Hidden in their Eyes

Discussion in 'Archives' started by cstar, Feb 8, 2013.

1. cstar stay away from my waifu

[​IMG]

"Why does war exist?"
    "Because child, peace is a dream."
    *__________________________________________________________*​

Information
    Each Chapter of Hidden in their Eyes will be released in a "whenever I feel like updating" schedule for the moment. I hope to keep it as active as I can.
    This story is a split narration between four characters. A bio will be added in this section when each are introduced. There is no definitive order which character's chapters will be released and when.
    Characters
    • x
    • Olibanum Love is a "citified Clannie" with a heightened sense of mind. She was taken away at age six to be trained for the A.C.C. Normally she tries to keep things cheery but is not afraid to kill the mood when it needs to be killed. Her original name was Minnow
    • Aurum is a Citi, and is also the son of the leader of the A.C.C. At current he appears to be a loyal and obedient citizen of Metro, whose only goal is to be the son his father wants him to be. His birth name is unknown.
    • Daneal is a Clannie of the Epoh clan who ran off at the idea that his family was wiped out. His original name is Zachránce.
    Secondary Characters

• Tulip Kings is Olibanum's aunt who raised her after her mother died. She cared for Olibanum so much that she almost gave up her own son to save her. Eventually she gave her up to the A.C.C under the impression that everyone in their clan would be killed.​
    • Giuda Alexander is a Citi with a passion for reading and writing. His father is a record keeper and Giuda is proud of him for it. He is currently under the training of the A.C.C. thanks to a deal his mother never completed.
    Weapons/Abilities

• Beocht is a multiweapon. Constucted and used by the Epoh clan for generations. This weapon folds out into a sword, a bow, a gun, two knives, and an axe. Attachments for bullets, arrows and throwing stars are on top of the weapon, but Beocht is used more as a sword. It has a strap so it can be carried on someone's back.
    Introduction: 1/4
    The girl with lying eyes
    -------​
    Fire.

Everything was burning the night they attacked my family. I was only five at the time, but I remember that day every time I see a child with fear in their eyes or a small candle being used to light a room on a dark day.

The smoke was engulfing me and I sat there holding in a cough. They were looking for survivors, and I was one of them. I heard the occasional footstep and panicked at the noise. I heard one come closer and pressed flat on the ground and pretended to be dead. My eyes were closed, but I heard footsteps stop and walk away.
    "Neahm."
    The voice was cracked and awful sounding, I could not track it down no matter how much I looked.
    "Neahm, daughter. Over here."
    My head looked around quickly at the recognition of the voice, it was my father's. I stood up quickly and ran around looking for him. To my despair, I found him bleeding on the ground. His right arm was gone and his face was swollen up. I knelt to the ground and touched his face.
    "Where is Zachránce?"
    "I locked him in the safe room."
    "You should be with him."
    I pressed my head against him and cried, "I needed to find you and mom..."
    He smiled at me and reached his left arm out and grabbed his weapon, the weapon, Beocht. He held it out to me and spoke, "As my eldest, I give you our family's artifact."
    I pushed it away and shook him saying, "No father! Rise! You will not die... You can't die!"
    He placed it down and grabbed my hand softly and said, "My time is at it's end, save your brother, honor our clan."
    His hand fell from my face as I cried, "No father."
    "Shh."
    The footsteps approached almost immediately as I looked in fear in the direction they were coming. I was in shock, I should have done what I did the first time... but it was too late.
    There were two men from the opposing clan heading our way. They saw me immediately and charged at me.
    The rest was instinctive, I picked up Beocht and changed it into a sword and fought them until they both fell dead. Although I was only five, my father had trained me to defend myself as soon as I had aged 3.
    There were more footsteps coming, and I couldn't keep fighting. I was already weak. I ran back over to my father, who's breath had stopped. I did not have time to do anything, I had to get to my brother and protect him....​

