Full Chorus: I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles) [KHV Chorus]

Discussion in 'KHV Chorus' started by Jayn, Apr 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jayn

ugh. well at this rate I won't finish mixing tonight anyway and the release of the video is delayed. I have to re-edit everything. go ahead and get them in when you can, maddie. took venster and fearless out.

there were a few people who wanted to be apart of the song, but there were no lines left. Slaughtermatic, Forsaken and Dinny (I think). if any of you post here before the end of tomorrow, you can pick some lines without four people otherwise i'm just going to work with the new trios/duets.

2. Always Dance Chaser

I want 19 and 20 please! When's the new deadline?

3. Jayn

Updated! New deadline for you (and any other new comers) is the 15th. So day and tomorrow to record.

4. Peace and War Bianca, you minx!

There we go, I'm just being an idiot, no cause for concern. I seriously need to remember to send them there in the future.

5. venster You never heard of me, but I pop in time to time

I am terribly sorry. Things kept popping up for me, it is STILL possible to record right now? I'm free today

6. Jayn

Sorry. The second deadline is up, too.
    Working on mixing. Never got Slaughter's lines. No longer accepting new lines. Working with what I got.
    I will reopen and bump with any major updates. I just don't want to discuss anything about this right now. If you have an important, relevant question, ask elsewhere, thank you.

7. Jayn

Final mix is done.
    Re-editing and continuing work on the video. Still no exact release date. Thank you all for your patience.

8. Jayn

I think I'll actually work on this today.
    Be prepared for a simple video, though. Motivation = Below zero. I nearly rage-quit KHV Chorus, I swear.

But that wouldn't be far to those who did get me their lines and kept contact and came through, etcetc, hmm? Gonna give myself until Sunday at the latest for an upload date.

Edit: Look who actually finished the video?

GUESS.

GUESS.

ME. Did you guess right?

/fufufufu. Anyway, I'm actually pretty happy with it so no one hurt my feelings when I post it. I'll be rendering it...soon. Either in an hour or so, and I'll disappear from the internet while that happens (It'd be posted really late, since rendering takes a while), or I'll render it tonight while I sleep and post it tomorrow morning. WE'LL SEE. Thanks for waiting and thank you for not bugging me about it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.