How did you find out about Kingdom hearts?

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by Ienzo, Jul 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. riku2211 Traverse Town Homebody

well, i was..oh, 3-5 years old, really young, and i think it was my sister that rented it from blockbuster and i watched her play, thought it was cool, made my own file, had to return, christams came, thought i didnt get it, cried, and then it ended up being on a shelf where my parent had hidden it xD again, i was like 5 years old.

2. Oddity Banned

I saw the commercial for the first game when it was first coming out and I thought the game looked really neat, so then I actually played it for the first time at my friend's house and instantly fell in love with it.

3. Blackstorm Moogle Assistant

I got the game about a year ago up my cousins who lives in manchester because she was trying to drang me out of a game shop, after spending 5hours in primark looking at clothes so i was about to snap(i really hate clothes shopping with her). Just so i could annoy her for a bit i started picking up random game cases & reading the blurb, i start with ds games & worked my way round, but as i got to the ps2 games she started pulling my arm so i stood my ground until she let go. I looked through the game i normally get interest by & picked up the case by accident. It got my attention, I looked at the line to pay, it was long & i had enough money. So i brought it, played when i got home (a week later). I brought kh2 straight after. I went back to school & told one of my best friends from school, got her hooked to & now i am just a addict to the kh series, i have completed 2 out of three so far. Oh & 4 is out in a few weeks so :woohoo:.

4. DeathKingApocalypse080808 Destiny Islands Resident

I learned about it through this site, i had no clue when i had joined

5. tSG1 Chaser

By looking at it in the game shop.

Laughing at the ridiculous key.

Coming back to buy it because i was bored.

6. BloodxXxDark Destiny Islands Resident

I found out about Kingdom Hearts when my friend,Told me about Kingdom Hearts on Crack Parody and how I should watch it-and it just went from there. xD

7. travellerofworlds Merlin's Housekeeper

my younger brother did become a huge fan when had the game at christmas, then in summer vacations, we had a bet in chess, I win my little bro has to read the 3rd Harry Potter book and if my little bro wins I had to play KH(he was sure I would love the game) so I lost, so I played and he read the book(he felt generous xD), so I loved the game, and my brother liked the book a lot XD. that was how was like xD.

8. bobo.the.nut Traverse Town Homebody

I had known about the game for a while, but thought the concept sounded pretty lame. :sweatdrop: Then I saw KHII for $5 at a garage sale and was like Heeeeeeey... So I actually bothered looking up reviews for it, it sounded pretty good, and I bought it. And was instantly addicted.

9. Nuff' Said Banned

lucky.....I've known about it since 2003 in july and I played a demo at wal-mart because I was bored. instantly addicted.

10. Jullend Merlin's Housekeeper

Well... I just wandered around at the libary, lookeíng for some PS2 to borrow... Then I saw KH2, and thought I could try it. I liked it so much, so I bought KH2. After some timee, I wondered if there also were a number 1, since I had bought number 2. And I found number 1 and bought.... So that's just how I found out about it... :)

11. shmilo Traverse Town Homebody

my sis had kh1 so i got it then a few years back i decided to see if they had a 2cd game i found Com loved that then found kh2 got it and i loved that more than the other 2 i was instant addicted to all 3 though

12. Shrooms Destiny Islands Resident

AMVs on Youtube 8D.
    I first thought it was an anime,a cool one,then I stumbled on this site,watched ALL THE CUT SCENES,and spoiled myself completely before playing the game ;_;
    FAIL.

13. Kaidron Blaze Kingdom Keeper

The Gale Valleys, before the darkness attacks...
    Funny story about that I saw the advert on it so I asked a friend (A.K.A MORPHEX) about it and he lent me Kingdom Hearts Chain Of Memories to show me what it was like and I was hooked from there

14. Mr. Pumpkin Hollow Bastion Committee

I heared about it somewhere, I don't remember when how or where, and so I got KH1. I played half way through, then I was stuck at the stupid posessed Riku battle, and stopped playing.
    Then 2 years later I was walking with my mum at a mall, and I saw in the corner of my eye a little note on the door of a gamestore. I recognised the art and went to take a look.
    It said that next week KH II would finally be in the stores. I was excited for it, so I bought it the next week on the date it hit the shelves, and played it through. Then I finished KH I. After like half a year I remembered a toystore had a gameboy game of KH somewhere (which I saw half a year ago), so I went to take a look, not really thinking the store still had it.
    It was a pleasant surprise to still see it in the store for like 15 euro (20 -25 bucks or so), and I bought it on the spot.
    Then I started browsing on the net, and found this site, stating there would be new games coming, and since then I have no life at all, and I blame all of you guys. You think of what you did KHV...

Never finished CoM though. I am stuck because I need a lvl 9 card and I can't find it anywhere.

15. the muffin man Banned

I learned about it from a friend.

16. TheGamerGirl22 Merlin's Housekeeper

It's kinda funny how I found out about it. For me it was like 2 summer ago and I was the huges Final Fantasy fan(8 and 12) and I bought the first game because Squall was in it( But I hated him in Kingdom Hearts) with Final Fantasy x( still did finished it lol). I wasn't a huge fan until I bought Kingdom Hearts 2 and I was halfway through the game and I was hooked on the whole series.

17. The Fuk? Dead

I watched my friend play it, and all I remember was the ridiculously long boss fight at the end, so when I got a Ps2, I made sure to get it because I knew it was a good game.

18. AustinM Destiny Islands Resident

Back when it came out i was around 7-8, saw an old friend play it, got it the next Christmas, and been playing kingdom hearts since then. Going to get swapmagic so I can play KH2FM (made my own slide tool) :)

19. aquachan Moogle Assistant

The first time I played was at a family friend's house. I don't remember it too well, because I was pretty little, but I remember that the song Simple and Clean was always in my head. I forgot about it for most of elementary school, and then just about 3 years ago, a friend of mine brought the manga to school, and said I could keep it over the weekend if I helped her keep it away from this one boy who kept on trying to take it away from her to read, haha. I fell in love with the storyline, and so here I am, now up to my neck in crazy KH stuff, from cosplay to spoofs. :D

20. AxelRedHot Merlin's Housekeeper

Over three years ago is when I found out about KH. Me and my sister went to Movie Gallary one day back then, and I was searching in the game section for a game to rent. Originally I was looking for the new Sonic game, but my eye caught sight of the KH2 game. I had seen the game before, but that was the day when I actually rented it and played it. After about 30 minutes into the game I became hooked. Since back then I knew nearly nothing about the game when I first played it. At first I was wondering if Roxas was Sora, but older. When I got further in the game, I learned even more about the story. After I beat KH2 I immediately bought the first KH so I could be up to code with whats going on.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.