2. cstar stay away from my waifu

Introduction: 2/4
    The girl with lying eyes
    -------​
    They were everywhere except in the western portion. They most likely thought, no one would be dumb enough to come that close to a cliff. They clearly weren't expecting a five year old girl to be running around in search of survivors. In my eyes, they still thought there were no survivors.
    I ran along the edge of the cliff, I knew it very well because I grew up there. I did not trip or feel staggered as I made it to the safe room. I heard him banging against the door trying to still get out, he was only three, I expected as much.
    I put my head up to the door and whispered, "Zach."
    "Neahm! Neahm. Let me out! Tuo tel em!"
    I placed my hand up to the door and whispered, "I will brother, I will. But the men are still here. I will let you out when they are gone."
    "No Nea, No! I wanna be with you." I heard his cry on the other side of the door, "Please... Tuo tel em."
    I hushed him immediately and he submitted. I heard footsteps coming towards us, I whispered quickly to him.
    "Be silent brother, I will come back for you."
    "Promise me."
    "Esimorp I."
    "Evol uoy I."
    "And backwards."
    I ran quickly away from the room, turning slightly to purposefully throw the men in my direction. I slipped at that one moment, and as quick as balance was lost I had fallen from the cliff. I felt my head feel light as an energy surrounded me, and I hit the ground. It hurt as much as I had expected it to, but the damage was not nearly as great as it should have been.
    I looked up and saw the men looking around, scanning the area to find me. They wouldn't until daylight, and even then it would be hard to see a 5 year old. I heard a small screeching, like a kitten, but at the same time not. I looked around for the source, and found a baby Gem. Well, actually. I do not know the name of the species. They were protected by our clan, and this was the last of them left. I named it Gem, that's not the species.
    I saw it wounded and walked up to it and cuddled it, "Are you alright little one?"
    It looked up at me helplessly and I found myself collapse to the ground from fatigue. I curled around it, struggling to breath while saying, "It's alright, I will protect you.. you will be okay..." I then felt the world fade black around me.
    -------​
    "There is no one else?"
    "No, we got the Saccharides out, but this is the only Epoh left..."
    I wouldn't dare open my eyes, but I felt the little body of Gem still on my stomach. I listened helplessly at words around me.
    "You're going to take her to Metro? You aren't going to-"
    "Hush."
    "...Alright sir."
    She only opened her eye slightly, and her head was to the side. She looked and saw they were near the safe house. But, the door was wide open...
    "...Zachránce."

3. cstar stay away from my waifu

Introduction: 3/4
    The girl with heartbroken eyes
    -------​
    "Seventeen flowers in a tight little row."
    "Sixteen yell stop."
    "And one yells go."
    "Where that little flower went I don't know."
    "Sixteen little flowers left, oh oh oh~"

The little girl about six smiled at the woman in front of her, she was her aunt. The little girl lost her mother a few years before, but the girl didn't care. Her aunt was her mother, and she trusted her.

"Your turn Minnow."
    The little girl stared absently as she hugged her knees and sang.
    "Sixteen flowers in a little tight row, fifteen yell stop and one yells go. Where that little flower went, I don't know. Fifteen little flowers left, oh oh oh~"
    The aunt clapped at her before a knock came from the door and the aunt turned nervously. She put her hand on the girl's shoulder and spoke, "I'll be back, keep singing sweetie."

"Okay Auntie... Fifteen flowers in a little tight row-."

The aunt opened the door and stared at the man in the entrance way.
    "Good afternoon madam, are you Minnow Love's guardian?"
    "Yes... I am Tulip, Tulip Kings."
    "You are not from the Love family?"
    "Love is my maiden name..."
    "Very well, may I come in?"
    "You can come in, but I do not approve of it."

"Fourteen little flowers left oh oh oh~"

The man sat down at a table and put his hands on his lap, "Your brother worked very hard for us, but unfortunately he never payed off his debt."
    "He worked for you until his death, I heard you were coming and you will not be taking my niece away. I will not let you."
    "I am not taking Minnow, I am taking Olibanum with me."
    "Olibanum? You renamed her in your code already?! I never gave you consent!"
    "Tulip we have been waiting for the Love Clan to repay us for years, we have allowed you, Clannies to live with the Cities. Would you like us to kick you out? Turn you into slaves?"
    He leaned forward and spoke, "Kill you, and your niece both."

