High School Musical?

Discussion in 'Disney Galaxy' started by Emo Pengwin, Jun 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lookaheartless Twilight Town Denizen

Let's just say that I'm not the biggest fan of it. But my sister had to sing and dance to the songs for choir, I think like someone already said. She always showed me, and it got on my nerves.

2. Scarred Nobody Where is the justice?

i love high school musical. my teacher asked me to bring the dvd the last few days of school, because there was like a rommiette and julio project. some of my class mates liked it(were freshman). my teacher asked is that how they played basketball(begining get cha head in the game). i came out "yeah! in a big musical number"
    another is when troy goes to gabriella's room. People were yelling "stalker."
    one of my friends got disapointed because chad didn't let them kiss

3. orgXIIIfan King's Apprentice

OMG! I HATE THIS MOVIE WITH ALL MY HEART!(Do I even have a heart?I am a nobody) THE STORYLINE WAS GAY!THE PEOPLE THERE CANNOT ACT FOR CRAP NOR SING!THE LYRICS ARE CORNY SO AS THE STORYLINE AND THERE IS NO KISSING INVOVLED!SHARPAY SUDDENLY TURNING NICE?EWWWWWW! THIS MOVIE SUCKS!I DON'T KNOW WHY DISNEY CHANNEL WORLDWIDE AND VARIOUS MAGAZINES WORSHIP IT!FOR GOD'S SAKE,DEMYX SHOULD LOCK HIMSELF UP IN A TRUNK AND GET OUT OF IT ALIVE AFTER THE MOVIE ENDS.I'M SURE THAT HE WILL NOT LIKE THE MOVIE TOO!

IN SINGAPORE,HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL HAS A STICKER ALBUM!GOD NO! DISNEY CHANNEL ASIA WORSHIPS IT.IT MADE 4 CONTESTS OUT OF THE SHOW,PLAY IT MANY TIMES,HAD A PARTY FOR IT,SHOWED ITS D-CONCERT AND ADVERTISED ITS F*HONK* CHILDISH NOVELS!IF ZEXION READ THEM,HE WOULD ASK AXEL TO BURN IT!THE LAME CAST IS IN THE DISNEY CHANNEL GAMES AND DISNEY CHANNEL PUT A COUNTDOWN ON IT 2 DAYS BEFORE THE ASIAN PREMIERE!THEY EVEN HAD AN ASIAN VERSION OF BREAKING FREE!THE CRAPPY SINGERS OF THE ASIAN VERSION ALSO WENT ON TOUR TO CITY HALL!

THE CAST IN NOW GOING AROUND THE WORLD TO ADVERTISE THIS CRAPPY MOVIE!WHEN I WENT TO INDONESIA LAST YEAR,MY COUSIN PLAYED IT THE MOVIE AND SOUNDTRACK CONTINOUSLY UNTIL MY NERVES GOT WRECKED!SHE CAN LISTEN AND PLAY THE MOVIE FOR 18 HOURS!SHE EVEN ASKED ME IF I COULD GIVE HER MY DVD!DISNEY CHANNEL ASIA CAN PLAY IT 3X A WEEK!DISNEY CHANNEL HAD TAKEN OUT ALL OF THE GOOD DCOM AND DISNEY CLASSICS AND REPLACED IT WITH THIS JUNK!NOW MY WHOLE CLASS HATES IT!DISNEY CHANNEL ALSO RAN OUT OF GOOD SHOWS!ON THE DISNEY CHANNEL ASIA WEBSITE,IT IS THE ONLY DCOM WHOSE MINI-SITE IS NOT CANCELLED!THE CRAPPY CAST MADE CAMEOS ON GOOD SHOWS LIKE THE SUITE LIFE OF ZACK AND CODY AND ON BAD SHOWS LIKE HANNAH MONTANA!A FIVE YEAR OLD CAN DANCE TO THOSE VERY EASY DANCE STEPS!

