Heart of Dreams [Chapter one]

Discussion in 'Archives' started by AlexleHoshi, Feb 1, 2007.

1. AlexleHoshi Dude called Alex

Yeah spelling isn't one of the things I'm good at, but over the week end I'll re read it and fix it up

2. ...::/final_falling\::... King's Apprentice

i toatally agree at first i thought i only had ONE eye!!

same here, heh heh

3. AlexleHoshi Dude called Alex

Okay people I'm going to fix all errors soon so please don't keep going on about it or I won't

4. Flowers-For-You Traverse Town Homebody

Actually, Anniexo... I'd be willing to spell check your story for you! (please!!!)
    Of course, that is if you let me.

5. AlexleHoshi Dude called Alex

Sure if you want to be my gust

6. Flowers-For-You Traverse Town Homebody

So you want me to copy it, correct it, then send it back to you via PM?

7. AlexleHoshi Dude called Alex

Yes please Flower and thanks you

8. no-reality_allowed ¢ℓαιяνσуαηт ℓσνєкιℓℓ

nice very nice, hope i get to see me again, and there wasn't that many errors to make a fuss over it, just finish the story and go back to re-edit everything......hey darky lets go over use our power of darkness =D

*over uses darkness*

=D

9. Flowers-For-You Traverse Town Homebody

Yeah, actually thats the spell checked version I corrected. I know I type too fast some times so there may still be a few minor errors, but at least it's less than before. ^_^

10. ...::/final_falling\::... King's Apprentice

ill fix the whole thing tomorrow if u want,Anniexo,just PM it to me and ill PM it back.

11. COOL! Nice chapter! Can't wait until I come in.

12. AlexleHoshi Dude called Alex

Good new people chapter two is almost done, it should be up later to day or tomorrow

13. AlexleHoshi Dude called Alex

Heart of Dreams (Chapter two)

The brunet, Soku, was walking through the village with nothing to do, that was until he saw Flower outside her shop, a wide grin formed on his face coming up with a way to prank her. He slowly walked up behind her and raised his hand, but before he could do anything something hard hit him in the side of the head. He looked at what it was and saw a shoe, that was then picked up by the person who threw it, Soku looked up and saw Anniexo.
    “If you’re going to wind someone up, windy boy, then go do it to someone else.” Anniexo said putting her shoe back on. Soku looked at Anniexo then at Flower, who was now walking behind Anniexo.
    “Aww, man... how did you know I was going to prank Flower, damn it?” Soku said but Anniexo didn’t answer, she just looked at Soku with a ‘try it again and you’re dead’ look, so Soku backed away slowly.

After a while, Soku was bored again, that was until he saw Rox, nRa, and Darky talking.
    “It’s windy time!” Soku said rising his hand, a gust of wind blew out of his hand and was heading to the lighting boy and darkness boys.
    “Damn it, look out!” Darky shouted, and with that, they jumped out of the way. Rox ran behind Soku and grabbed the back of Soku’s neck, and the darkness boys held their hands out to his chest.
    “Give us one good reason why I shouldn’t shock you, and they shouldn’t send you to the world of darkness.” Rox asked sounding evil. Soku turned his head a bit to get a look at Rox, he tried to keep a cool face but he couldn’t hide the small look of fear in his eyes.
    “I was bored and I wanted something to do.” Soku answered, the other boys rolled their eyes at Soku's answer.
    “What about Anniexo and Flower? Why don’t you ask them for something to do?” nRa asked.
    “Do you want Anniexo to get mad and kill me?” Soku replied, this time they laughed at Soku’s answer.
    “I take it you were going to wind Flower. Ha, you know that gets Anniexo mad.” Darky laughed.
    “Oh shut up, Darky!” Soku said looking a bit peeved.
    “What about the water boys?” Rox asked, knowing that if Soku said yes, he’d find them again and shock them.
    “Do you really think I’m going to lead you to them?” Soku replied, with this Rox pushed Soku onto the floor and walked off.
    “Fine, I’ll go look for them myself. I’m sure they're back at the lake.” Rox grumbled.
    “Well, it looks like there’s going to be a bit of shocking going on.” nRa calmly said, walking the other way to Rox, Darky followed leaving Soku alone.
    “Aww, man... now what am I going to do?” Soku said getting up, as he went to walk off, a wall of fire surrounded him.
    “Aw man, not B-rik…” Soku said trying to blow the fire away but it was too strong for him to do so.
    “Well, well Soku, we’re both bored and I feel like have a little bit of fun... don’t you?” A voice said from within the fire, Soku looked around to see where in the wall of fire the voice was coming from, but saw nothing but the flames.

