How do you defeat the Samurai in Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days?

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by larxenex, Jun 21, 2012.

1. larxenex Merlin's Housekeeper

Hey, guys... I need help with defeating the Samurai in Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days on Day 98 on Mission 33... I just need some tips because every time I break the jars, some of those Samurai thingies pop out and it's always a hassle to try to kill them. I always keep on dying for some reason. Please help. Thank you.

2. Scarred Nobody Where is the justice?

Well, the mission is just to break the jars. You don't necessaraly need to defeat all of the enemies. That being said, they will still swarm you. Be sure to have of health, and air slide eqipped. I'm not sure if you unlock flight at this point, but have that handy if you do. My strategy is to keep moving across the field; do not attack all the jars in a row. It just leaves you as a sitting duck. As soon as all of the jars are broken, the mission is complete. You won't get exp., but it will at least allow you to continue on with the game.

Hope it helps.

3. larxenex Merlin's Housekeeper

Hey, thanks... But do you know how I could get Air Slide? :)

4. Scarred Nobody Where is the justice?

I thought it was an ability you got early on in the game (I haven't played in a long time). Go with dodge roll if you don't have air slide. Just keep moving and don't stay in one place too long.

5. larxenex Merlin's Housekeeper

Okay. :) I think I have Air Slide in one of my panels... I'll go check.