Hell's Rebels

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Beucefilous, Oct 20, 2017.

1. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]
    The city of Kintargo has a new lord-mayor, but he's not someone interested in maintaining that city's free spirit. Paracount Barzillai Thrune has placed the city under martial law, and his cruel proclamations and sinister plans for the city bode ill. Can a small group of heroes and would-be rebels stand against the might of the Thrice-Damned House of Thrune and the Church of Asmodeus and save their home town from being crushed under the boot of an infernal tyrant? Will one of Cheliax's most powerful inquisitors make the city his playground, or can the rebels known as the Silver Ravens rise up to bring a new era of freedom to the so called Silver City of Kintargo? Join the rebellion! Save Kintargo! DOWN WITH THRUNE!
    Hell's rebels is an adventure path for the Pathfinder system. In it, the players are swept into a rebellion which they must run in order to successfully liberate the city of Kintargo.

Rebellion Sheet management here
    For more information, refer to the player's guide here

General Guidelines:
    • This will be run in the pathfinder system, if you aren't familiar with pathfinder then I will be willing to teach you. However, it will require a lot of reading. If you are okay with this, feel free to apply. If not, this isn't the RP for you.
    • You do not need to post a character sheet in order to apply. Simply post stating interest, and I'll mark you down as a participant.
    • This will be in a play-by-post format on KHV. You don't need to set aside any specific time for a session in person.
    • Discuss things with your party. Once you know who the other participants are, discuss things like party composition to avoid six sorcerers who get mowed down in the first encounter. Potential things like backstory involving another PC. A character is always more fun to play if they have character to them.
    • This follows the general forum rules.
    Character Creation:
    • A character sheet template can be found here
    • Please do not edit the document directly. Simply copy and paste the information into your own character sheet and edit it from there. Once you've completed it, either post a link to it in this thread or send it to me privately. It doesn't matter which one, as long as I can see it. If you need help filling out your character sheet, just message me and I'll help you to the best of my abilities.
    • Nearly all first party content is allowed in this. A compilation of this information can be found here
    • That is however not to say that I am disallowing third party content altogether. It is however, not allowed by default. This content will be considered on a case by case basis.
    • You will begin at level 1
    • When determining ability scores, you will be allowed a choice of a 20 point buy or 4d6 and drop the lowest.
    • For any other questions, feel free to ask either in the thread or in a private message.

Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2018
  2. Deleres Merlin's Housekeeper

3. cstar stay away from my waifu

-raises hand-

4. Arch Mana Knight

Bard only challenge? BARD CHALLENGE. (But seriously I know what musical class I want)

5. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]

count me in

6. Aelin Best Waifu

Why of course

7. Skyheart Joker

8. cstar stay away from my waifu

[​IMG]

For the ease of other's access (especially if they have questions about it).

Character Sheet
    Feats List

"This one guards a caravan. Not exactly one for this "politics" thing. Tttttthat's why this one punches stuff. So what would the squishy one like Purrah to punch?"

9. ClearZer0 Moogle Assistant

I'd like to join if you'd allow me.

10. Aelin Best Waifu

Alright well here is my attempts at a character sheet and the backstory is at the bottom. Bare with me, I barely know pathfinder stuffs, so this is a learning experience for me.

11. Arch Mana Knight

12. ClearZer0 Moogle Assistant

13. salem215 Moogle Assistant

hello.

14. CrownMoksha Decimo

15. Deleres Merlin's Housekeeper

16. LadyAzura Hollow Bastion Committee

17. Deleres Merlin's Housekeeper

18. Skyheart Joker