How did you find out about Kingdom hearts?

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by Ienzo, Jul 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Axel The Flurry Of Flames Banned

Actually my cousin was into it.I used to say it was dumb.Like who wants a game with donald and goofy lol.But then when i realized it was more than that i got into it.The main thing that got my attention was......Organization 13.

2. Lulus_Moogle Twilight Town Denizen

When I was little I went on a stupid disney cruise - and they had a demo for a new game they were making and so I took a shot at it (even though like the only video games i had played had been like mario and spyro at my neighbors house) the demo was just running around with goofy and donald and I thought nothing of it - then years later I was in middle school and my friends had just got a ps2 and she had gotten kh2 and she was describing it saying you go to all these worlds with disney chars and donald and goofy follow you around and I was like 'HOLY! That sounds familiar!' Then I went to her house and was like 'nonono this isn't it.....' then she got kh1 and i was like 'HOLY! I've played this!!!!!'
    then I got a ps2 and kh1 for my b-day :) And i've been hooked ever since!

3. Kextia Destiny Islands Resident

I found out about it when my Aunt Diane bought it for my cousins. I thought it looked really cool, so I got it. Never finished it, though. Then when Kingdom Hearts II came out I took it by storm. Then my interest died because I was stuck on the second Demyx battle. Then after a while I started playing it again, beat it, and the beat Kingdom Hearts. And somewhere in between Kingdom Hearts I and II I played CoM. Note that I had never played any Square Enix games before that, at least that I know of... Shame on me!

4. The Fuk? Dead

That was the best part though.

5. Nexah Merlin's Housekeeper

I actually didn't know about Kingdom Hearts for a while and then I was in Family Video picking out a game to rent and saw Kingdom Hearts. I was iffy about it and decided to give it a try. But the moment I started playing it I was hooked and I am so glad I did.

6. Vladimir Makarov Gummi Ship Junkie

I was watching TV when I saw a commercial for CoM. I asked my Mom for it. On Christmas Day, I opened my presents... I was slightly disappointed to see KH instead of CoM... I played the game for 10 minutes..... I fell in love with it. ^^

7. AustinM Destiny Islands Resident

If it was Kingdom Hearts 1, good luck. Imo I think that's the hardest game in the series, no matter what difficulty level you are on.

8. Master of the Onyx Flame Hollow Bastion Committee

i stole my friends copy accidentally when we had a party and i was one who brought a ps2 and he left in in there and forgot about it.

9. Xehanort'sBrother Merlin's Housekeeper

I found out from someone, I just met a few years ago, after I bought KH II. He helped me put the story together. I haven't talked or seen him in forever. (literally)

10. Tora-chan Traverse Town Homebody

well i remember my brother's friend used to play it all the time..the first kh came out when we were kinda young i guess. toootally forgot about the game until one day i saw the wonderful commercial for khII. i immediately went and bought it bc i rememebered "how cool it was". course i didnt buy the first game until months later..hehe.

11. Zyborggian Destiny Islands Resident

Well it was a while back...
    I had asked my mom to go to the game store to buy me Wallace and Gromit in Project Zoo.(WALLACE AND GROMIT FTW!) She came back with Kingdom Hearts. Apparently a store employee had convinced her that it was a better game. I was pissed at first but now I am SO GLAD that person recommended KH or to this day I wouldnt be the KH fan I am now. However, I still got the game that I had originally wanted and it is amazing as well!

12. reptar REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

first of all who bumped this?

well i noticed i did not post in here.
    so what the heck

God, I think i was at a local Family Video (rental place) and i was tired of renting 102 Dalmatians the game, and my mom was getting impatient so i quickly grabbed this interesting game called Kingdom Hearts, turned out i loved it

13. KH-Player Twilight Town Denizen

i saw a trailer on yt and i thought: "THIS GAME IS MINE!!!" ^^

14. Merche Moogle Assistant

well, my freshman year of high school, I met my best friend and she was totally into it. she explained all of it to me.

15. La Sofa ('_')-l3 No worries

My friend, when he was little, instead of being into anime, he was into Disney. So in one of his Disney magazines it showed KH. He figured it was a Mickey Mouse game. Then he learned bout' Sora in the game and loved it.

Then he introduced me to it.

16. Crumpet In your shadow, I can shine!

For the first and only time, the local toy store "Mr Toys" (creative huh?) was advertising a game by hanging up posters and stuff. Seeing as it was released just after my birthday, I didn't get a pricey present from my brother as he decided to save up for it. Of course I play any game of his that intrests me, and the day he got it, I was at my friends so he was at Destiny Islands when I first saw him play. Didn't know about BIGGIANTEVILSHADOWHEARTLES!

17. Roque Merlin's Housekeeper

My Cousin bought it, since I was tired of playing his other games I decided to try it.
    We competed to who would finish the Game First.
    Almost a Tie but he fought the last Boss First D:

18. xkh2x Traverse Town Homebody

I saw the back cover of KH2 and you know, there was Sora... so I told my dad to buy it :D

19. LethalK Merlin's Housekeeper

I bought every Square Enix game and yeah I had to get that game in my collection as well. I love every game that's even remotely connected to a Japanese game maker.

20. Escape Moogle Assistant

I saw it on one of those torturous Disney commericals I think... 'Least their good for something. :rockdover:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.