"Auntie! What number comes after thirteen?"

"We have married within Citi families for generations, we no longer have real abilities."
    "Your family still has a heightened state of mind." he tapped his head and spoke, "You can complete multiple things at one time in just your mind alone. Olibanum just happens to have a higher rate at this than you do."
    "She's only a child, please. You want her in A.A.C. I will let you do this, train her when she is training age, but please do not take her away from me!"
    "Part of this deal for years is for the first born to be taken at age four to be trained. She is already age six."
    "No please..."
    "I can terminate this deal but in the end it will terminate all blood related members of the Love Clan."

Tulip bit her lip and was almost reduced to tears as she head in the background.
    "Eight little flowers left, oh oh oh~"
    "Why her? You could have taken my son. He is fifteen, that is the training age."
    "You would throw your eldest son away like trash?"
    "N-"
    "You value your niece over the son you bore?"

"Six little flowers left, oh oh oh~"

The aunt covered her face, tears in her eyes, she wiped them and yelled, "Of course not! But she is all I have left of my family now with my brother dead."
    "She will still be a part of the Love clan, just raised by the A.A.C."
    "Could I visit her?"
    "Absolutely not."
    "Then forget about it."

"Three flowers in a little tight row, two yell stop and one yells go. Where that little flower went, I don't know. Two little flowers left, oh oh oh~"

"That little voice of hers, do you wish to hear that singing turn to screams?"
    "You know it will when you take it away."
    "I mean the screams of a child dying."
    "The A.A.C is above killing children!"
    "She is not a child. She is a Clanni."
    "Minnow is a Citi, she will always be a citi. A Clanni is not only the bloodline you are born but also the way you were raised."
    "If you believe that, then is it not her duty to serve as a Citi in the A.A.C?"

"One flower in a little tight row"

Tulip rubbed her eyes and looked the man straight in the eyes, "What you speak is true of the fourteen year old."

"None yell stop but the one yells go."

"You have one more chance to answer, Do I take Olibanum, or do I kill Minnow?"

"Where the little flower went I don't know."

"Do what you must, but know I will never forgive you."
    "We will keep her safe Miss Kings."

"No little flowers le-"
    The man grabbed the girl and the girl screamed, "Let me go! Stranger! Let me go. Auntie! Auntie! Minnow needs help!"

Tulip covered her eyes crying and whispered back, "Goodbye Olibanum..."

4. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

CSTAR, THAT IS REALLY GOOD SO FAR. I AM ENJOYING IT. THE STORY SEEMS INTERESTING. THERE'S A FEW GRAMMAR/SPELLING ISSUES EVERY SO OFTEN, BUT NOTHING MAJOR. OVERALL, IT HAS DEFINITELY CAUGHT MY ATTENTION AND I WILL KEEP COMING BACK TO READ MORE. :]

