Birth by Sleep How Sora owns the keyblade?- Spoilers -

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Kaidron Blaze, Nov 3, 2010.

1. Umiyuri Papaeyra Gummi Ship Junkie

It probably would save a headache if it wasn't typed entirely as nearly run-on sentences with very little punctuaction or capitalisation, and there were full-stops used instead of ellipses at the end of every 'section' (since it's not at all clear if they are sentences or just clauses).

2. Kaidron Blaze Kingdom Keeper

The Gale Valleys, before the darkness attacks...
    I'm going to answer a bit here: Nobodies ARE just bodies.....Thats it its says it in 358/2 days and hints it in KH1 in the ansem report "The human is made of three things the heart, the body and the spirit" Nobodies are the body and spirit left behind after a heartless is boren The humans memories keep the Nobody in line with what they were.... Like Demyx playing his sitar continusly! He doesn't 'like' the music he makes he plays it cos he remembers playing it when he had a heart..... Any questions? If not can we move on? And quite arguing so badly!!!!!

3. Sufris Twilight Town Denizen

I don't remember Demyx saying/the game saying anything about him not liking the music. Is this just an inference, or did he actually say it in Days and I just didn't notice/stopped talking to him too early?

And move on to what? o:

4. Kaidron Blaze Kingdom Keeper

I infered most of it like Nobodies have no emotions so how could Demyx 'like' his music? He plays what he remembers he 'liked' past tence. Also I want to move back to the orginal subject..... but if not I still get posts and we still get answers anyway.....

5. Sufris Twilight Town Denizen

Technically, though, your question has been answered. It would be kind of useless if we went back to how Sora got the Keyblade... :3"

6. Kaidron Blaze Kingdom Keeper

I guess your right.... anyway what do you think about my argument the whole he's a Nobody so how can he like his music

7. Gaming Reploid Destiny Islands Resident

I agree 100%. I always wondered how he can "enjoy" his sitar without emotions.

(Darn it! I said I would stay away from this thread and it keeps sucking me back in!!!)

8. Kaidron Blaze Kingdom Keeper

The point I'm trying to exspress Nobodies are all about memories but that isn't to say they are made of memories....

9. Sufris Twilight Town Denizen

"

I was about to put here in big letters I wasn't going to come back, but then I realized it was just gonna pull me back in like KHII did. We know how you feel, Gaming Reploid. We know all too much. XD"

It's not much an argument, in my opinion. It's like a fact. :3" But you know what gets me REALLY wondering? This: "Roxas, are you really sure you don't have a heart?". Quote made by Axel. It kinda makes you wonder if they really don't have hearts.

As for Demyx...well...yeah. He remembers he likes it. It just kind of makes me wonder how you can remember to be happy and actually put up a smile. Get what I'm saying? XD" Roxas is an exception, though. Sora's heart was still around and all.

10. Kaidron Blaze Kingdom Keeper

I think Roxas and Axel are exseptions they were able to exsperiance friendship so they MUST have emotions....Though I think Axel think that Roxas is Ven's Nobody and thats why he likes being around him.....

11. Jin うごかないで

Well , if axel does have Lea's memories he would remember about getting his backside whooped by ven , and after that they did become friends even though they just met each other , and since Ventus does look like roxas he might have thought that roxas is ven's nobody , i don't know it's all blowing my mind apart Dx

12. Gaming Reploid Destiny Islands Resident

Remember that Roxas was like a "zombie" on his first day with the Organization. And Axel even told him that on Roxas's first day, they went up to the clock tower and had Ice Cream together. Axel couldn't of had taken him up there due to Roxas's AMAZING conversation skills *sarcasm* and Axel didn't meet Sora until Castle Oblivion. So the only connection I can see is Axel's memories of Ven (or should I just say the singular "memory"). He must've realized that Roxas is Sora's nobody eventualy, but at first, I'm positive he must've been thinking about Ven.

13. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

I wouldn't be surprised if Axel doesn't remember Ven because it was so long ago. I mean, yeah, he fought him once for a few minutes. I think some time passed before Lea became a Nobody (at least a year or two), and he already had his best friend (Isa). Then he became a Nobody and met Roxas eight years later. Just because he has memories from his life as Lea doesn't mean that he remembers EVERYTHING and EVERYONE he's ever seen.

AS for the Nobodies are all about memories, weird fact: memories are housed in the heart; Nobodies don't have hearts, but they still have memories. Weird, no?

Anyway, I posed a theory long ago when I first joined the forums:
    Of course, Roxas actually does have a heart now, but I still believe that the other (normal) Nobodies have the "pseudo-emotions."
    Also, the KH manga says that Nobodies do have actual feelings, but because they don't have hearts, they continually suffer from "uncertainty" about their feelings. Of course, that's the manga, not the game, but I wouldn't be surprised if something like that was true.

14. Jin うごかないで

Well yeah he eventually found out roxas came from sora being turned into a heartlesa
    Saix: "Axel will stop at nothing to turn you into a heartles "
    but i belive roxas is ven's nobody since ven's heart is joined/sleeping with/within sora's

15. Sufris Twilight Town Denizen

Well, I wouldn't either (a whole ten years. o.o), but what other explanation do we have? Axel decided to be friendly one day to a newbie doesn't really work, and you've seen how mean he got after being a Nobody.

By housed, do you mean just tied, though still separate? Like, the two can be taken apart and separated, or do you mean they really do go together? I'd just like to share. I believe in the first statement: That they're just tied, not necessarily together all through out.

16. Kaidron Blaze Kingdom Keeper

I think in a way Roxas could be Ven's Nobody because Sora had Ven's heart and who's to say that when Sora stabbed himself with the keyblade of peoples hearts he didn't release Ven's heart not his own.....BUT then again when he did stab himself only two hearts were released and we know one of them was Kairi's heart but where was Ven's/Sora's heart?

17. Sufris Twilight Town Denizen

(Didn't you say that already, or are my dreams kicking in again? o.o)

Didn't Sora's kind of stay with him, if he could have his own body of light and actually "fall" into darkness; not go to Kingdom Hearts?

18. Kaidron Blaze Kingdom Keeper

I'm not quite sure what you mean please exsplain

19. Sufris Twilight Town Denizen

If Sora's heart went to Kingdom Hearts, he would create a Heartless, right? Then Kairi would hug him, to try to bring him back, but that would be useless because his heart's already gone, along with all the other hearts that went to Kingdom Hearts.

However, if his heart somehow stayed, then Kairi hugging him would have worked, which it did. It gave him a body of light and he was in control of that body AND still had HIS heart.

That must mean something.

20. Kaidron Blaze Kingdom Keeper

Wouldn't that mean Ven's heart left Sora by the end of KH1? And wouldn't his heart just go back to his body in CO?