Birth by Sleep I figured out how Axel/Lea will come back

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Limex, Nov 20, 2010.

1. Limex Destiny Islands Resident

So it's possible that other members of Organization XIII can be revived?

Nomura: If their Heartless has been defeated then it's possible.
    ....................................................................................

i will say nothing more then

FYAY!....this F yay means the F word becouse i hate the consept of reviving charecters that has passed away, (that goes for Roxas Axel and Xion) becouse part of why i like them is becouse they where in that situation,how they handeld it, AND that its realistic that not every good guy in the world can make it spechely sutch an epic adventure as the kh universe.

the yay is becouse i do freaking love Axel/Lea.....so..

lol this is kind of a downer xP. i dunno what to think!

(dont kill me for posting this here , there is no kh 3 section so i didnt know where to place it!))

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 3, 2014
  2. Shift Chaser

It's been pretty much confirmed he'll come back, since Blank Points.
    As for the others, the 7 first ones are pretty much confirmed too, and the others may come back but not be a important character.

3. Limex Destiny Islands Resident

there is in no way blank points have "confirmed" they will come back, it can equally much be symbolic as it is them returning full blown charecterwise.

assuming and confrimed are 2 diffrent things.

4. Shift Chaser

Blank Points listed Axel in the Sora scene, and Naminé also put him in the list of those whose "hurting should be mended" in coded.
    If that's not confirming i don't know what it is.

As for the others, yeah, it's more of a assumption, but Nomura said previous org members will appear in 3D, and seeing the importance of the 6 apprentices + Isa, it's very likely they'll come back.

5. kingdom_hearts_loverXX Gummi Ship Junkie

Yes it is possible, the thing that I would like to know is why he would want to bring them back. For what purpose? Maybe something to do with Sora...Hehe I agree with you with the FYAY

6. Limex Destiny Islands Resident

as fantasy as KH is , this mending could simply be roxas saying goodbye to Axel, "i really dont think so myself" but hopeing i guess.

well iv stated what i think about the matter, and kh lover high five for FYAY!

7. Autosaver Merlin's Housekeeper

In RE:Coded, it even opens up the scene even further. It shows the images of those characters to Sora. Sora possibly having to save all of them since they are connected to him.
    Oh, lets not forget that Sora said he had to go to save the people that are still being hurt.

8. SUPERSMASHDRAKE Traverse Town Homebody

For certain I believe that the apprentices, Lea, and Isa will return. The others may or may not, but if they do we will most likely learn more about them, like their original name.

9. P Banned

We know the names of almost everyone except the later members.

I remember reading this info a year or two ago. I've seen it being brought up more and more recently though. Axel/Lea is confirmed to return via interview. Xehanort is confirmed due to the conditions we killed him in. The rest of the Organisation can be brought back or not as Nomura pleases.

I don't expect to see Xion return though. She got completely erased from existence, after all.

10. Shift Chaser

She's in the list, expect her come back in one way or another, even if just for single moment.

Also, like Roxas, she just went back to Sora>
    So she still exists as part of him, much like Ven's heart or so i think.

11. BraigX Merlin's Housekeeper

The first time i saw blank points i realized that all the characters saying "sora" probably will have a chance to come back.I guess we must consider the sleep/awakening concept that replaces the usual concept of death.Ansem the wise said something about that.

12. P Banned

Well, she 'exists', but more like Sora's fake memories in C.O. still 'exist'.

I'm holding out hope that Sora won't actually save everyone, and will instead satisfy everyone. (So if Xion wanted Xemnas to be taken down, that's that.) Or perhaps how Roxas exists within Sora now.

13. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

I would like to see all the member's as their former selves but I think it'll just end up being the first 8 which is a shame really.

I wouldn't be surprised if Xion came back. Isn't KH3 supposed to sort of end it all? Maybe her existence will be acknowledged like a reunion within Sora or something along those lines. If they didn't do anything with her then that would be sad since she was a big part in Days.

I just had a thought, if the members come back as their original selves then they might have a big fight with each other, well the ones that didn't get on or were betrayed e.g. Vexen would be pretty annoyed at Axel for killing him. That would be interesting.

14. Shift Chaser

I see your point, it'd really be akward to have something like Roxas and Ven together (Most likely Ven will get his memories or something, but that's not the point of this).
    But it just feels like she's not done with, she lived too little.
    It just feels bad to have a character created, die that way, and never come back.
    Most likely.
    But i'm more curious to see how they'll handle Xehanort now.
    Since they're through with Heart experiences and aren't nobodies anymore it means they have no reason to follow his orders.

15. P Banned

I'm almost certain that she won't be fully revived. At least, not in the sense of her being a separate entity at the end of KH3, living happily ever after. She's artificial, and requires Sora's memories to live. Also, the looking-like-someone-else thing is really creepy, and not something that Nomura will deal with all throughout the series. Perhaps some heart-magic could be worked on her to give her a real appearance and such, but unless that happens, I can't see Xion living happily ever after, eating ice cream again. She may return briefly in KH3, but there's not going to be a happy ending for her as a separate being, unless Nomura drastically changes the rules governing how she works.

They're the same old power-hungry Organisation that they always were. They'll follow Xehanort for power again. Perhaps not the later members, but the original six almost certainly will.

16. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

That's true, and it will be strange for them since they were all fighting for so long to get their hearts back under Xehanorts orders and then they just get them back so simply. I can imagine there will be some making up with Lea and Isa, maybe the original organisation members (or at least some of them) will assist in helping Sora, maybe not though.

@P, that's true but they also might be fed up with him. It could go either way really, they may either despise him for decieving them and go find another source of power (like Sora, since he beat them all, idk) or they may follow him once again.

17. Vaxing Twilight Town Denizen

I expect the return of Lea Isa and Braig at the very least. the other Organization members maybe. anyone under Axel highly doubtful. as for Xion I hope she finds respite but I don't want her revived. hey any Nobody could have been revived. for all we know ANY of thousands of seemingly insignificant Heartless that Sora Riku or Mickey have slain over the years could have been a Heartless of an Organization member.

18. Daxa~ #stalker

Im guessing that the named members probebly will come back,but what about Demyx and Luxord! I mean,you gotta love them right?

19. fire mage Hollow Bastion Committee

I see them all the members coming back because it just wouldn't fit otherwise. I want to know why Axel defended Demyx in Days, where Roxas was putting him down. I have actually saw a fan art of Lea, Isa and Demyx's somebody (and they called him Myde) they were a little bit older, but all three were eating ice cream together. I can see them all fighting again as well. Anyway as their oringal selves I wonder if they would remember of anything that happend to them. I expect Luxord or his true self to come back because he is Normua's favorite organization member.

20. Glen Returned from the dead

What MY question is,however, is this:
    If a Nobody and the heartless are defeated,bringing back the original somebody, can that somebody then be defeated once more and have the NOBODY reborn?

End of RE:Coded reveals that Xion is one of the people that need help. She may not be completely gone after all.