5. cstar stay away from my waifu

Thank you Hyuge, I really appreciate the feedback~
    Sorry to others who may have been reading this. The chapter took longer to write because I kept changing things up.
    ---​
    Introduction: 4/4
    The boy with thoughtful eyes
    -------​
    I was the one who always followed the rules.
    You do not have a say in who becomes your family, it’s why you have friends. My father knows this and purposefully kept me from developing any relationships with anyone as I grew up.
    When I was five his attempts appeared to be futile.
    My father had been gone on a special mission; he never said where he was going, which despite my age he normally would tell me. So I sat in my house rather bored for a few days. Eventually I decided to be a bit rebellious and left the home; which was a large mansion with no windows, and several fake doors. Only one of these doors was real, purposefully.
    All around the neighborhood I walked around, looking at all of the empty mansions that had yet to be sold. There were no children in the neighborhood, or if there were, they were in their homes. I skipped over to a little park just at the end of the neighborhood and went on a swings within it, the swing in between two other swings.
    As I swung back and forth, I closed my eyes and felt the wind on my face. I zoned out completely in my own imagination until I heard a small voice, "Excuse me?"
    I did not expect anyone there at the time and let go of the swings, calling off of them and onto the person who had spoken. Terrified, I jumped up and turned around to see this stranger, only to find a black haired boy a little older than me rubbing his head in pain. I held out my hand which he accepted and I pulled him up, "S-Sorry I was not paying attention."
    The boy laughed and kicked the safety foam underneath our feet, "That's alright brunette, I just wanted to ask if I could use the swing."
    "But there are others around me."
    "I know, but the one in the middle is my favorite."
    "Then go right ahead." I spoke as I went on the swing on the right.
    "What is your name, brunette?"
    "Aurum."
    "Aurum huh? You are an A.A.C kid as well?"
    I turned to the boy and spoke, "Yes. I was born with the name though, and if I have a birth name I do not know it."
    "Well then Aurum, it is very nice to meet you. My real name was taken at 3, but my current name is Giuda."
    "Well it is nice to meet you Giuda."
    "The feeling is mutual."
    We swung on the swings together for a while, exchanging few words between each other. At one point he jumped off the swings and turned around and faced me, "You know what irritates me. How all the trees in Metro are just... fake."
    I slowly stopped the swing and walked up to him and spoke, "Not all of the trees are fake."
    "But none of them should be fake."
    "We aren't Clannies."
    "Just because we are not Clannies doesn't mean we shouldn't have trees."
    "What purpose would a tree serve?"
    "It depends on the type of tree."
    "Are you a tree-hugger?"
    "What? No. I just would love for there to be an apple tree somewhere."
    "An apple tree? You mean like in those myths?"
    "Apples are real."
    "I meant the trees they describe in the books. Long flowing trees with many branches baring fruit."
    "You read? Do you write as well?"
    "Name a Citi you know that knows how to write."
    "Giuda Alexander."
    I felt my eyes widen at this and looked down at the safety foam and spoke, "Where exactly did you learn how to write?"
    "My father is a record keeper."
    "Most record keepers use Audiopens."
    "My father says the written way is the way that keeps it going through time. Heaven forbid servers crash."
    "The servers will never crash!"
    It got silent for the longest time as the wind blew in the background.
    "I like you Aurum, so invested in technology, so believing. So very influenced. And how old are you?"
    "Five."
    "Only two years younger than me and still he is under the influential belief that everything lasts forever."
    "That is not true, nothing lasts forever."
    "So then what will you do when the servers crash?"
    "I will try to fix them and start them again."
    "Yes and when you are done chasing a dream what then will you do?"
    I could not reply to him after that. I stood there staring at him with a look of pain as he put a hand on my shoulder, "I have to leave now, is it possible for you to come back here tomorrow at this time again?"
    What else did I have to do?
    "Sure." I spoke as he held a thumbs up to me and waved. Walking away slowly as he kicked a tree on his way out.
    Who knew a seven-year-old could change me into the person I am today.
    ---------​
    Introduction Complete.
    ---Characters Olibanum and Aurum unlocked
    ---Secondary Characters list added.
    ---Tulip and Giuda added to Secondary character list

6. cstar stay away from my waifu

---​
    "Cheers to the Cunning"
    1/15
    The boy with vengeful eyes
    -------​
    I remember feeling this horrible lightheadedness when I had finally bashed into the door and broken it. I had this need to help them out, my family, I needed to know if they were alive. I didn't care, I was 3 at the time but I still valued my family's life over my own.
    People walked all over the place, idle strangers throwing bodies into a pile to be burned. I looked over at this pile in horror, underneath the blood & bruises, ash and dust, were people who had raised me, lived with me, gone through everything with me. I saw my mother and father be thrown into the pile
    I needed to get out of there but I didn't.
    I continued to search for someone who most likely no longer existed.
    "There is no one else?"
    With widened eyes I ran behind a house and stuck my head in the direction of the voices. A man in a really nice Citi suit with brunette hair and goatee stood speaking to a man dressed in a Citi medic uniform. There was something alluring about Cities I could never truly understand, maybe it was because they seemed... otherworldly.
    I watched as a stretcher pulled a familiar friend near the pile on the stretcher. I had no idea where the body was going but knew who it was. I felt tears sting my eyes as I reached out my hand and held back screams.
    "Neahm..."
    I heard footsteps and forced myself to run in the opposite direction. I did not turn around and felt the tears flow down my face as my speed quickened. I would not turn around... I could not turn around.
    When I had run as far as a 3 year old could, I was in the woods. I allowed my legs to collapse and scream cried in agony. What was I supposed to do? Where was I supposed to go?
    I curled into a ball in the clearing and stayed there for most of the day, I fell asleep, and woke up in a cabin. I looked around frantically before I noticed a woman speak softly, "Shh Wollef, I found you in the woods and knew you were of the Epoh. You have their eyes. I saw the fire and made sure to take you back before they caught you."
    I sighed in relief before she grabbed my shoulder, "Tell me Wollef, what is your name?"
    I did not want to say my own, I thought long and hard of another name but ended up choosing my father's, "My name is Daneal."
    -------​
    Daneal has been unlocked

