Kingdom Hearts I just noticed this little bit of foreshadowing in Kingdom Hearts.

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD I.5 ReMIX' started by KeybladeSpirit, Jun 26, 2012.

1. KeybladeSpirit [ENvTuber] [pngTuber]

Remember one of the first cutscenes in Halloween Town was Jack and that scientist trying to make a heart? If you actually listen to it, you'll notice that the first ingredient is a container with a lock.

Later on, we see the Keyblade that Posessed!Riku has is a keyblade with the power to unlock people's hearts. Does anyone else think that the scene in Halloween Town was meant to forshadow that?

2. Cloud.Strife. Traverse Town Homebody

We---eeeell. It's possible, but with Nomura around, it's likely, all the planning he's done in this series, you can't go ten feet without stumbling upon a teaser. So yeah, that's probably a foreshadow of the rest of the game, but you aren't supposed to realize it until you get to the end, then do a facepalm and say "Ohmigod, THAT'S what they meant! Nomura you sly dog!~."

3. Riku-Sama's Shadow Hollow Bastion Committee

I never noticed that before. Interesting thought. It could just be a coincidence, but as cloud.strife also mentioned, you never know with Nomura.

4. Railos Hollow Bastion Committee

Wow never realized that at all. but now that you mention it it does make sense.

5. 61 No. B

no i dont think it is, to me this just seems like its trying to help push khs own science as to what a heart is.

6. Sara Tea Drinker

It could be that, there are tons of hints of what's to come later on in the series from the intro alone. It could be just another way to get the person interested in the storyline for that world also. I think it's up to interpretation of the player.