I HATE HER SO MUCH(rant)

Discussion in 'Help with Life' started by sora awsome11/10, Aug 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ♥♦♣♠Luxord♥♦♣♠ Chaser

"A wild hypocrite appeared"

But seriously the internet can be really harsh sometimes and its sucks to say this but you haven't seen the worst of it.

2. Hinako Merlin's Housekeeper

Hi this is about me, Lady Koko, a moderator on kh13. She's mad because I warned her several times and told her to follow the rules. She didn't which led her to be banned from the chat. (:

3. program Twilight Town Denizen

Okay people, I went to Kh13 for fun, its not a very great site, but there are some decent people! I was first greeted by a wonderful girl, who also has an account here,she and me have many things in common. We talked, I told her about Sora Awesome 1/10 and she said it might have been her becuase she enforces the rules a lot. And I got an confirmation because I linked her to this thread, it is her. And the more I look at this, It seems Lady Koko(the username Kh13) is being the good one here, enforcing the rules as a mod should(which she is).
    But I do stay with my advice. Sora Awesome11/10, don;t let people get under your skin so much, your just a bit young, you'll learn to ignore people who might not like you or not.

4. Hell-Sing Merlin's Housekeeper

The worst is called "A Flame War". Don't even wanna see a bigger one. The internet is full of trolls. They hunger for rage. Anyway, I suggest you just leave them. Oh. Well, if that's the case, never mind. Didn't know this was just a mod enforcing da rules.

So the final curtain is revealed.

Que-

5. ♥♦♣♠Luxord♥♦♣♠ Chaser

The internet does have good and bad people. Such is life.

Ummm actually no.

6. program Twilight Town Denizen

Thats good Wisdom.

7. Hell-Sing Merlin's Housekeeper

The worst I've seen as of yet is a Flame War. The kind were you debate things. Not saying it's the worst on the internet. There's far worse.

8. Amaury Legendary Hero

It's best to just ignore silly comments like that and move on with your life.

9. Laurence_Fox Chaser

That can also be a simple debate.

10. Hell-Sing Merlin's Housekeeper

Yeah, any debate can be turned into something far worse. By that I meant Goku Versus Superman style things. Anyway, we're getting off topic. I think everyones established what's needed to be said. And Fox, I sadly only have Internet Explorer 9.

(^Hypocracy about going off topic)

11. Kayate King's Apprentice

I made an account on this "Kh13", and I must ask, where is the Chat? >_<

12. program Twilight Town Denizen

KH13 isn;t really worth it, its full of 13 and under aged kids.I've checked out her problem, its not really worth it. But Kh13 does have good mods, and decent people, but the Rp Section sucks. If you do join the site, PM me your username, I'll add you.
    ....I think this is off topic, it'll probably get deleted.

13. Sabby Sleepy Panda Assassin

Alright, this is getting off topic. I would like to ask that members that are on other forums not to bring their problems on KHV or bash another fansite. It's actually not a very respectful thing to do. Please refrain from doing this. If you need to talk about something that happened to you, you can PM people on this site or even a staff member.

For now, I will close this thread.

Thank you, have a good day <3

|CLOSED|

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.