Dream Drop Distance In Prankster's Paradise / Monstro.... (SPOILERS)

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.8: Final Chapter Prologue' started by Meilin Lee, Sep 7, 2012.

1. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

The hooded figure who looked like Riku, was the that the Riku Replica? And if so, does that mean he's part of the new Organization?

2. KeybladeSpirit [ENvTuber] [pngTuber]

I doubt it. Remember, it's sort of a dream world, so it's possible that it was the fake Riku from KH1, since he probably arrived there at around the time that the world's dream was happening. The fact that he's fake is revealed if you don't finish Monstro until after you beat Hollow Bastion the first time.

3. Mixt The dude that does the thing

Well the "fakeness" there is that it is Ansem rather than Riku. If it was still Riku then we would have a plothole on our hands.

I would need to look over those scenes again, I don't really recall the cloaked figure. I think I assumed it to be Xehanort again and went on my way.

4. Ventus PSP Aqua Gummi Ship Junkie

I don't think so, that riku was just the dark side of him. He took Pinocchio just like when he did in kh1 so it's just something reminding him of what he used to be.

Riku: "that was my...my dark side. I gave into the darkness once. And ever since, it's chased me around in one form or another.The seeker of darkness who stole my body...a puppet replica of the shadows in my heart...and now, I'm facing me."

5. Shift Chaser

It actually probably was.

Young Xehanort is the only one who can travel between the Dream worlds, which is why whenever Xemnas and Ansem SoD appear he's also there, so, that was probably just him with some sort of magic.