Birth by Sleep How Sora owns the keyblade?- Spoilers -

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Kaidron Blaze, Nov 3, 2010.

1. Kaidron Blaze Kingdom Keeper

The Gale Valleys, before the darkness attacks...
    I don't really have any proof but the world that never was is according to kh wiki a Nobody in it's self and every Nobody requires memories and memory skyscraper stores the worlds memories. And if you notice every character that goes nere that building has a memory flash

2. Sufris Twilight Town Denizen

...It is? Wow. I so did not know that. THIS is why I'm so glad I got on here. XD

Well, yes, that is true. Nearly every character that goes near there gets a memory flash. If I'm not wrong, Roxas, Sora and technically Riku had a memory flash.

So, let's look at Sora because he has main character privileges. He had a memory flash because of Roxas being there, in the place itself. In here, you can say, CAN say, that the building or the overall aura of the place triggered this deja vu on Sora (or that was TOTALLY something else I saw). Then the whole inner battle they had was triggered by Roxas somehow, but that happened because he was still conscious in Sora, so that does not count as a memory flash. I just wanted to put that there.

Roxas. Well, we'll consider his last, fading memory of Xion a memory flash. Something triggered it, which was Riku, telling him he was forgetting her and all that. Well, this is what I see. Something that could have been an attempt to refresh his memory or something.

Now, Riku. Something must have triggered this whole memory flash, and in his Xion-memory flash, I'm guessing Oblivion. And the only way you can actually remember her is if you have a strong "heart" (read that somewhere), defied the laws of KH physics, or have something to remember her by. Roxas clung to her for a whole day because of her Thalassa shell (am again, assuming) and her Keyblade.

Besides, two Kingdom Keys. >.>

3. Gaming Reploid Destiny Islands Resident

First, Xion could have been wrong. People on their deathbed do not gain sudden knowledge. They could still be mistaken. Second, she did go to Roxas. You must also accept that Roxas IS Sora (in a sense). So merging to Roxas or Sora, same result since Roxas merges with Sora eventually anyway.

And that was not Ven's body since Ven's body is still in Castle Oblivion. So it was Sora's body, but Ven's heart altered it's appearance.

Also note that circle of life is not the only keyblade to appear. You can find a picture on KH Wiki somewhere, but there was also oathkeeper, oblivion, and I think the one from Pirates of the Caribbean from KH2.

Only keybearer can WIELD the keyblade. Remember in KH1 after the fight with Leon, and Sora wakes up in the room with him and Yuffie. Leon actually holds the keyblade, then it warps back to Sora. My point is that he actually HELD it for a moment. No longer than Riku did when he called Xion's keyblade a sham.

This is actually true. Sora was a heartless who lost his body in KH1. When Kairi used her "plot-hug" on him, he gained a body, but this was not his original body since Roxas was already created and was using Sora's body. So it was a body made of light. I would like to argue a body made of darkness, but it was Kairi's light that gave Sora his current form at the time. (Kairi has no darkness due to being a Princess of Heart)

4. TerraxLover89 Destiny Islands Resident

Ok, with this statement, Xion doesn't go to Roxas! she goes straight to sora! and its not her body that goes to sora, because she a puppet made my vexen, due to Saix's request, its her memories of sora that are sent back to him, on request of Namine, which is how they got there in the first place. So to wrap that up, Xion went to Sora, but only the memories. Her body was basically destroyed. Roxas has nothing to do with it.

5. Sufris Twilight Town Denizen

Well, first off, this is a game. I've noticed that some people start forgetting this is a game while they type in this thread. Imagine, if you were Nomura and you were to put in the game somewhat black and white, perhaps with a bit of gray, that Xion went to Sora, wouldn't you make her say that? Making her say she went to Sora but actually ended up in Roxas wouldn't be smart on Nomura's part.

And Xion's Keyblade ending up with him is most likely what happened with Aqua and Master Eraqus's Keyblade.

That's cause he threw it. >.>

...o.o. How did you know this? I was just wondering. Was it Ultimania (again)?

And please forget whatever I said about Sora's body. .__.

6. TerraxLover89 Destiny Islands Resident

Well.... Roxas doesn't remember her, nor does anyone else, and when Xion goes away, he remembers everything about Sora, but thats because Namine was chaining Sora's memories together at the time Roxas was alive. Thats why he had all those break downs, so why he remembers so much more, and acts like Sora at the skyscraper, simple, cause Xions memories of Sora went to him, and then they were transfered to Roxas, so basically everyone is right! XD

And Xion's Keyblade ending up with him is most likely what happened with Aqua and Master Eraqus's Keyblade.

