In The Times Of Fairy Tails

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Calxiyn, Oct 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

"In a land far, far away lies the Kingdom of Fiore, a small, peaceful nation and a place filled with magic. Found in every home, bought and sold in every marketplace, for most, magic is merely a tool, a mundane part of everyday life. For some, however, magic is an art, and they have devoted their lives to its practice. These are the wizards. Banded together into magical guilds, they Apply their skills in search of fame and fortune. Many such guilds dot the landscape of Fiore, but there is a certain guild in a certain town that soars high above the rest, one from which countless legends have been born. A guild that will no doubt continue to create legends well into the future. Its name... is Sapphire Eclipse."

This is the tale about YOU, seeking to become a full-fledged wizard, warrior, or master in your trade. In a magic world ruled by guilds, becoming a full wizard requires you to join one. One day your world turns upside down when you walk into the Sapphire Eclipse guild, ran by Evanora Vermilion who happens to be famous and well-known across the nation. You are invited to join with us, as we go on adventures and missions for the guild, struggle with problems from the past, fight world-threatening villains and learn the power of friendship and wizards alike.

This Roleplay is partly inspired by KH SOS, and In The Times Of Fairy Tails on Punchwood.com ^~^

Rules:

1. No invincible characters! Everyone WILL be suffering from some sort of injury at some point during the story. Mwahwhwhahwahwah

2. No God Modding.

3. Keep all conversations between characters within KHV’s rules and the rules within the RP section's as well.

4. Only take control of your character, unless given the permission by someone else. This can happen a lot because of school/work etc, but make sure you tell me first before you start controlling characters. You can also give me permission to battle for you or control your character if need be.

5. Keep active during your Job. Failing to do this keeps the Job held up and also is not fair for other people that post. Because of this, if you fail to post without letting someone know why, you will lose your Job rewards, gaining 0 EXP/Jewels/ or whatever else is being given out on that Job.

6. Try to keep your posts at a reasonable length. For battle posts I don’t really expect that much other than you battling, but if you want to write something more in detail it’s all good.

7. Your abilities must follow your character build. (Explained later in the thread)

8. DO NOT Start battles or summon enemies. You won’t need to fight unless a mission prompts you to (I’m looking at you Skyheart >.>)

9. No metagaming! This means knowing something your character should not know. All of your information will be given to you by other characters at some point. If you know the Jobs/Arcs in Fairy Tail, though tempting try to make your characters as clueless as possible.

10. No drastically changing the scenario.

11. Ok so I realize some of the stuff in here might be KH related (Accessory's, Starting Spells) BUT this isn't a KH RP by any stretch of the imagination. It's a long painful story but ya. This is a Fairy Tail Roleplay.

12. Sapphire Eclipse is counting on you, so do your best!

Useful things to know:

Like many other Roleplays on KHV, this RP has an OOC thread and a Main Thread. Jobs will be posted in the OOC, so you are able to sign up characters to do that Job. I’m also going to try to give a colour or some kind of symbol you can use so you don’t get confused with which Jobs are which. If you wish to join the Roleplay, please take a look at the OOC thread.

2. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

The Guild Hall shimmered with excitement. Thousands of lanterns were floating in the air. Through a large skylight, the moon shone. There were tables upon tables facing vertical in the room, all filled with food and drink. For tonight was a celebrate of new members to the Sapphire Eclipse Guild. The Newest Guild Members sat at the front of the room, while older members sat at the other tables. There was a table at the front where the S-Class Members were sitting. In the middle of those S-Class, was Evanora, the head of the Guild. The beauty of the hall was stunning. It looked like it was adorned with Gold. The trees and vines were gold as well with silver and gold leaves. Evanora stood up, and the crowd hushed.

[​IMG]

Evanora stood up. Everything about her said respect. She wasn’t proud or vain. She was one of the seven wizard saints, and just by looking at her you could see why. She had found value in the wizards sitting in front of her, no matter how insignificant they thought of themselves.

