Birth by Sleep How Sora owns the keyblade?- Spoilers -

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Kaidron Blaze, Nov 3, 2010.

1. Sufris Twilight Town Denizen

Not necessarily, from the way I look at it. CO IS pretty far from Hollow. Kairi was already there, so...I'm guessing her heart could find her body easily. But then that would render Ven dead. .__.

Unless of course Kairi has some power to bring BACK hearts from Kingdom Hearts.

2. Jin うごかないで

Ven's heart sort of relies on sora's heart , and i think sora has to find ven's body for ven's heart to return to the body to awaken him
    @ sufris isnt kairi a princess of hearts?

3. Kaidron Blaze Kingdom Keeper

The Gale Valleys, before the darkness attacks...
    Kairi is a princess od heart (the only one who isn't a disney character) and maybe in a new story Sora goes back to CO and finds Ven's body.... and maybe reclaims the memories of CO...

4. Jin うごかないで

Maybe... and i wonder if aqua will return to C.O and kairi might meet aqua dunno how terra would return....

5. Sufris Twilight Town Denizen

Yeah, but what if Ven's heart was released that time Sora stabbed himself? That would make Ven pretty much dead unless they made up some way to bring back hearts.

And yeah, she is. Can she bring back hearts from Kingdom Hearts? And no, I'm not trying to sound like a know-it-all, I'm asking. Like seriously; can she? I haven't played KH I...>.> But I know what happens. The main point of it all, so I can't really...you know. :D"

6. Jin うごかないで

i guess ven's heart is merged with sora's and they would have come back together , sora stabbed himself to release kairi's but he turned to a heartless i think ven's heart went to roxas and when roxas merged with sora ven's heart joined with sora 's again.... i think i'm talking nonsense XD

7. Sufris Twilight Town Denizen

*laughs* ^^

To be honest, a lot of things are starting to make sense. But for the wrong reasons. XD"

I'd like to correct you, if I may.
    Ven's heart is just tied with Sora's, not really merged. That's why he can still be brought back. :D" Well, at least that's what I caught.

8. Jin うごかないで

Still i think ven's heart went into roxas

9. Sufris Twilight Town Denizen

Lots of people seem to think that. XD" I'm starting to doubt some things about KH now.

10. Xeitr The False Image Gummi Ship Junkie

Sufris, they told me they assumed "I" was talking about roxas when in fact i was talking about Xion they told me that Roxas was in no way ever made of memories...when in fact i never said this so therefore I knew they were talking about roxas i wasn't disputing that but there was no reason for them to be assuming I was talking about roxas so i was correcting them.

i read the post in its entirety and i assure you i was in no way confused as to what they were talking about

also the reason i know Riku was lying when he told Xion's keyblade was a sham is because he , at the time, was after having her and roxas return to sora. he was trying to break her fighting spirit by telling her the keyblade was a fake also AGAIN i will tell you as we've seen nothing but a keyblade can release the hearts in heartless and prevent the heart from just turning back into another heartless as we see in 358/2 within which hearts released by anything BUT the keyblade are grey instead of pink.

now if her keyblade was a fake and just a key looking sword of questionable origin it would not have released pink hearts when attacking heartless.

therefore it was real

also...scroll till you see "The secret schizoid" i think you can diagnose most nobodies with this...
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schizoid

11. Sufris Twilight Town Denizen

*hums*...fine.

Well then, why would Xion have her own Keyblade? She has no heart, no one performed the Keyblade ritual, she's a puppet made of Sora's memories. I'm starting understand her possibly having Sora's Keyblade, but not her own. And there's a thin line between "a key shaped sword" and a "sham Keyblade" in this situation. A key shaped sword would defintely not release a single heart, while a sham Keyblade *could* be able to function like a real one.

I'd compare it to DVDs. A normal CD wouldn't function like a real DVD, the copyrighted one would actually work, and the real one would be the original. This is by far the best way to understand what I'm trying to say.

And...just to get my point more across, if Xion had Sora's Keyblade, wouldn't she be able to summon it the first day? Her existence, after all, was based off of Sora, technically. She still had to wait a few days (or was that more than a week?). She had to gain a face before she could summon it. So, if what I say is true, she must have been absorbing memories and eventually gain one to summon a sham Keyblade of sorts.

However, when it comes to Roxas, him using the Keyblade is vaguely explained by this:

Which was released with Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix +.
    Thus, we can most likely say that the 'relationship between Roxas and Sora' has something to do with Ven's heart, which means Roxas most likely had Ven's Keyblade. Sora's heart probably altered the image of the Keyblade, so it ended up looking like Kingdom Key.

Yeah, I just had to say that all again/state what my mind is telling me to before I regret anything. AKA before I go away. -.-"

12. Kaidron Blaze Kingdom Keeper

13. Sufris Twilight Town Denizen

True. Guess you should lock this thread, then. :3"

14. Kaidron Blaze Kingdom Keeper

just leave it.... some one may want to ask about the original question