Help, any RWBY AND Naruto fans

Discussion in 'The Spam Zone' started by jackdaniel0, Aug 12, 2018.

1. jackdaniel0 Twilight Town Denizen

So I want to animate a fight that's essentially Naruto and Sasuke vs. Momoshiki (the anime version), and I'm trying to choose between Ruby and Yang for the two characters. And I'm having so much Goddamn trouble, they all fit the other 2 in so many different ways.

First off, choosing Ruby and Yang because they're siblings, like Naruto and Sasuke basically are. If I wasn't so attached to this idea, I'd probably go with Blake for Sasuke. Anyways...

Ruby and Sasuke both have powers directly related to their eyes (Silver eyes, and the Regular and Mangekyo Sharingans and Rinnegan) and use some sort of bladed weapons (scythe and sword). Yang and Naruto are both blond, prefer fisting, c̶a̶n̶ ̶u̶s̶e̶ ̶S̶e̶x̶y̶ ̶J̶u̶t̶s̶u̶, and literally power up through anger AND get red eyes as a side effect.

On the other hand, Yang and Sasuke are the ones missing an arm, and between Ruby and Yang, Yang is the one that's more likely to go all Dark Side like Sasuke and/or get his personality(both even end up losing faith in someone they cared about; Itachi and Blake.) Also that whole little arc where Yang finds out the truth behind her family (on her mother's side, atleast), and then there's Sasuke, whose literal entire EXISTENCE is tied to his family / bloodline.

Whereas, like Naruto, Ruby is absolutely the one that'd use the Talk no Jutsu the most, and both of them are also known for having immense speed(Ruby's semblance is literally Speed, and Naruto is compared to the teleportation of the Yellow Flash Minato Namikaze, also his father, by the Raikage, one of the fastest entities in Naruto canon). Ruby's also the epitome of optimism, hope, and "I never go back on my word. That's my nindo, my ninja way." of RWBY, just like Naruto in his own series.

Help?

2. Maka Albarn It's called love

Welp, based on what was said, there's more pros than cons for Yang to be Saskue and Ruby to be Naruto