Horrible Bosses

Discussion in 'Movies & Media' started by ◄Slip►, May 15, 2011.

1. ◄Slip► 1st Class Coder

Horrible Bosses
    --------------

--------------

Horrible Bosses Official Trailer 2011 HD

Genre: Comedy

Official Site: http://www.horriblebossesmovie.com/

Director: Seth Gordon

Cast: Jason Bateman, Charlie Day, Jason Sudeikis, Jennifer Aniston, Colin Farrell, Kevin Spacey, Donald Sutherland, Julie Bowen, Jamie Foxx

Writers: Michael Markowitz, John Francis Daley, Jonathan Goldstein

In theaters: July 8th, 2011

Synopsis: For Nick, Kurt and Dale, the only thing that would make the daily grind more tolerable would be to grind their intolerable bosses into dust. Quitting is not an option, so, with the benefit of a few-too-many drinks and some dubious advice from a hustling ex-con, the three friends devise a convoluted and seemingly foolproof plan to rid themselves of their respective employers...permanently. There's only one problem: even the best laid plans are only as foolproof as the brains behind them.

In my Opinion: I honestly believe after watching the Trailer I had instantly two Movies pop into my head, Due Date & The Hangover (My Favorites), and I actually find the Movie to be one to remember. The title automatically clings to the Working class who are living the same Story in real life (but removing the killing aspect of the whole movie). Two words to describe this Movie “Hilarious & Memorableâ€.

2. Kites Chaser

Haha my mom showed me this trailer and it looks like a typical comedy movie with these guys. I'll probably end up going to see it anyway since it seems like a movie to go and see with friends just to goof off and quote for a week.

3. reptar REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It is going to bomb .