Birth by Sleep How Sora owns the keyblade?- Spoilers -

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Kaidron Blaze, Nov 3, 2010.

1. Umiyuri Papaeyra Gummi Ship Junkie

Er... I actually found that interview question relating to Xion a while back for another thread. Xion was thought up during the post-production of Kingdom Hearts II. At the point of KHFM she really didn't exist.

2. Limex Destiny Islands Resident

well not officahly no, but he said he had already thought out a charecter he wanted in there "just not how she looks like what the story was going to be" etc etc.

but then again not being 100% sure im gona fold on that.

3. Sufris Twilight Town Denizen

Yeah, there is. It's kind of bothering me just what, though...

Xion went back to Sora, didn't she? She must have known enough to know where she was going to actually end up in. Roxas getting her Keyblade though...I'm going to assume since he had Sora's memories, he could summon it. But hell, even that's not a good explanation...

Riku's a Keyblade wielder, at the very least. We don't know what mumbo jumbo Mickey made him do in that year. For all you know, he can actually tell a sham from a real Keyblade and all. Besides, why would she have her own Keyblade? She's, admit it, a puppet. She's nowhere near a human, and the Organization couldn't program the power of the Keyblade into her. If they could, they wouldn't even need Roxas or Xion.

But I agree with you here, though it's shaky because there's not much proof supporting these. Still, I'd like to hear inferences/theories.

How exactly does he have Sora's body, and if Nobodies' existence ran on memories, wouldn't Roxas be...dead? He had zero memories of Sora because they were all in him when he was created and because Xion kept taking them. All he ever got to real memories in the time-line of Days were deja vu memories and much later on, dreams of a boy in red. If that's all he ever had, wouldn't--theoretically speaking--Roxas be weak beyond all reason?

I'm not being mean, I'd just like an explanation.

I will agree with you saying Riku is only human. However, you can't compare us to him. He's in the game. He's seen the Keyblade work first hand and held one. He's actually used one, even if it was just a moment. He can very well know so much more than we do since he's seen it. "Firsthand". Besides, he's been with the King for so long, maybe he's taught him a lot about Keyblades. May as well trained him.

We don't know just how strong Sora's memories are being in Xion. For all we know, the Keyblade was just purely made of memories, and the Keyblades own existence was fueled by Sora's memories and functioned like that based on what Sora's memories "remember" the Keyblade doing. Just because it functions like the original doesn't mean it makes the thing original itself.

Over analyzing exercises our brains. XD

Do I still need the pictures? Just tell me, I'll edit/post. Depends how you tell me.

EDIT:
    In relation to Roxas summoning Xion's Keyblade, it's probably a common ability among Keyblade wielders to summon others. Aqua gained Master Eraqus's during the ending of Birth by Sleep, when she was found trapped in the Realm of Darkness.

4. Kaidron Blaze Kingdom Keeper

The Gale Valleys, before the darkness attacks...
    I think pics would be useful cos in all honesty I never noticed any keyblades without keychains so I wanna know which ones are missing them lol

5. Sufris Twilight Town Denizen

Okay. I'll edit this post when I get them. XD

EDIT: Well that was a fail. Anyone care to tell me? I'm clueless beyond all reason.

*improvises*

http://kingdomhearts.wikia.com/wiki/File:Graveyard_Keyblades.png

The Keyblades of Keyblade Graveyard...or so wiki says.

http://kingdomhearts.wikia.com/wiki/File:Keyblade_of_People%27s_Hearts_KH.png

Keyblade of Heart, which has no keychain.

None of these Keyblades have Keychains and it's keeping me up at night...

6. Kaidron Blaze Kingdom Keeper

Yay thanks so how many acctually lack keychains?

7. Sufris Twilight Town Denizen

...Roughly a thousand. o.o Technically.

8. Kaidron Blaze Kingdom Keeper

Ok lets start again. How many IMPORTANT keyblades are missing keychains lol

9. Sufris Twilight Town Denizen

From what I know, just the Keyblade of Heart. And Terra's Keyblade in FM+, but that was just because Nomura hadn't designed it yet. All the important Keyblades have keychains, from what I remember.

10. Kaidron Blaze Kingdom Keeper

I think th keyblades in the graveyard don't have keychains cos they are simply dead keys and as for the keyblade of peples hearts its the only keyblade of heart we see so it stands to reason that they don't have keychains.

11. Sufris Twilight Town Denizen

Thus bringing us to the question, what ARE keychains? This is exactly why this might (might) be better off as a thread on its own, as it's already straying away from Sora gaining the Keyblade or whatnot. XD

And whoever (if you want this edited, inform me please.) said keychains were parts of the souls of people, where did (or do you think) the keychain of Kingdom Key come from?

Let's try to relate this to the thread? :3

12. Kaidron Blaze Kingdom Keeper

I would of made a new thread about keychains but it seems there is already six on the subject... Anyway back to the subject of this thread. Have we all come to an agreeable conclusion?

