Dream Drop Distance How Long Did It Take You To Complete KH3D?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.8: Final Chapter Prologue' started by Neku_Sakuraba, Oct 27, 2012.

?

How long did it take you?

1. 0-10 Hours

1 vote(s)
    2.3%
  2. 11-20 Hours

8 vote(s)
    18.6%
  3. 21-30 Hours

14 vote(s)
    32.6%
  4. 31-40 Hours

14 vote(s)
    32.6%
  5. 41-50 Hours

3 vote(s)
    7.0%
  6. 51-60 Hours

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. 61-70 Hours

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. 71-80 Hours

2 vote(s)
    4.7%
  9. 81+ Hours

1 vote(s)
    2.3%
  1. Styx That's me inside your head.

29 hours and 11 minutes in Normal Mode. I'll continue with this playthrough and try to unlock all commands, Dream Eaters and treasure chests before I tackle a harder difficulty level.

2. Twero Traverse Town Homebody

Hm.. I think it was 33 hours.
    That's because I needed to revisit ALL THE WORLDS in order to train Riku and get some trophies for the secret ending.
    In the end, I realized how easy the final battle becomes when you're over level 50 (but still tough).

3. Railos Hollow Bastion Committee

I forgot how long exactly took me a week, but in gameplay time I think it was a little over one day.

4. Hexin Hollow Bastion Committee

31-40 hours in Proud mode; I know I'm a masochist with this. With the crappy hit stuns you do, and the amount of damage they do to you...uggh...took me a while.

5. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

uhhh, i'm not sure, but let's say 21-30 hours

6. Jin うごかないで

Around 28 hours I believe

7. SoulboundAlchemist Gummi Ship Junkie

It was about 14 hours. What that entailed was completing the story and defeating Julius.

8. Shuhbooty moon child

Wow and here I am still playing it. I'm going on about 36 hours.. but work and school get in the way of things. Like right now instead of playing it, i'm surfing kh-vids. xD

9. Hayabusa Venomous

Around 40 hours. Spent some time grinding though so I could get Tyranto Rex, Ryu Dragon, and Skelterwild, as well as to unlock certain abilities that each of those Dream Eaters had.

10. Oblivion Keeper Banned

First time playing through it was exactly 30 hours on the dot on the nose. Unfortunately I lost that game and had to get another which took me longer to complete.

11. Jin うごかないで

Also. For 100% (almost completion) it took me around 73 hours I'm not sure if it was more though cause if I remember right the timer resets at a certain time but I don't think I reset the timer at any point cause I completed the game and got the speed run trophy for finishing it before a certain time. oh well.

12. Arch Mana Knight

Somewhere around 24 hours for me. I went at...a moderate pace. I don't like grinding out points for Dream Eaters' abilities. Even in Birth by Sleep grinding wasn't this bad. I don't really see much incentive to get 100% honestly. I should probably get around to actually trying to beat Julius though.

13. Antidote Façade

Around 18 hours, but that's only Sora's side. I got to a certain point where the drop system annoyed me so much that I just kept playing as Sora and using Drop-Me-Nots. Yet to go back and do Riku's.

14. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

I can't remember the exact time but it would be around 30 hours. Since then I have been doing all the bonus battles and special portals so the timer is a bit higher. I beat Julius though with Riku and still need to beat him with Sora. I am sure there is still quite a lot more to do though like getting one of every dream eater but I don't know if I can be bothered.