Well Riku was kinda already knew how to wield a keyblade, he had his own at one point in KH 1.
    And dont forget Terra actually made him a keyblade wielder.

no, it was because her heart and Sora's were connected. He held her heart.

7. Sufris Twilight Town Denizen

...Nomura DID make up Xion after KHII, so I guess there are confusing parts once it hits the gap between Days and II. o.o I mean, Proof of Existence is kind of like a proof that Xion was made up as an incentive...

I guess that's the best theory we can make!! XDD

Wait, so Kairi kind of gave Sora a body because their hearts were connected. This was actually confirmed.

Yeah....I so need to find KHI...

8. TerraxLover89 Destiny Islands Resident

yah because Roxas has no clue that Xion exsited on KH2 so when they made Days... it kinda messed up KH2... in a sense.

Sorda... she actually just returned his light... ok go to cutscene archive and go to KH1 and look up Hollow Bastion: part 1, watch it all the way through, and you should get the story to Kairi.

9. Xeitr The False Image Gummi Ship Junkie

xion went to roxas because she was made of soras memories....roxas was diverting all soras memories to himself just by existing so when xions pieces of soras memories were released he absorbed them

riku didn't have his keyblade yet at the point he held xions keyblade...he didn't know he was going to get a keyblade...he was able to hold keyblades because he had the heart of a keyblade wielder ,but the reason he said her's was a sham was because he knew roxas had soras keyblade and he assumed it was a fake because normally something can't be in two places at once

buuuut we know this isn't the case because roxas was wielding the keyblade at the same time as sora for a short while

10. TerraxLover89 Destiny Islands Resident

Hold the phone! Roxas wasnt MADE from sora's memories genius! He was born when sora was turned into a heartless! Second, Roxas did live while sora was living, when Chain of memories was going on, so was Days, and Roxas and Xion were together, Now Xion is just a puppet, ment to imitate sora, thats why everytime she took her hood off everyone would see a different person, why Axel at first saw Namine, then her regular form that Roxas sees, to her having her hood up to Saix, but then we see that Xingbar sees Ven. Now how all of it ties together beyond me! The only mistake I thinks Square made was the way they put the games in order... they tried to pull a George Lucus and go backwards! it had the opposite effect, cause now everyone is confused. Now if you remember, Riku sees Xion as Sora, why well because that is what Namine wanted to do. Thats why Xion went to Namine in the first place. Then Xion does say she has to go back to sora. Thats, that!

Now Riku is a keyblade wielder! You cant doubt it! Because he, in KH1, actually steals Sora's keyblade and doesn't hold on to it for just a few seconds like Squall, no! he held it for longer and was about to use it, but soras keyblade was made for light not darkness, thats why riku lost it.

11. Limex Destiny Islands Resident

Nobodys are not made out of memories, they are just empty shells with memories from thier original self. HOWEVER.

Roxas do not have any memories of his original self " in the beggining remember?" (the original self reffuring to sora) BECOUSE!, Sora was a heartless for sutch a short time and never lost his memories,(thus them never transfering to his nobody aka Roxas)

and got damnit i gota stop getting pulled in to this discussion! xP

12. Sufris Twilight Town Denizen

Wait, wait, wait...WAIT. How sure are you guys that Nobodies are made of memories? All they said was "the shell", which DOES NOT automatically mean memories (right? I'm right, right? ...right?). And Namine didn't make it that way, because if she was in control, she wouldn't let the memories leak into Xion in the first place (right?).

And why do you guys keep saying Riku isn't a Keyblade wielder?! He is!! D:

(That was also meant for Xeitr, but I forgot to quote.)

I think they never got transferred because Sora was still using his brain. :P And Limex, don't worry. I know how you feel. *twitch twitch*

You know, with each page, I have this strange feeling everything will be revealed in one big, epic bang in Kingdom Hearts III, cause honestly, I think most creators like Nomura would probably go for that whole "BIG REVEAL! WHAM!" thing at the end.

