I'm sorry sid..but..NICO touches the walls

Discussion in 'Music' started by Jin, Mar 27, 2014.

1. Jin うごかないで

Okay I know I said that SID was possibly my top jrock band..but..We also know I haven't watched the naruto anime in a long time. back when 5 kage summit started to be honest but I heard opening 13 of naruto and I'll be honest Nico touches the walls grandrodeo sid and uverworld along with one ok rock are all good bands and some of my favourite but this song. I heard it last night and just god. I absolutely E V E R Y T H I N G about this song. if you don't know who they are they did; naruto opening 8 diver and fma opening 4 hologram.

the song itself means even if the sudden rain falls or something along the lines of rain. I love it because it makes reference to even though madara is powerful and can rain down on them with everything he has they won't back down I love as well how mizukage is positioned when she's creating the river..it might be a bit perverted but I find it a bit hot. xD

BUT THAT KURAMA TEAR AT THE END JUST AAAAH THIS IS MY NEW FAVOURITE OPENING OF NARUTO I'VE LOVED THE OTHERS BUT THIS. THIS IS ON THE LEVEL OF SIGN BY FLOW AAAAAAH

2. Ghost King's Apprentice

OH MY GOD! This is it! The first time I heard this the first thing I did was add it to my favorites on youtube and I still wanna download it. When I hear something it usually takes me a few times to listen to it to like it but with this one I loved it right away.

The end is my favorite part too. When Kurama has a quick flash back of him and the sage. Baby Kurama looked so sad :'( I agree this and Sign are definitely my favorite from Naruto along with Heroes come back. But I think one of the main reasons I like this one and Heroes come back is the music that's in it instead of the lyrics. I don't know what it was about the way they sounded but I just absolutely love them.

I can't believe I didn't see this thread sooner!

3. Mixt The dude that does the thing

NICO Touches The Walls is one of those bands that usually doesn't do that much for me, but every now and then I'll find something that I like a lot. My favorite by them is still Hologram (FMA:Brotherhood opening 2), but the record label has done an annoyingly good job of keeping it off YouTube.

4. Jin うごかないで

This opening captured a lot of the people who watch the naruto anime honestly. Everyone who saw this opening instantly loved it some people even went as far to say "Nico touches the walls should do the rest of the anime openings" but honestly this song is what's made Nico touches the walls my favourite now I also remember heroes come back...good times brings back good memories. :D