If all of the organization somebodies appear in KH3, what role do you think they will have

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by CloakedThunder, May 31, 2015.

1. CloakedThunder Destiny Islands Resident

A topic I've been quite curious about in KH3 and I'm curious about what other people thoughts on this are. What organization members do you think will appear and which members do you think will be relevant plot wise and whose somebodies do you think will simply be there for cameos ?

Xemnas - games already hinted what his role will be
    Xigbar- same thing again, but I think it might be revealed that he has his own plans and agendas within the game
    Xaldin - most likely his somebody will make a few cameos beside the other apprentices
    Vexen - hard to say what his role will be but most likely may end up helping Sora and the others ( although I don't think he is going to be that happy if he has to work alongside Axel's somebody)
    Lexaeus - Same as Xaldin
    Zexion - I think he will have some kind of important role in KH3 although it would most likely be a small role. The reason I believe this is I think he knows something the others aren't aware of yet
    Axel - I don't see why he wouldn't help Sora in KH3
    Saix - Quite interested to see what they have planned for his character. Honestly I think that near the end of game he will go back to being his old self, but probably not without going through some sort of internal conflict first
    Demyx - Sadly I cant see him having much to do with the plot due to the fact he wont fight unless forced , but I think he will most likely appear in a cutscence ( it would be cool if he taught Sora some kind of water magic)
    Luxord - The only member I think that may end up as a seeker of darkness
    Marluxia - Because of his role in the previous game, I think he will appear for more than just a cutscence , most likely I think he will decide Sora is the lesser of two evils help Sora take care of a few bad guys and then if he is anything like his nobody will turn on Sora
    Larxene - Most likely going to find her with Marluxia ( Unless her somebody is completely different from her nobody, then she might teach us some thunder magic)
    Roxas - will help Sora
    Xion - Same as Roxas

2. Railos Hollow Bastion Committee

Well, in my opinion, this is how I see things:

• Xehanort - 13 Hearts of Darkness
    • Braig - Same as Xemnas
    • Dilan - He'll probably be just guarding the castle like always.
    • Even - He'll probably be helping Sora and the others find Ansem. I actually want to see what happens if the two reunite. Would Ansem scold Even, throw him in the dungeon or things like that, or would he forgive him?
    • Aeleus - Same as Dilan
    • Ienzo - He'll probably help the group with Ansem like Even. Maybe Ienzo finds some way to wake up Ven. I really want to know if his book is important.
    • Isa - Same as Xemnas
    • Lea - He's definitely going to help the gang, maybe he'll be a party member or something. I can see him trying to convince Isa to turn good again, but Isa fighting back, and the two end up having a huge battle.
    • Demyx - Probably just a cameo, maybe Sora sees him in one of the worlds he visits.
    • Luxord - Same as Demyx, he could however make a mini-game that involves cards.
    • Marluxia - Sora will probably meet him in one of the worlds. I can see Marluxia as one of the villains in one of the worlds.
    • Larxene - She's probably going to help Marluxia with his plan. I actually want to see her help Sora though, I don't know how, but I want to see it.
    • Roxas and Xion - They're with the team. Maybe they'll help with waking up Ventus.

3. CloakedThunder Destiny Islands Resident

That would be cool if they did make a minigame involving cards for Luxord and I also kind of want to see Larxene help Sora in some way . I think that Ansem and his apprentices will most likely be reunited in KH3 and I think he probably will scold them, but end up forgiving them. Also I think Ienzo's Lexicon is important and is somehow linked to a certain book we see throughout the series. ( Also Im not sure if the spoiler button I put at the end of my comment is going to work, so sorry if it doesn't.

4. Railos Hollow Bastion Committee

That book being Jiminy's Journals, or Winnie the Pooh? Actually, it'd be hilarious if Ienzo's big black lexicon turned out to be related to Winnie the Pooh. As for you spoiler tag, the text is supposed to be in between the two parts, so it'll come out like
    this.

5. CloakedThunder Destiny Islands Resident

Thanks for the advice about the spoiler tag. I actually meant to say that the Lexicon could be related to the book in Yen Sid tower , but I agree that it would be quite funny if the Lexicon was related to Winnie the Pooh ( although i have no idea how they would begin to explain that)

6. Barakon-King Traverse Town Homebody

Another Sora v Marluxia would be great.

7. phoenixkh93 Gummi Ship Junkie

I'd quite like to see some interaction between Lea and Even, see if there's any anger or guilt about Axel murdering Vexen, and how they would interact after the fact. I can't see the members that we haven't already seen as somebodies being hugely important really (as in the first 8 and Roxas/Xion) but they may have some sort of cameo. I know Nomura once said that his favourite organisation member was Luxord so we might see him again somewhere. I would love to know their original names too, though it seems like they made have made up the organisation name before the real names, because I can't really see how some of them would sound particularly good (like with Demyx) I had a go trying to figure out all the version of Demy there could be but they all sounds a bit awkward (included in the spoiler tags if you want to see for yourself).
    demy deym dyme dyem dmye dmey edmy edym emdy emyd eymd eydm medy meyd mdey mdye myed myde ydme ydem yemd yedm ymde ymed