Kingdom Hearts II How would you change 1000 heartless battle?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Nuff' Said, Sep 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RockmanDS Destiny Islands Resident

I would do this but without the extra help, Sora alone is enough to deal with 10000 small fry heartless.

2. Captain Hero Hollow Bastion Committee

It would have been cooler if it had shown cutscenes of what was going on while Sora was fighting like, 10,000 heartless. Like, after a certain amount of time or heartless, it fades to a cutscene and shows what's going on while he's doing that.

3. Ŧiмє Яǽрεѓ King's Apprentice

Definately have more waves with more and more powerful heartless. But keep Sora on his own to make it more difficult. A boss or two would be cool, too. And a quick cutscene in between waves to show what Donald, Goofy and Mickey are doing would be useful.

4. Gobolo Traverse Town Homebody

I would like to have seen some more fan service (the G rated kind of course) of most of the characters. But cant change that then, oh well I still had fun!

5. DancingCookie Traverse Town Homebody

There needed to be Horse-Like Heartless, Heartless that are on fire, and Sora needed to kill them with a Trident.

Because it's always time for an Anchorman joke.

But seriously, though, I would have liked a large variety of Heartless, and up the number to 5,000. Still doable, but not insane. Limit the rc's to only a few, take out that Laser Beam, while fun, it was too powerful.

6. the muffin man Banned

The thing in this battle is that the enemies are not offensive. In normal battles they are more offensive. In this one, you take the same damage as when you fight some heartless in an ordinary place.

7. jet588 Traverse Town Homebody

The Only Way

I think the only way to change the 1000 Heartless battle is to, this can't be done of course but, instead put in Zexion, Demyx, Xaldin, Axel, Sai'x, Sephiroth, and Hades.

Then change the place from The Great Maw to the Courtyard in the land of dragons.

THEN, give Sora an edge, with a valor drive that allows two ultima weapons, and donald and goofy are replaced with anti form Roxas, and Dual wield Riku or Mickey.

... Yes, i've got a very epic mind.

8. Emma Wemma Traverse Town Homebody

Characters such as Aerith, Yuffie, Cloud, Leon, Tifa and The Gullwings come and help you a cetain times, where you could do a limit break with them - oh - and also more heartless i think

9. Xehanort'sBrother Merlin's Housekeeper

I would add Cloud and Leon to the fight and make it a 5000 heartless challenge.

10. King 7 Moogle Assistant

500 nobodys and 500 heartless... then when you have defeated them you are against all the organization 13 members (that are alive ofcourse)

11. bobo.the.nut Traverse Town Homebody

Waves of Heartless (maybe about 10), instead of all 1000 coming at you at once, and each with increasingly fewer but increasingly difficult enemies. I agree, 5000 would be better as well. More variety, and no reaction commands. They made it way too easy. And I would have liked the battlefield to have been bigger, or have the fight spread out over a few different screens. There should be some Heartless that don't flock to you and you have to seek out. Final Fantasy characters assisting you would be a cool bonus, but not too much, and add, like, 1000 Heartless for every person that helps you.

Anything to make it need more strategy, really. The whole game was mindless button mashing but this fight was ridiculous.

12. AntiWeapon Chaser

Model/Ucm modding wont work on that fight.

If your expecting to replace all the knights with sephiroths and have super fun happy time your not gonna get it. 99% of the things will just give you a BSOD, only very very low ai things will work, so far I only know shadow heartless to work with it.

13. Mielé Banned

Neoshadows may work on an emu.

Do you even have any idea what you're talking abot?

14. AntiWeapon Chaser

I think ive seen neoshadows done actully. Either that or I tried it hoping to get a deep dive thing going with DW roxas n riku.

15. KH2man13 Gummi Ship Junkie

I would change them all to Dusks and relocate it to the place where you fight Xemnas and add Riku as an ally. It would be like that part after the final battle where they are surrounded by Dusks.

16. Arch Mana Knight

Roxas with two keyblades versus an army of Neoshadows and probably a few Behemoths(I might've spelt that wrong). ...And possibly Organization XIII, Terra, Sephiroth, Sora, Donald, Goofy, and Riku at the end. Of course I'd prefer Roxas to have a much larger moveset and magic of his own. Eh.

17. LoneWolf Hollow Bastion Committee

How about having a Roxas dual wielding 'flashback' (wearing his Org. XIII cloak of course) and having Roxas fight 1000 Heartless, I know, stupid, but it's a legit suggestion.

18. Nexah Merlin's Housekeeper

Its been said but yeah play as Roxas, dual wielding. But they should have had that as a minigame to do over again like with Skateboarding or the Colosium. That would have been fun.

19. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

Well I woudln't change who I was fighting with, because it was a battle to show endurance and stamina. I would change the enemy, and add a boss or two, maybe have one of the Organization members appear for a while, even if they didn't show their face. It would have broken the monotony of swinging, jumping, hitting, and repeating, while occasionally doing a reaction command.

20. Vanitas Gummi Ship Junkie

This...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Battling Xemnas boss and millions of dusks? Hell yeah... =]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.