7. Shinichi Izumi Totally Pink and stuff

I havent read it all yet but I love your writing style.

8. cstar stay away from my waifu

---​
    "Cheers to the Cunning"
    2/15
    The girl with lying eyes
    -------​
    The events I am about to tell you change every time I tell them. I have just come to the conclusion that it is the curse of aging, and I am lucky that I can even remember this far back. I mean, I asked quite a few souls if they could remember their childhood, but most couldn't remember before age 10. I was told a couple memories they had that were major events, but none could remember details.
    I am clearly a little better at this than them... perhaps it is because I view my entire life as significant.
    From what I can remember at this moment, I woke up to a very comfortable room. The colours were soft and welcoming, but the equipment only revealed the true identity... a Citi hospital.
    The thing about a child panicking is that they often do not stop without a parental figure present, and with mine dead, I remember going into almost an anxiety attack. After a nurse ran in and attempted to call me down, I heard hard footsteps at the doorway that drew closer until I felt a hand on my should and a voice saying, "Do not be afraid, we are only here to help."
    The voice hung for a moment before my heartbeat slowed and I felt an odd comfort over me. I turned my head and stared into the face of the stranger.
    This man was middle aged.
    The man had brunette hair and a goatee, but had a nice warm smile underneath the facial hair. He wore a suit that was a little wrinkled. His eyes were a pure-crystal blue. A sign of a true, pure-blood Citi.
    "I am terribly sorry to hear what happened to your family, and yourself. We had gotten there too late. The Saccharides were punished and we searched far and wide for your family." His smile turned to show a straight face as he admitted with empty eyes, "I am so sorry. We feel terrible, and we are willing to give you a chance we do not offer many other Clannies here... at the A.A.C"
    This is where the event changes... I do not know if I asked what it was immediately, or if I asked him a question about his life. Either way the results rounded off to the same answer, "Despite what you may think previously. We know the evil that those Saccharides did to you all, and we want to help.
    Almost out of warning a boy had run into my room, and at the same time I felt something enter into my arm. It was then I lost consciousness again... but I have no idea what caused that effect to occur.

[2/15 will be split into another part afterwards.]

