Kingdom Hearts II "Hayner! Pence! Olette!"

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Amaury, Dec 22, 2013.

1. Amaury Legendary Hero

I never understood why Roxas shouted their names when time was frozen.

Does anyone know?

2. DigitalAtlas Don't wake me from the dream.

I wanna know why the line was so badly delivered. His voice cracked when he said Olette and no one bothered to edit it at all. P weird.

I think he just felt a bit of desperation though. The last time he shouted their names and freaked out, he wound up back in hi reality which he was hoping would happen again.

3. KeybladeSpirit [ENvTuber] [pngTuber]

They were the only "normal" thing that he knew in the life that DiZ had built for him. He just wanted everything to go back to what he knew was normal.

4. Antidote Façade

I would say that it'd be pretty traumatic to go through the experience of everything you've ever known being a non-existent lie. They were his best holographic friends and he wanted them around for what he knew as comfort and normalcy in the situation he was facing.

It will never be as bad as, "who am I gonna have ice cream with?". Never. That eclipses all.

5. LehasXBlade Merlin's Housekeeper

I'd say because Roxas felt that he needed to call his friends when everything suddenly changed for him. He once called their names and time continued, but he tried a second time in hopes that time would once again continue/he would be able to continue his "normal" life.

6. Misty gimme kiss

Agreed. They were symbols of his "normal" life (or, well, his Twilight Town life)--it's equal to covering your ears and shutting your eyes. He can then pretend that all the time shifts, passing out, strange creatures and people, aren't real and stay within the world he wants (Twilight Town).