Back at the lake, Axel and Ryoma were both wet and very tired from fighting.
    “Man, I can’t believe you tried to freeze me again, Ryoma.” Axel said, standing up and holding out a hand for Ryoma.
    “Sorry Axel, but you know I can’t help it, I love my ice.” Ryoma laughed, taking Axel's hand and pulling himself up. The water boys then left the lake and headed back to the village.

When they got there, they found someone waiting for them... Rox. He had an evil grin on his face they knew he only used when he was planning to shock Axel and Ryoma.
    “Move it, Rox.” Axel demanded, Rox just shook his head.
    “Now why would I want to do that, Axel? That would let you two get away.” Rox said coldly, he then felt something poke him in his back.
    “Aw, come on Rox, stop being so mean and let the water boys pass.” Anniexo said.
    “Damn it, Anniexo, why’d you have to go ruin my fun?” Rox asked turning to face Anniexo.
    “Because, my good friend, you want to hurt my other friends and you know how much that gets me mad.” Anniexo replied softly poking Rox‘s forehead. She then gave Axel and Ryoma the signal to go.
    “Thanks Anniexo, we owe you one.” Axel said running past her and Rox.
    “Oh, you’re so going to pay for this, Anniexo.” Rox said. Anniexo just turned around and waved a hand as to say ‘Yeah, yeah whatever’, this got Rox mad, so he held up his hands like they were guns and shot lighting at Anniexo. Before the lighting hit, vines shot out of the floor to block it.
    “The hell!? Since when have you been able to do that?” Rox asked, Anniexo looked around the vines at Rox.
    “It wasn’t me silly.” Anniexo replied, Flower then stepped out from behind the vines followed by Gharanth.
    “You should know that where ever I am, these two aren’t far away.” Anniexo laughed, leaning on the vines.
    “What? Shouldn’t at least one of you been working?” Rox said, he didn’t really care that the girls weren’t working, he was more bothered about shocking something, so he held his hands up above him, pointing to the sky and shot lighting out of them again. A few seconds later, a bird fell next to Rox, who looked down at the dead bird and grinned.
    “Ah, that’s better...” He said walking back in to the village, the girls watched him.
    “Well that was weird, even for me.” Anniexo said standing up off the vine.
    “I know, what’s with him and shocking living things?” Flower asked looking at her friends.
    “Rox just has a shocking personality.” Gharanth replied.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks flowers-for-you for checking this for me

14. Ratchet Bah weep graaagnah wheep ni ni bong!

That was brilliant. I love Rox and Soku's characters! Axel is charming and Flower is so sweet. I loved every word! :)

15. AlexleHoshi Dude called Alex

Thank you, okay chapter three is going to be a little hard since I only really have one person i haven't used yet, so could you ask Xadllas, if he'd like to join

16. Axel Chaser

Partying, making tags and Staring at the Sun.
    The last part was the best:) I glad you made it diferent to KHVR, you've made it like a peaceful village and place and the conflict seems very different to KHVR. (Just to clear up, Im not glad because KHVR's style suked, just because it makes it very different).

And just one lil error to help you out. In the last sentence it says persoanlly instead of personality which is a great sentence:)

17. Ratchet Bah weep graaagnah wheep ni ni bong!

Sure I will, I'm sure he would love to! :D

18. Flowers-For-You Traverse Town Homebody

Oh, so sorry I missed the last sentence when I was spell checking! >_<
    Well anyway, I loved it, and thank you Gharanth for saying Flower was sweet. ^_^

19. AlexleHoshi Dude called Alex

There I fixed it gald you all like it

20. Inasuma "pumpkin"

*giggle snort*

I love it! =D