Kingdom Hearts II If you could add a character...

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Kadaj, Jan 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Princess Celestia Supreme Co-Ruler of Equestria

And Reno's mom yelling at him... and pulling him by the ear when he gets in trouble!

And Rude running and hiding when he hears his mom yell for him!

LOL!

2. Doukuro Chaser

:lol:

I would die laughing!

Or maybe they also joins the party as guests?

3. Princess Celestia Supreme Co-Ruler of Equestria

Oh, and Rufus will be thier boss! He will be the biggest moma's boy of them all!

4. Fruity~ Hollow Bastion Committee

I think I would like Irvine from FF8, since he's one of my favourite character. ^^'

5. Princess Celestia Supreme Co-Ruler of Equestria

Yeah, it would be cool. Except, I dont think guns are allowed in KH. Clayton somehow snuck by, probably becuase its the only way he could fight, and it wouldnt make sense to have him in the game without it.

Leon doesnt even fire his weapon, so he doesnt count.

6. Kadaj Traverse Town Homebody

You know what? Along with Yuna (not a little annoying gullwing), Tidus (older one not the kid of Destiny Islands) and Zack I'd defiently like to see some later characters like Vaan and Ashe. Perhaps even Kadaj's gang could join the trio and be like Sora's shadow in Kingdom Hearts. The just show up every now and then and you take care of them but still have the option to battle. I doubt they'd be placed in the game to help you out!

7. Asterisk NO WONT LET YOU

Zack,Lulu,Turks,Kadaj and his Gang...hmm..that's about it for me..

8. khsuperfan Banned

Characters

Zack from FF7, Basch and Fran from FF12, Vincent, Kadaj's gang (of course!), and i hope they bring back KAin and Cecil for sure.
    But what i really want to see is them bring back the 4 warrriors of light, like Luneth or something.
    But i think its headed in that direction already o_O(Sora being wind, Riku land, and Kairi water. All they need is fire and you've got the warriors of light. I think that might be the master sceem. just another fight over the crystals of power.)

9. Doukuro Chaser

Now that would be....intersing to see ^^

10. Princess Celestia Supreme Co-Ruler of Equestria

Buttz and the gang of 3 princess+an old fart will own Luneth's crew for free. Sorry, but if your going to bust out with the "Warriors of Light" the "Warriors of Dawn" must be mentioned.

I think Kefka might be interesting... if Sephiroth can make it, than his fanboy rival should be in there as well.

You know it would be awesome though.

11. O R A N G E C is the heavenly option

between an erupting earth and an exploding sky
    I'd say not add a character, but maybe make YuRiPa not be sprites and be a bit more significant. I didn't like the role they played in KH2, it didn't seem like how their characters would act based on their behavior in FFX. They were cute and all, but it would have been nice to maybe put some disney characters as the cute treasure fairies instead of characters from Final Fantasy.

12. MelodiousNoctureDelight Destiny Islands Resident

13. Hero Form Hollow Bastion Committee

14. Roxaspartanti King's Apprentice

MMMMMMMMM.......I dont know.Maybe.....Pocahontas, and her world. That would be good.

15. Anixe Hollow Bastion Committee

From Final Fantasy, it'd be really cool to see more of VIII characters. Probably someone like Rinoa would come up. But there should be more characters whose personality differs from the already present ones. Rinoa is a bit like Aerith so maybe someone else. But otherwise, FFVIII could be a choice. Other works not done by Nomura should be there too (IX, anyone?).

In the Disney perspective, I'd love to see Pixar films in it. Can't think of any right now but surely it'd fit into the atmosphere pretty well.

Oh and maybe just one summon creature from Final Fantasy?

16. Sir Charles of Monocles The Fault in Our Stars

TIdus is in the game. He is on Destiny Island.

17. Hero Form Hollow Bastion Committee

He's not in KH2, though they do make a reference to him.

18. Dredica SNES was the best.

Valentine from FF7 duh xD

19. Princess Celestia Supreme Co-Ruler of Equestria

I heard they planned on using him in KH2, but opted to go with Cloud, since he already had a relationship established with Sora. Plus, Cloud and Vincent act the same. Plus they opted to go with Auron, for some weird reason.

Probably because Disney would rather him not have a gun.

I still think Cecil and Kain would ROCK!

20. Destiny's Force Mess with the best, lose like the rest...

The only reason that they're fairies is because Nomura thought that if they were in their full-grown form, they'd be crowding up the screen a bit too much.

And we already have fairies from Disney (i.e. Tinker Bell, the three fairies from Sleeping Beauty, etc.)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.