin. So what do u guys think about this game?

2. Inasuma "pumpkin"

I thought so far, this was the best game. It was fun, challenging, and actually...easier. =P

3. Tallian Banned

This game is pretty awesome! I love throwing Covenant grenades on little Grunts and watching them run around like idiots trying to get them off.

4. Roxas OG

I have it for computer, and I just got it and I'm on level 4 where you're on a beach. I'm going to play on-line once I finish story mode twice.

NOTE: I've beaten this game for XBox I just wanna get used to the comp controls.

5. Tallian Banned

I never played the one on the computer. I bet it's better than the one on the XBox.xD

Back on topic, have you guys ever played it on Legendary on the first level? That's so hard; nearly impossible.:eek:

6. Roxas OG

Me and my friend like to just play Legendary for fun - and we beat the last level!

How? We just ran through it to the warthog part, and then drove over the pillar of autumn without stopping. It was intense.

7. L337 kybldmstr Destiny Islands Resident

WARNING: SPOILER!

It's also better if you finish the game on Legendary, because you get an extended ending where a Covenant and Marine fight over which of them gets a gun lying on the floor; that's what I was told, anyway. But the ending is extended!

EDIT: where's the spoiler tag feature? :eek:

8. Axels-fanboy Moogle Assistant

i have that game puter my name is super nova. Im just now getting into sniping in the game lol XD

9. *Sora* Gummi Ship Junkie

Pfft, when I get around to installing Halo again, I'll wreck any of you, anyday. >.>

I played Halo for almost 3 years straight, got into 1st place during Clan Wars 7 times, and was on the top 100 leaderboards for Halo 2 on XBL for over 3 months. (41 in Team Slayer, legit.)

So yeah, I'll take all of you on. xD!!

10. Falco Twilight Town Denizen

Oh no trust me before taking on Shine make sure you have a lot of experience. I played him and he shot me from nowhere he even killed me with camo on O_o. Anyway the game is pretty good but I suggest playing on the net more.

11. Roxas OG

Lol, I installed it 2 days ago and I'm on level 7 the library on Easy mode xD.