Birth by Sleep How Sora owns the keyblade?- Spoilers -

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Kaidron Blaze, Nov 3, 2010.

1. Sufris Twilight Town Denizen

I believed you were going somewhere.

What the hell man.

...XD

2. Limex Destiny Islands Resident

i wounder where everyone get this idea that Xion has her own keyblade becouse as far as i have understood it she has not, mainly becouse she do not qualify for it. lookie here.

Xion is a puppet, not even a HUMAN , so to speak, she is just like Riku Replica (she is even part of that program/plan) and she is soley created to absorb Soras shatterd memories and in doing so gains the power to use Soras keyblade.

( I assume) she do not have a proper heart sense she was not born a proper human, but an experement, (why i assume this is , why else would the organization not use this to get hearts if they could create hearts and thus become "whole" again, well becouse they cant)

and as we all know You need a heart atleast to wield a keyblade, thats why Xemans cant use one, and Ansem the seeker of darkness cant use one.

now Roxas who is half of what sora is, (and hosting vens heart) uses soras keyblade too, this is explained becouse the more powerful Xion gets the weaker roxas gets, and that is becouse they are linked to sora,
    and Xemnas and the rest dont care about witch keyblade wealder comes out on top, as long as they have one under there control, now ofcourse they are super happy to have 2 running around , but as they all knew " xept for Roxas and Xion" that wouldent last, sense sooner or later one of them would grow stronger causing the other to grow weaker.

also, Know why Xion looks so much like Kairi?, thats becouse she absurbes Soras memories " as said" and then takes on a face in those memories, and she just happen to chose Kairi, sense she was with Sora all the time that was a re-accuring face, but as we all see in the end her face takes on that of Sora.

so how did she look the moment she was created? and yet to absorb any memories, well she litterly was faceless then.

(just side off topic, to back up my theory that she uses Soras keyblade)

and as mod " i assume" previesly stated, this is not THE WAY IT IS!, its merely my own speculation, and wanting to have a nice disscution about it.

so long story short, Both Roxas and Xion are linked to Sora in a heavy bond, causing them both the ability to weald his keyblade, becouse in one way or an other they are a part of him.

3. Xeitr The False Image Gummi Ship Junkie

Xions keyblade is a real keyblade due to the very fact it can even free hearts to begin with so that debunks alot of this "xions keyblade isn't real" stuff....as far as it being soras exact key we have already seen this key exist in two different places at the same time (sora was fighting for a while through the events after the heartless sora scene and then during COM, while roxas was out collecting hearts with his keyblade).

Roxas can only duel wield after defeating Xion due to the fact he took her keyblade. keyblades don't vanish with the owner we've seen this with Master Eraqus. so roxas just picked hers up
    and continued using it in honor of her.

where oblivion represented riku to sora...it represents Xion to Roxas...oathkeeper represents his promise to Xion that he wouldn't let Xemnas have kingdom hearts.

Sora wields Roxas's keyblade and his own not ven's ven's heart is in him but locked from his ability to access it

i'm going to again assume this is because keyblades are the heart solidified along with your memories. so if you had clones of the same person you'd get a similar result...Now Roxas has Vens heart but he still summons Soras Keyblade. this is because his memories are forming his keyblade based around the keyblade he see's in his dreams.

when chains of memories first came out i thought my theory (that the keychains on a keyblade are a manifestation of the wielders memories) was going to be validated but i still believe
    that the fact memories in kh's take the form of a chain within your heart is no coincidence to the fact that keyblades have keychains...

the keychain is your memory given form...which in turn affects your keyblades appearence.

4. Limex Destiny Islands Resident

im just going to go ahead and copy pasta, where i got my theory from, (However it do not support my previous statment fully, but il go ahead and accept this one as the proper explination)

Synch Blade is an ability which allows a Keyblade wielder to summon another Keyblade during battle. So far, the only characters to use this are Roxas, who can use this ability to summon his two Keyblades, the Oathkeeper and Oblivion, Sora while in Valor Form, Master Form, and Final Form, and Riku.
    Roxas can use Synch Blade because he has both Sora's Keyblade and Ventus's Keyblade, due to Ventus's heart remaining within him. Originally, he just wields Sora's Keyblade, as Xion's creation had siphoned away Ventus's Keyblade. However, when she is defeated, his powers return to him, and he reawakens the ability to use Ventus's Keyblade. After Sora and Roxas come back together, Sora is able to mimic Roxas's Synch Blade within several of his Drive Forms, but since Sora possesses every ability that Roxas had, it is also possible for Sora to use Synch Blade naturally, without going into a Drive Form.
    At one point at The World That Never Was, Riku also demonstrates Synch Blade by wielding both his Way to the Dawn and his Destiny's Embrace, the latter of which he hands to Kairi. However, it is unknown how Riku obtained a second Keyblade.

and im going to go ahead and qoute Nomura.

