Hi there!

Discussion in 'Introductions & Departures' started by KairiKitty, Oct 13, 2020.

1. KairiKitty Moogle Assistant

Hey! I don't know why I didn't join here before, but I've known about the site for quite a while! Maybe I just kept procrastinating..... or forgot....... :C

Anyway! My name's Kat(or Kitty...) and I've been a big fan of Kingdom Hearts for a long time! I remember really getting into the franchise around 2009ish, and started cosplaying Kairi in 2010. I've been on and off with the fandom, but it has stuck with me regardless.

If it wasn't obvious before, I'm a cosplayer. I've cosplayed since 2009 and have learned so much from it! I make a lot of stuff cosplay and non-cosplay! I find cosplay as a great way to show my creativity! Currently I'm in the process of making Kairi's KH3 outfit! I started it a while back, took breaks, then went back to it, and hoping to finally have it finished soon.

Even though the story of Kingdom Hearts as a whole is quite confusing and all over the place, I still enjoy the journeys of these characters. I love that it basically combines Disney and Final Fantasy, two things I love so very much, into one franchise.

My favorite character is definitely Kairi. Her strong belief in Sora and everyone is really inspiring to me. There have been times where I felt like losing hope in things, but I just need to remind myself to keep believing in those I cherish most. To be the light others may forget. <3

My other faves are(in no particular order): Axel/Lea, Demyx, Saix/Isa, and Namine. But I do love pretty much all of the characters.

Well, that's it for now! Hope to see you guys around! ^^ And one final note.... why haven't they included Brave in the KH world? D: (come on Square it's my favorite Pixar movie).