Webcomic Homestuck

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Plums, Jun 7, 2011.

1. Te Deum Hollow Bastion Committee

okay just gonna say hi guys and you seriously don't know how excited i am to finally be able to say stuff about anything in her okay? okay? okay.

Before LALONDE FEELS from everybody, just gonna point something out that no one seems to be noticing?

Why was Calliope so distraught over Rose's presence? She could've just said "Oh my! It's Rose" or whatever. But she just flipped and "OH NO" and "WHAT'S SHE DOING HERE". First glimpse of angry Callie, anyone? Since (I think) nothing has been announced officially, both Callie and Caliborn have the opportunity to grow up to be LE. Plot twist anyone? In which we are mislead into thinking that Caliborn is young LE, but it is actually Callie? I know it is too little to base anything off of, but just think about it. It makes sense.

One more thing.

This is just a dream bubble. Which, technically, means Rose and Roxy never truly met.

Edit: Although I'm still worrying about Callie, I found a good reaction for what just happened.

[​IMG]

2. Cherry Berry Chaser

I just recently started reading homestuck (Act 2-3 at the moment), it's a bit slow, at first, but I'm starting to get into it. Just, let me get this straight. Their dream selves... Are they also their future selves (seeing as they can see into the future battle and stuff?)

Um, either way, it's becoming quite interesting ^^

3. Plums Wakanda Forever

CHERRY 8D

The Dreamselves are pretty much like a second life in a video game, haha. The kids learn a lot about the future through their dreamselves through Skaia's clouds (John and mainly Jade, the PROSPIT PEEPS) or through talking with the Horrorterrors of the Furthest Ring (Dave and mainly Rose, the DERSE DORKS).

4. Cherry Berry Chaser

PLUMMYKINS 8DD

Aha, thanks for telling me that! It's all beginning to make sense now! I'm currently at that scene where John is making a run for his pappy with what I believe is the queen's ring, and it looks like there's been a battle of sorts.

I guess that means I'm reading the Prospit Peeps section XD jhfkugfiychfc but yes, this is getting good, very good!

I can't believe I'm so late on the homestuck wagon though >o< Poo. It's going to take me forever to catch up to everybody! How do you gaiz do it?!

5. Plums Wakanda Forever

Roxy bby. ;; I feel really bad for her, she just wants someone to love her and get married to her and be her man (which, by all that ring talk appears to be John 8DDDDDDDDDDD). I hope Jake gets over this and just realizes that while he does have faults, he shouldn't ignore them or let them define him: this has been a big issue with Hope players so far, and I really hope he is the one to end it. Dirk being this silent is also making me worry.

Oh, and

JACK YOU GLORIOUS MOTHERFUCKER OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

I HAVE NEVER BEEN SO EXCITED FOR AN UPDATE SINCE CASCADE WSFTFEFMJHRGFV,ERHGKHBGLN';''LF

6. Plums Wakanda Forever

Huge bump! Homestuck ended a couple months ago, with pretty, as far as I've seen, mixedreactions about the ending. I haven't really talked to anyone about it so far, so, what did you think about the ending, how it was handled, Homestuck as a whole -- all that stuff.

7. Doukuro Chaser

The ending was pretty cool in terms of animation/art. Left it kind of open ended with showing how it would have gone but then them still reaching for the door and all know how that could turn out so I understand some people being upset and wanting of a clear cut end. Me personally well I'm just glad it ended in my lifetime and otherwise pretty neutral on it.

Homestuck as a whole? Man...it's been a ride...