Hello to everyone again <3

Discussion in 'Introductions & Departures' started by Doc, Jan 8, 2017.

1. Doc Destiny Islands Resident

Hello to everyone new and old on Kh-vids. I'm back again due to a really heavy nostalgia and a bit of loneliness. I had a best friend who introduced me to Kh-vids who I was very fond of (and who has moved on with her life.) I really enjoyed making friends on Kh-vids and thought I'd come to see if any of my old friends were still using and if I could make some new friends! I want to stick around for a while!

Ps. If anyone here likes, games, anime, manga, comic books, conventions, pets, archery, or drawing then we will be amazing friends! <3

2. Glen Returned from the dead

I like games, anime (watching Fate/Zero and Blue Exorcist atm), comic books, conventions, pets (dogs will forever be amazing), drawing, and have been interested in archery for quite some time. Does this make us friends? No, but hey with any luck maybe that'll change, after all it's nice to have friends. Given you're now back on KHV, I'm sure that you'll make plenty of your own given all the strange and...."exotic" personalities that we as a community have to offer!

Welcome back to the site!

3. Korosu Kingdom Keeper

Your username sounds familiar. Welcome back to KHV! I hope you enjoy your stay.

4. DigitalAtlas Don't wake me from the dream.

Forgot to say welcome, so welcome!

5. Path Light Merlin's Housekeeper

Welcome back Doc!

6. Sadden Blood Warrior Lost in the mind! Help help me god!!!!! Their afte

Have no Idea who you are cause I disappear years at a time, but welcome lol

7. Hiro ✩ Guardian

I like all of those things. I just can't practice archery lmao. We've talked in the Discord briefly but I figured I may as well say welcome officially.