Kingdom Hearts II In KH2 Cure also heals your friends?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by DanceWaterDance, Sep 3, 2014.

1. DanceWaterDance Twilight Town Denizen

I noticed that, when I use cure, it also heals my friend, isn't this strange? Don't know if it happens with all the cure spells or only curaga though

2. Amaury Legendary Hero

It happens with Cure, Cura, and Curaga.

Not strange at all. It just works differently than it did in Kingdom Hearts.

3. nasirrich King's Apprentice

I'll end you on the spot so watch your six
    I think the cure in Kingdom Hearts 2 is an AOE heal. If you jump up and your party in underneath you cast cure they all get healed. I don't think it heals everyone if they aren't in a close enough proximity to your persons.

4. Amaury Legendary Hero

Except Curaga. It's pretty hard not to heal allies with it. @Mixt should know. He's tried.

5. nasirrich King's Apprentice

I'll end you on the spot so watch your six
    I have messed up casting Curaga like I was MIA when it was being cast missed everything and ended up dying just because of it lol the moments of being a noob :oops:

6. Light-Rune Maven Seer

In BbS, there is a spell set similar to the KH2 version of Cure (Basically the same thing). It can be bought with medals in the mirage arena and goes under the name "Group Cure," with a respective -ra and -ga. It can even heal the temporary party members you get in the story line. However, as only Aqua has a party member in her final battle, the spell is unfortunately useless outside of the Mirage arena by the end of the storyline. In fact, if you're like me and have no one to play multiplayer with, then it is useless; little more than eye candy.

7. DanceWaterDance Twilight Town Denizen

I asked this because I noticed this only a while ago, and because allies have two types of cure spell, the one who heals everyone, and the one who heals only one character

8. Amaury Legendary Hero

Allies only have one type, and that's the one that heals only a single character.