Famitsu Interview; Nomura: "The Keyblades the boy who knows Sora is holding are the Oathkeeper and Oblivion from the first game. The precious "Oathkeeper", which Sora received from Kairi. The jet-black Keyblade, symbolic of Riku. / The Oblivion, at first, was called Riku's Keyblade. The boy who has the Keyblades from Riku (darkness) and Kairi (light)
    "
    says nothing of Xion or any other involvment.

now what id like to know though, if Roxas is wealding Ventus keyblade and Soras, how come they both look exakctly like Soras, and not like Ventus keyblade and Soras keyblade...thats what id like to know.

5. Kaidron Blaze Kingdom Keeper

The Gale Valleys, before the darkness attacks...
    My answer to your last question is that even though Xion wheilded Ven's keyblade it wasn't complete: quote: Your keyblade is a sham..... you can't fight fire with sparks.
    That to me says that even though it was Ven's keyblade no one besides Ven could summon the exsact same keyblade so it took on the shape of the keyblade Sora used cos Sora acctually had memorie of what his one looks like but not how Ven's looked.
    Thats my theory

6. Umiyuri Papaeyra Gummi Ship Junkie

Juuuuuuuuust sneaking in here...

The quote addresses Roxas as 'the boy who knows Sora', not by his name... but we've known he's called Roxas for years now. So obviously, this is a just-after-KHFM interview, made back when Xion didn't exist.

7. Kaidron Blaze Kingdom Keeper

thats a good point looks like you might have to think again Limex....

8. Gaming Reploid Destiny Islands Resident

Well I've been away from this thread for too long. I remember when it was just 2 pages long...anyway, after painstakingly reading all 10 pages, here what i have to say:

Not really, in Days, Riku only caught Roxas's Oblivion Keyblade. Riku couldn't summon his own yet, so that's why he uses Soul Eater in KH2.

Ven or no Ven, either way Roxas was still connected to Sora. This is proven in KH:CoM when Vexen creates a card from "the other side of Sora's heart." And that card created Twilight Town. So Roxas must still be using a part of Sora's heart.

Roxas didn't know he could do that. Remember in TWTNW when Roxas fights Sora? The only reason Sora won was because Roxas let his guard down when he thought that Sora was defeated. Then Sora "warped" the keyblade back to his hand. And Roxas could only say, "What?!" He had no clue this could be done.

In the real world, you’re right. That doesn’t make sense, but Kingdom Hearts follows different rules than us. I’ve made a diagram to help explain:
    (By the way, this diagram contains spoilers. You’ve been warned!)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

9. Sufris Twilight Town Denizen

None of this is just adding up.

If Xion's Keyblade was real, why would Riku say it's a sham? She can't wield a real Keyblade because she has no heart to begin with, and no heart she's really close to. Manifestation of Sora's memories and all.

Then there's the whole Ven-Roxas thing. If Roxas had Ven's heart, he'd be Ven. Period.

Sorry, Limex. But you may want to really think about your theories.

Gaming Reploid, I know how it feels to read 10 pages of thread. We were just arguing in circles (and kept going 'round and 'round and 'round...>.>). Judging from what you said about Riku, does this mean he was training under the King? I'm more of wondering. I don't think I caught any part in KH relating to that, if there was.

10. Kaidron Blaze Kingdom Keeper

I get what you think but only the second image was 'split apart' because Xion took Sora's memories not Roxas' it just so happens that thoughs memories belonged to Roxas the same way they belonged to Sora. I also think that the whole keyblade thing is easy to exsplain (now I thought about it) Yes Xion's keyblade WASN'T real it was a sham but it was a strong enough manafestation so when Sora's memories returned to Roxas he reseaved the keyblade Xion made and since he is a TRUE keybearer the keyblade took a proper form... At least I think so

Roxas having Ven's heart wouldn't make him Ven it would make him diffrent. He would have the body of one person and the heart of another so how would he be ven? Ven has his own body
    it's locked up in Castle Oblivion

11. Sufris Twilight Town Denizen

Well, okay. Now that you say it, there is a possibility considering that's actually never happened before as far as we know, so it is by inference.

BUT.

Roxas's body is like a carbon copy of Ven's. If he did have Ven's heart, then perhaps his memories will go along with his heart. Why I think this, he could still actually talk to Sora, remember his friends (thus why he knew he was sad, all that whatevers) as a heart separated from his body. This is also evident with Xehanort, since when he posessed Terra's body, he remembered all of what he remembers and such.

