Birth by Sleep I was wondering if you can play as all 3

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Terra/ES, Sep 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Terra/ES Merlin's Housekeeper

If you can play as Ven, Aqua and Terra or are the others gonna be like Donald and Goofy?

2. Inasuma "pumpkin"

Mmm... not sure. I'm betting only Terra, for now. The other two could be allies, perhaps?

3. SoulSlayer Traverse Town Homebody

So far only Terra fighting solo has been confirmed. I do hope we'll get to control others or have them as allies. But I doubt Terra's teammates will be Donald & Goofy.

4. Terra/ES Merlin's Housekeeper

No I mean they'll be like Donald and Goofy for teammates :D

5. Spitfire I'm a little high, and a little drunk.

I don't think so it may just be Terra, cause Ven seems like he has **** of this own going on, so i don't know if they will be support characters or not. But I am positive they will make them some kind of supporting character in battle. I doubt that all three will be playable.

6. Cia (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*.✧*.✧

All three would be too good to be true, actually. Not trying to sound pesemistic or anything, but there hasn't been a KH game yet where you could play any of the main characters 'cept for that buddy battle DS game.

7. Repliku Chaser

It seems that Terra is the 'main' character, but it wouldn't surprise me if Ven and Aqua are team characters that would be used with him like Goofy and Donald are with Sora. It's a good question to ask, and maybe we will be able to use the other two separately, but with no scenes to confirm, I'd go with at this time that Terra is probably the center character similar to Sora.

8. Mr. Mime Banned

9. tc831 Destiny Islands Resident

just because all of the pics we have are only of terra dosnt mean we wont play as the other 2

10. Emo Pengwin Hollow Bastion Committee

Hopefully, in a few of the worlds you get to play as Aqua or even Ven, even thought it seems like Ven has his own little story going on...

But that's not even a prediction, just a thought.

11. thugondarel Traverse Town Homebody

In the Story it's said that "Three Scenarios spelt by Three Heroes". Is there a relation between each scenario?
    TN: There are three Heroes, Terra, Ven, and another character in KHBBS. A story is already prepared for all three of them. Therefore in a way you can say three games were made at the same time. (Laughs) It's difficult to zap through the explanation right now due to Scenario creating. However the beginning will be a bit hard to understand, but by completing all three Scenarios you will understand the entire story.

Im guessing that theres gonna be 3 stories in different points of views, and aqua probably won't be playable.

12. Luxord93 Twilight Town Denizen

I'm guessing Mickey as the Third.:lol:

13. Lord Knight Xiron Hollow Bastion Committee

Monestary of the Endless Stair, Labyrinth
    Didn't one of the interviews say that you play as all three, but in separate stories?

14. trulove13 Destiny Islands Resident

Twilight, Somewhere inbetween Light and Darkness
    Yeah, i heard that too, I REALLY hope Aqua is playable cause you need at least 1 female character too play as......

15. Mr. Pumpkin Hollow Bastion Committee

You can play all three. they said that there would be three different gameplay, because of the different chars. Nomura said it himself. in the pics they only showed Terra cuz thats 1. the main char. 2. the one who came in all the pics. 3. they needed to show one person, hes the oldest.

16. DjC Chaser

i would just like to play as ven but i wouldnt mind playing as terra.aqua i could care less about

but so far u will be playing as:
    terra (100% correct)

ven (it's more of a 99% chance but nomura kinda gave away that u will be able to play as ven in his latest interview)

aqua ( i would have to say 90% chance because theres no other characters confirmed besides the dark knight and xehanort but those are the main villains)

and maybe u'll be able to play as mickey when ven dies like in kh2 when sora dies

u never know

17. Lord Knight Xiron Hollow Bastion Committee

Monestary of the Endless Stair, Labyrinth
    Didn't they show a picture of Mickey standing over a KO'd Ven the same way he does when he comes in for Sora? This is a very possible thoery.

18. La Sofa ('_')-l3 No worries

I sure hope you can! I wanna play as Aqua! :crybaby:

19. Sabby Sleepy Panda Assassin

I think it you would play each player's story until they all get together and on the same side. Then you would just stick with Terra.

20. Akino King's Apprentice

Hopefully, I think we'll end up playing three different scenarios. (Reminds me of Suikoden III made by Konami) and you'll probably end up choosing who to pick forever by the end of the game. Or what Muffin said, stick to Terra for the rest of the game.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.