13. Xeitr The False Image Gummi Ship Junkie

Roxas has soras body because thats what being a nobody is all about...it is stated IN THE GAME that this is fact Nobodies usually have no heart just a body and soul with memories to build their personalites around roxas has memories but none he can just recall of his own free will he can only dream about them this isn't a theory of mine its a fact of the game

xion didn't go back to sora she went to roxas because roxas was soras body...at the time sora was still in stasis without his real body he was litterally just a heart with a fake body made of light...kind of like a non-heartless heartless

riku wasn't a keyblade wielder when he told xion that her keyblade was a sham also...also just because someone knows how to get on the internet and use a computer doesn't mean they know how it works, how to fix it, or how to tell anything like that

also yes xions keyblade was real...and yes it functioned like the original but no you can't say that it was fake just because riku said it was and no it wouldn't act like the original at all if all it was was memories keyblade don't work like that part of what makes them IS memories but you can't just have one part of something and it work

14. Limex Destiny Islands Resident

Xeirt no offense but you have the most messed up theory I've ever seen.

I'll Quote Xion, Heavy Spoilers

" I belong with Sora, and now I'm going back to be with him."

Honestly Xeirt, someone on there death bed would not say something like that unless they knew where they where going. And Xeirt, really Roxas doesn't have Sora's body he has Ventus..i mean look at him 0.o (though I belive Roxas hosts Ventus heart, and looks like him but he IS not ventus, if ya get my meaning.)

easiest way I would say is that they became twins somehow, though I'm trailing off topic here.

btw fun fact! The circle of life keyblade is in the keyblade graveyard title when it comes up on the screen, its my fave keyblade! "being the lion king nerd I am" I saw it instantly xP

(edit) thanks Chaviler, apprichated.

15. Kaidron Blaze Kingdom Keeper

Just one point I wish to bring up: If Riku wasn't a keybearer at the time of Xion how could he hold her keyblade? It states it in the first game that only keybarers can hold the keyblade (unless your doing the Terra thing like he did with Riku) anyway if her keyblade was a real keyblade he couldn't of held it so it must of been a sham blade... OR he was a keybearer cos he held the Oblivion keyblade when he fought Roxas at Memorie Skyscraper so he COULD of been a keybearer.
    Also can we all stop arguing like this we can pooh all over each others theories without insulting each other I'm looking at you Limex!

16. Sufris Twilight Town Denizen

Loophole to your theory: Sora was sleeping in a pod, Roxas ran around the worlds taking Heartless out. If they had the same body, then that would make Sora some almighty god of some sort who can be at two places at once, which he's not. And we are dealing with Roxas here. He wasn't exactly "made" right, since Sora still exists.

...wha? Body of light? What? Where did you get this? Is it actually stated in the game? Ansem the Wise certainly didn't say anything like "he created a body of light" or what not. I'm not being mean here, Xeitr. It's just your theory has not made much sense. Well, regarding this matter.

He's a Keyblade wielder by heart. I'm pretty sure just holding a real Keyblade and a real sham will be enough to tell the difference. Although, this is extremely tentative as I have not much to back it up with, and it wasn't stated in the game. Though I will say that Keyblades are mystical weapons. They have ways.

Before stating something as a fact, please remember you're basing these off with your own theories. That is all.

Ventus is sleeping in Castle Oblivion. Roxas is still running around the worlds doing the Organization's bidding ("WORK ROXAS! WORK! -whappack-" -Xemnas).

Well, Riku is a Keyblade bearer by heart, so he could hold Oblivion. But, assuming I'm right, he could actually still hold on to it because Roxas gave it to him willingly (he threw it up the skyscraper like some boomerang and Riku caught it), so that must mean some--

HOLY COW! I just remembered something!

Oblivion = Xion's Keyblade.

That's gotta mean something.

And yes, Limex. Try to control your...er, use of words. You might get suspended or something.

17. Kaidron Blaze Kingdom Keeper

I thought Oblivion was a keyblade forged when things were at their worst when the whilder faced 'Oblivion' hence the name. Also if that theory was wrong Oblivion was a keyblade forged from the friendship of Sora and Riku.
    Exsplain how is it Xion's keyblade?

18. Sufris Twilight Town Denizen

Well, that's the tricky part.

So, Xion dies, Roxas cries, he finds the Thalassa shell, whatever.

Then a day after, you see him in TWTNW, hood up, two Kingdom Keys. He raises them up in the air and transform (this part is unexplained) them to Oathkeeper and Oblivion, Oblivion on his left, I believe. Just for picturing.

Then he goes to Memory/Memories Skyscraper and finds Riku there, atop the building with his blindfold. He charges, running up the building and throws up the Keyblade, Oblivion, to Riku, and he catches it, jumping down in the process.

Roxas then notices that Riku just falls down the building, not clashing with him halfway as I assumed he planned. Why?

In that span of time, he had a rush of memories of Xion, the moment he held Oblivion. And then the rush of memories repeat again when he lands only blurrier, representing how he really shouldn't be remembering her.

In other words:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1fL6N0T40E

I consider this almost a given that it's her Keyblade...and wikia said so last time I checked. >.>

EDIT: Whoopsie daises. That was his right.

19. Kaidron Blaze Kingdom Keeper

????????? Do you mean I'm right? Cos I was about to say that can't be right because Memory Skyscraper does that... the rush of memories thing

20. Sufris Twilight Town Denizen

The edit? *laughs* No, no. I was watching it again and Oblivion was on his right. I'm an idiot like that.

And if Memories Skyscraper was really programmed/built to do that, what proof do you have aside from the Secret Ending (I heard that already) and the name?