Enough flaming for now.I do like the songs' music and Lucas and Ashley.Forgive me for any grammatical errors.Ashley and Lucas and Drew Seely can sing though.I think Demyx will be running in circles upon hearing Get cha Head in the Game which sounds like Gay!There is also a trivia version which is exclusive to Disney Channel Asia.There is a dance along,there is a sing along.On the last day of school last year,they played the movie two times in a row!No kidding.You want proof of the HSM mini site?Go to this horrid site:www.disneychannel-asia.com They even have a personality quiz. :0

Cheetah Girls is waaaaaay better than this crap.Even though I don't like Adrienne Balon.

4. venster You never heard of me, but I pop in time to time

^ wow....O_O

Yes, I hate High School Musical. The songs are ok, but got too popular and became REALLY REALLY annoying. >=( The story was TOO cliche too.

5. Dawn King's Apprentice

I hate all of the songs except When There Was Me And You. It is the only one that is more heartbroken and makes you feel slap on the face. My sisters even begged me to put it on my iPod. I should go and delete all of them.

The only thing I notice is that the song was made for each situation. Ryan's stupidity makes me laugh all the time.

6. orgXIIIfan King's Apprentice

Yeah.Forgot to mention that that is my only favourite song.

7. Alpha Sonix Why so asymmetrical?

When it came out we were watching it and Taylor and Chad didn't want **** and ****ella to partipate in the School Musical but they sang in Stick to the Status Quo, well not Taylor but Chad. On Monday I went to school, people were talking about how bad the movie was. No one talks about it anymore and when we hear Vanessa singing Say OK on the Screen we go like. "get of the screen you ***"

8. namine_of_kh2 Twilight Town Denizen

After I saw that movie, I hated Vanessa.

*pulls out machine gun* DIE VANESSA!!!!!!

9. Alpha Sonix Why so asymmetrical?

My class started a Anti-Vanessa Club.

10. namine_of_kh2 Twilight Town Denizen

I'm not in your class, but I'd be in!

We should start an online one on this forum... In the 'Disney Galaxy.'

I HATE VANESSA!!! :mad:

11. Alpha Sonix Why so asymmetrical?

Actually it would be on the Spam Board and that's not a bad Idea.

12. namine_of_kh2 Twilight Town Denizen

I know!!

Spamboard? Okay then.

13. oX Angel Xo Traverse Town Homebody

ah you guys are too funny...i just cant believe how popular the movie got! it was a whatever movie, man, but broadway?!?! oh gosh...just no...

14. orgXIIIfan King's Apprentice

No No! We should start an anti-high school musical thread.Since most of us here hate it.

15. Love2act1989 Destiny Islands Resident

I didn't think any idea could be worse then high school musical...be making a sequel....that is....

16. orgXIIIfan King's Apprentice

The sequel is boring.I know about the lame storyline

Spoiler:

The Evans siblings will start a talent show at their Golf Club.

Lame plot right?!And movies that are made within a year suck.

17. Patsy Stone Мать Россия

this movie scared me cos it was a disney channel feature film, and was a musical. but after being forced to watch it by my little sister *shudder* some of the songs were ok actually. my favourite had to be status quo, because i know the feeling, i HATED were breaking free, it was too happy...........*puts on scrooge mask*

18. X-Bubba-Bear-X Moogle Assistant

I enjoyed the movie at first but then wanting to watch other disney things it appeared all the time and became apsolotely *Annoying*//.. But then it stopped and became less popular and the second movie awates...

19. Tootsie coquí

I heard its the crappiest movie EVER
    But I havent seen it.
    So I cant go around and start flaming.
    is it good?

20. orgXIIIfan King's Apprentice

So true!I used to think that it was cool until I watched it the first time.THE FIRST TIME!:mad: I switched off the TV and end up playing my X-Box. I agree.Even now,Disney Channel Asia still airs it a million times!!!!!!!!:mad:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.