9. cstar stay away from my waifu

---​
    "Cheers to the Cunning"
    2/15 | Second Part
    The girl with lying eyes
    -------​
    The fogginess I felt was awful and made me want to sleep for the rest of my life. I was in the same room, the speaking in the room was distant, and found a way to mumble it's way to my ears in a choppy way.
    "I am have told you previously... and therefore I cannot... do not speak to me with such a tone...."
    I lifted my head up slightly, the conversation was between the man and the boy. It was as though nothing had changed, and I turned out to be right with my guess. The nurse immediately saw me, gasped, and her voice cut through the fog and awoke me, "She is awake! We put 5 grams of it into her and she woke up in 15 minutes! A grown up citi couldn't even-"​
    The man hushed her as he turned quickly. His eyes motioned to the boy before he walked up to me and forced one of my eyelids wide open and gave a sickeningly jovial laugh.
    "The reddened eyes of the Epoh clan, something so very few live to see to tell the tale."
    "Father what do you mean." said the boy across the room, who was looking at me.
    "The Epoh clan is one of only two clans who's eyes change colour when they use their powers." he helped me to sit up as he continued, "The Sloth clan's eyes change from silver to purple, so their eyes are easier to spot. The Epoh clan's eyes change from green-blue to red."
    "But green-blue is a-"
    "Citi colour. That is what made the Epoh clan a... hideaway.... They could citify and never be caught unless their powers were used."
    There was a whisper I couldn't catch and then he continued.
    "A clan with eyes that lie... oh how much I-" he stopped himself and turned over to me.
    "So, child. You told me your name was Myrrh?"
    "What? No, I never said my name."
    "You told me yourself your name was Myrrh."
    "No you are lying, my name is-"
    "Child many names roll around in my head but I know for a fact you told me your name was Myrrh."
    "D-dad stop you are-"
    "Don't you dare speak out of turn!" The man shouted in a thunderous voice. The boy ran out of the room in a fear.
    I clenched my teeth and yelled, "My name is Neahm! Not Myrrh!"
    "Myrrh is a real name Epoh child, Neahm sounds like a name of fantasy creation." The man sat in a chair next to the bed I was in. He clicked his tongue then crossed one leg high over the other.
    "It is common for a child to make up a name in times of stress."
    I forcefully clapped my hands and sung, "em deman sredle ym Epoh Neahm. Epoh Neahm. Epoh Neahm. em deman sredle ym Epoh Neahm. Epoh Neahm, eht nuS morf retniW."
    The man grinned and applauded, "What a cute song made from a fake language... what do you call it."
    I realized at that moment I had sung in Zachrance and I's secret language. I closed my eyes and sung again, "My elders named me Neahm Epoh, Neahm Epoh, Neahm Epoh. My elders named me Neahm Epoh. Neahm Epoh from the Winter Sun."
    The man waved his hand and spoke, "That really did not answer my question."
    "The language isn't yours to know."
    "Very well... but we still have a problem here. We have avoided your disillusion..."
    "My name is Neahm Epoh!"
    The man snapped his fingers and the nurse grabbed my arm forcefully and placed a metal band on my arm.
    "Your name is Myrrh. You need to let the Epoh in you go... you are the only one left and holding on to the past will only hurt you."
    "I already told you, my name is Neahm Epoh!"
    Everything all of a sudden blurred and I held my head as he continued, "Your name is Myrrh. If you wish to hold onto the pain of your past... keep the Epoh."
    "My name is Neahm Epoh..."
    This went on for hours, back and forth, me learning bits about this man's tactics and he learned more about me through this. I remember him growing on me more as the time went on, to the point that he already seemed like a respected elder in my life.
    "Myrrh you do not look very well."
    "My name is Neahm..."
    This time that band caused a numbing sensation that almost hurt me, and I fell back down on the bed on my side and allowed myself to cry. The man stood up and placed his hand on my forehead and I felt a healing. Something in my mind at that moment shut down. He helped me off the bed and to my feet. I stared confused at the unfamiliar hard ground.
    "You are a stubborn Orphan, aren't you? I am sorry the death of your parents have given you a personality disorder..."
    I turned away, I did not want to look at him. I crossed my arms but lost balance, grabbing onto the man's right arm to keep a balance. He grabbed onto my shoulder and spoke, "It is okay, we help children like you all the time. You are a special one, and I want to help you lead to the a better life... because I care."
    I felt the nurse grab my arm and take off the metal band. The man removed his arm and spoke to the nurse, "Miss, could you take the child to another room and get her fresh clothes?"
    The nurse took me to a room and put me in an unfamiliar type of clothing, tight pants that only men wore in my village and a blue shirt. I was also given a brown belt to help hold it up. When I got back to the room the man grinned at me and spoke, "So... Myrrh. Do you something to eat?"
    The response took forever, but I knew my response would prove that I had lost my battle with him. It was the beginning of several battles I had with this man. "Y-Yes, I am really hungry... what is your name though?"
    The man rubbed his hand on top of my head and ruffled my hair as he spoke, "My name is Luce Jackson... oh I am sorry..." he blinked and rubbed his chin and turned to her, "I seem to have forgotten your name again... could you tell me?"
    "My name is Myrrh..."
    Luce smiled as he pushed me out the door, "Come along then child, food awaits and you must be starving."
    ---​
    Myrrh has been unlocked
    (I will add her in later)