13. Jin うごかないで

I think it's because ven at the start had his heart fractured but he joined his heart with sora's only for a bit of time so ven could get strong when ven had got strong i think that he regained part of his heart either when him and vanitas merged or earlier so sora was not needed but then when ven fell to comatose his heart slept within sora's giving him the power to weild the keyblade , riku doesn't weild terra's keyblade and sora doesn't weild ven's i dunno why

and i think roxas is ven's nobody because sora doesn't look similar to roxas but braig and xigbar look similar , ienzo and zexion so ven and roxas since ven's heart was in sora's when he got turned into a heartless

14. Gaming Reploid Destiny Islands Resident

Here's my theory (only my theory, I'm sure it was never confirmed in the game):
    Yes, her body was destroyed. Her memories must've went to Roxas because in the beginning of KH2 he starts to remember everything in his dreams. True, this is due to Namine's actions, but if she was piecing his memories inside of Sora, then they wouldn't need Roxas at all. Riku could have just destroyed him. But Roxas had most of Sora's memories (that he got from Xion). So Namine was piecing together Sora's memories inside of Roxas so when Roxas returned to Sora, Sora would awaken.

Also note that during Day 358, (when Roxas is duel-wielding) he gains a significant amount of strength (I mean, taking out Neo-shadows with one hit!?!?! I was like O_O ) which he gained from absorbing Xion's memories.

(again, only my theory, I know that not everyone's going to agree with it.)

lol, pretty much.

Not really, he summoned the one Sora was using (which Sora took back) so I wouldn't say "his own" keyblade since I would now say that it's Sora's. Unless you mean the keyblade of heart which Sora stabbed himself with in KH1, because that is still not Riku's keyblade. It was a keyblade made from the hearts of 6 Princesses of Heart.

And even though I didn't quote it, I agree with everything you said, Xeitr.

He is a keyblade wielder at heart, but we do not see him summon his own keyblade until towards the end of KH2 when he uses Way to the Dawn. So in Days, he technically could not summon his own keyblade yet.

15. TerraxLover89 Destiny Islands Resident

Well to answer that question would be because of Diz, Diz took away Roxas's memories, thanks to Namine, for a short time. Because he had no idea about Sora or the Org. Plus when Roxas did start to remember, it was because he talked to Namine and Axel, the memories where the ones Namine got from Xion.

16. Sufris Twilight Town Denizen

You know what the problem is? The problem is Nomura thought of Xion after KHII. There are things in KH II that prove 358/2 Days almost doesn't at all tie with II. o.o

That's what I mean. He's a Keyblade wielder by heart but few are saying he's not one at all.

17. TerraxLover89 Destiny Islands Resident

well... Days is kinda proven in KH2, like the opening to Days is the same for KH2... there are connections! but because Days was made after KH2... that was the biggest mistake..... its hard to make everything click!

18. Sufris Twilight Town Denizen

Well, it does tie in that sense. But once it goes to Xion, everything just starts messing up. After reading all this, I'm not quite sure WHERE Xion went! Maybe she was split in half, that's why Roxas has some of her power and Sora is 1/4 complete?

It seems to make sense that way. SEEMS.

EDIT: And didn't she leave a Thalassa shell behind? Maybe that had some of her power, by a really, really, REALLY small chance?

19. Xeitr The False Image Gummi Ship Junkie

wow...way to not read what i said terralover...i said xion was made from soras memories...just wow...also i know sora and roxas was running around at the same time that was one of my main points to prove that multiples of the same keyblade can exist at the same time

also again let me restate this for the hundredth time Riku was not a keyblade WIELDER till he got way to the dawn...YES he did hold a keyblade a few times but this was because he had a strong heart...you're not a keyblade wielder till you have one of your own...also

Soras used the keyblade forever...and he still doesn't understand it completely rikus wielded way to the down for a very short amount of time so he would know even less about the keyblade...again i will say he said Xions keyblade was a sham cause he thought that Roxas has soras keyblade and didn't know that the keyblade could exist in multiple places at the same time

roxas and xion put together created the ability for roxas to duel wield due to the fact that they were put together after the two had trained seperately hence their combined power made an even stronger keyblade wielder out of roxas...cause when she was put into him he gained all her powers...

then...when roxas fused back with sora....roxas keyblade became soras 2nd keyblade...xions power is in sora now at this point since his memories were restored

please, read my post before responding to it...it saves a lot of headache

20. Sufris Twilight Town Denizen

Way to not read, Xeitr. Terralover was talking about Roxas, not Xion. I have nothing to say to that Keyblade being at two different places at once. I'm too tired.

Let me state THIS for the hundreth time. He was a Keyblade wielder BY HEART.

Then let me ask you; how do YOU know Riku thought those, huh?

Is there some proof in the game? Some sort of cutscene that has him corrected? I don't think so. I'm betting that if Sora holds Xion's blade, he'd say the same. If I'm wrong, feel free to correct me with ACTUAL PROOF please.

I should say the same for you, Xeitr. Honestly.

I'm trying not to be mean, but I have my limits.