Having Trouble Sleeping

Discussion in 'Help with Life' started by Calxiyn, Aug 2, 2014.

1. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

Edited by Admin

2. Amaury Legendary Hero

The culprit may simply just be that you're sleeping in every day from the looks of it.

Whenever I've gone to bed late, which, for me, is at 2:00 AM or higher, the best way I've found to get back on schedule (between 11:00 PM and 1:00 AM for me) is to either just stay up all night and all day or, and this is what I do nowadays, wake up at my normal time (between 6:00 AM and 8:00 AM) and stay awake all day so I'm tired and fall asleep easily the next night.

3. Misty gimme kiss

Adjust your sleep schedule bit by bit. If you go to bed at 3AM, set your alarm for an hour earlier than you would usually wake up. That night, go to bed an hour earlier than you normally would (2AM). It takes time but this is the healthiest way to readjust your sleep schedule.

As for general trouble sleeping, there are a myriad of factors that could cause it. Have you had any recent lifestyle changes? Do you exercise regularly? The other problems you've described are likely linked to your sleeping troubles but they may also be symptoms of something more serious. If it's possible, you may want to see a doctor and see what they have to recommend.

4. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

Edited by Admin