Which proves my point that it is more likely for Roxas to become Ven if he had his heart.

I would like to hear what you have to back up what you say, though. :3 Perhaps I'm at the losing end, with what you could be thinking.

*cough*lockedupissuchaharshword*cough*...>.>

12. Kaidron Blaze Kingdom Keeper

ok maybe locked up is a bit harsh but he's still being kept there... anyway I can' say I have any proof to back up what I say exsept in one of the secret ansem reports he exsplains that a full person is made up of a body, spirit AND heart so that would go a little way to proving what I say.... ish

13. Sufris Twilight Town Denizen

*laughs*. ^^

Like I said, we'd never know because it's never happened before. Maybe there's some condition to Nobodies being real Somebodies. After all, he IS Sora's Nobody. Though him becoming a person could cause major conflict with the KH universe. :/

Poor Roxas.

14. Kaidron Blaze Kingdom Keeper

I guess with that done NEXT SUBJECT... wait we still haven't had pictual evidence of the missing keychains yet

15. Sufris Twilight Town Denizen

Yeah, no one's replying. Is alright; it's not so related and can really go off as a thread on its own.

Unless someone would like to answer it? *hint hint at people reading*

16. Kaidron Blaze Kingdom Keeper

I can't say I've noticed that.... about the keychains thing so if you COULD get some pics on the subject I will answer with a theory

17. P Banned

All the dead Keyblades lack Leychains, so there's probably something there. Then again, in the secret scene of FM+, there were no Keychains on TAV's keyblades either, and they just got them at a later date.

I'd assume the Keyblade of Hearts lacks a Keychain because it's incomplete, or because it's a Keyblade of Hearts.

18. TerraxLover89 Destiny Islands Resident

Well it does say that sora had a strong heart. and you need a pure heart, to obtain a keyblade. But yah possible why Sora got it was cause of Ven, but idk if it had to do with Aqua... so much. But yah! thats a good question... and the world may never know... until KH3!!!!!!!!!!!!

19. Xeitr The False Image Gummi Ship Junkie

Ven has nothing to do with soras duel wielding abilities...ven's heart is inaccessible to sora hence he has no memories of him what so ever. he doesn't even remember saying he would let ven be in his heart. Sora can duel wield because he took roxas back into himself. if you noticed whatever level roxas was when you fuse back with sora is soras level meaning when they fused back together any training roxas had done was transferred to sora...hence all of roxas abilities went to sora....

roxas can duel wield because he fused with xion...he gained all of xions abilities when he did this meaning he also gained her keyblade.

her keyblade wasn't a sham so much as riku just wanted to dishearten her and make her think twice about fighting back.

Ven's keyblade has nothing to do with any of soras keyblades...

keyblades that lack keychains have been drained of their power...because they have no wielder anymore.

Roxas has vens heart....but roxas is not ven...this is due to the fact that Roxas has Soras Memories....Soras Body...and no memories of Ven....Memories are what run a Nobodies very existence...they are like ghosts in that way...

Roxas without Vens heart would have just been your average nobody

20. Limex Destiny Islands Resident

ah but you see Nomura had planed for Xions existence ever sense the beginning he had just not designed her apperence yet but the character per say was planed from the start " i have read this in an interview but i cant find it so i cant back it up, so you gota chose to believe me or not"

and to answer the question about Riku saying the keyblade is a sham...who made Riku all mighty and knowing, any one ever consider he might be wrong, we have played like 4 kingdom hearts games spanning over 10 years and we cant figure them out, how so would he?, not to mention he hadent even obtained his yet, just saying riku can very well be wrong.
    and besides if Xions keyblade was a Sham then why did it work perfectly as a real keyblade then as it free hearts just like Roxas and im sure can un-lock and lock keyholes aswel (no one can prove that is rght or wrong sense Roxas/Xion nether did lock or un-lock any keyholes in days)

i mean if it works perfectly like the original then its not a sham is it?" asumeing its not soras keyblade but i do atleast"

and honestly i think we are all over analyzing this heh.

"sorry for dubble post"

i think Nomura stated that in kh 2 final mix secret ending the keyblades did not have keychains simply becouse he had not yet desinged them. (TAV)

and Xeitr i agree with you on some parts but then i tottaly disagree about other parts not being rude here, so i simply dont have the energy no more, and agrees to move the topic forward sense we are all having our own theories witch we are all equally reluctant to let go off.

long story short the discussion is a dead end so im going to go on at least.