10. cstar stay away from my waifu

---​
    "Cheers to the Cunning"
    3/15
    The girl with heartbroken eyes
    -------​
    They kept me for two weeks in a single room called the "Moving Room". They streamed information and propaganda into my head through a television in the form of Cartoons and typical little kid things. Maybe it was because I was babied, but I have never been a fast learner regardless. What would normally take a kid a few hours to learn could take me a couple of days. The difference between me and the others, which gave me the advantage, was that I could always remember it no matter what and be able to process the information in many different ways.
    Due to my slow learning but remembrance skills, they changed my name from Olibanum to Elephant. But this was short lived and they changed it back because "they got a fourth". I didn't understand then, but I understand now. The A.A.C gives new names in groups of four, a caravan. Each would be given different roles in the end and would work with each other in caravans. One person would be on close combat, another on distance combat. One would be the medic/supply-man, one of the more dangerous jobs because if they disappear, everyone is screwed except for the final job. The last job in a caravan is the techie, or informationalist. They stay at the A.A.C building in a special room all to themselves to be able to give the group information about their whereabouts, what actions they should take, and if available, information about their target.
    I was assigned Olibanum as a name because they assumed I could be a techie, but for a while they believed I was brain-dumb. They were wrong, very wrong, and were eventually proven wrong.
    In that little room they gave me a journal and told me to write about how I felt and how it changed. When I read the journal recently, there was a sentence on each day of the first week, and I was terrified reading them. Apparently, the fastest thing I could learn was the affect of emotions on a person.
    1. Why would auntie give me up? Did I do something wrong? Does she not love me?
    2. She doesn't love me... but I love her and it hurts me...
    3. Maybe I do not really love her as much as I thought.
    4. I can't even stand the thought of that monster.
    5. I hate her. I hate her.
    6. What would the monster look like in a coffin with her face covered by a cloth?*
    7. I don't... I don't actually feel that way... or at least that is what THEY are telling me to write down.

When I was placed in a social environment it was horrible. I was six years old and a Home, a person who usually stays at home and goes to school at ten years old, then works a basic job. Most of the kids there were Growns, who are taught from birth to be formal in etiquette and speaking. Clannies, although I had not met one yet, apparently speak very maturely to get their points across, naturally. Some Homes are self taught, but most are not. What the hell did I learn my first six years of my life? Basic skills and nursery rhymes with little to no meaning.

I met another Home named Lucas and I remember that we were great friends, but I don't remember anything that we did. I just remember that I finally had someone to talk to, and be with. But when his mentor found out about me being of the Love clan, he was forcefully separated. I met him again a few years ago and he got screwed over. He joined a caravan where they took one of the boys and made him look exactly like Lucas. They made him think like Lucas, have Lucas' memories, and gave him a thought process similar to Lucas. Then they changed both of their names to Glove. Everyone asked me, "What if that is the left Glove and not the RIGHT Glove" but I knew because of his Aura.
    Don't get me wrong, I am not an Aura changer and I cannot really see the full Aura. I can see the it almost like a halo. The colour it is represents the person's spirit. If a spirit is crushed, it would be gray, like the left Glove. The right Glove has the same colour Aura as mine, blue. If they wanted to fool people entirely, they would have to get someone from a clan that can change Aura colours.
    And that right there is the danger of my mind released, about to take a small concept and think of how it could have played out differently while at the same time operating heavy machinery. Either way, Lucas betrayed me by changing into something he clearly was not, and in the end it just keeps going in that cycle...Who can I trust? Who would never fail me? I wouldn't know until I met her.
    -------​
    * Cloth over someone's face in a coffin refers to someone who died due to a major crime in war. If you were to lift up the cloth, the face would be either ripped off or some completely gone(all skin). Implying that Olibanum believed with her heart and soul her aunt's betrayal was equal to the worst war crimes.