“Greetings to all of you, members old and new. To our new Guild Members, I give thee the most humble welcomes of welcomes. To our old members, another year of Guildship filled with Magic awaits you.”

[​IMG]

“Another year of friendship and comradeship. United in a common passion for magic and doing some good for this world we live in. Another year where we stand, as we always have, as one united Sapphire Eclipse!” Caliborn stood tall and proud, straight up and proper. He addressed the crowd with his eyes. He gazed at them all a moment, taking a time passing his eyes, his Elven nobility radiating from him. Then, he looked up towards the sky and raised his arms too. Wind roared around him and with a roar, pale white flurries of air rushed together and in swirls rushed around the room. “I am Caliborn, lord of the winds and runner of the wilds! Dragon of the Sky!” He then cleared his throat.

“Welcome to Sapphire Eclipse.”

[​IMG]

Cassandra rolled her eyes at Caliborn. She hated when Caliborn showed off. She gave him the cut eye, but stopped as soon as she saw Mikasa glaring at her. God she was nuts about him. She stood up.

“Another year of hard work and effort. This guild is not just about friendship, but about you growing as a Wizard.” Cassandra said. “Not only in Magic but also in Will, in Brains, and in Strength.”

She raised her weapon into the air, before changing into a different outfit. It's breastplate was fairly plain, composed of simply two hanging plates, paired with a ruffled cloth sprouting from under it over some chainmail; all of which surmount a long skirt, reaching down to Cassandra’s knees and covering the rather featureless greaves. The gauntlets, covering the entirety of their arms, are similarly unadorned, with only her pauldrons, composed of overlapping plates, having some decorations over the upper plates, taking the form of wings. Her weapon changed as well. A Spear also appeared, intricate with decorations on the shaft and the massive head, together with a flag bearing Sapphire Eclipse symbol, plus what looks like a laurel wreath, tied to it by two slim ribbons.

“I am Cassandra, Wizard of the Sword and Armor. I see into the threads of the past and the future, and I predict you will all have a wonderful time here in Sapphire Eclipse.”

[​IMG]

Mikasa stood up. She hated this event. She looked at all of the new guild members below. Just as weak and as pitiful as last years.

“This is just my opinion, but when it comes to teaching somebody discipline… I believe pain is the most effective way.” She told the guild. Her icy stare hit the crowd.

“That is something you will learn in this Guild. Do not take this Guild lightly. Do not underestimate the power of the monsters you will face. If you are not careful your cockiness will be your downfall. All the pain you will go through here will either kill you or make you stronger. Only the victors are allowed to live. This world is merciless like that.” Mikasa sat down. She didn’t show her Magic. What would be the point?

[​IMG]

Edric stepped forwards, rubbing his head and cleared his throat. He flashed a grin at the ground and in a deeply northern accent he began to speak.

“You all know the drill here. Strength, honour, glory, you’re all pathetic worms if you listen to Mikasa over there it’s like it’s that time of the month every da- Oops, wasn’t meant to say that bit.” Edric cleared his throat and drank deeply from a golden, frothing glass he procured from behind him.

“You’re all here to get paid, do some good for the world, but you know what you can’t forget? As much as things may seem to drain the spirit out of the world, ya can’t just forget that we’re all people here. We’re all good folks looking for an honest job. But life can’t be too much work ya know? We’re a guild, and that means more than just a name. It’s a community and yes, we’re here to get paid, but we’re also here to have a damn good time when the job is done and dusted.” Edric took a long swig from his drink again and began to casually juggle a jet of fire nonchalantly.

“Welcome to Sapphire Eclipse laddies and lasses! Hope you enjoy yer stay!”

[​IMG]

“Thank you to all of our wonderful S-Class members who have spoken today.” She started to clap, and urged the Guild hall to clap as well. “Now you may eat and be merry with each other, and work to form the bond that you will have for years to come!”

[​IMG]

Calxiyn couldn’t deny she was overwhelmed with all of these speakers. They all spoke of Strength and Honor and like working hard while others were hardly working. How wizarding was dangerous and how it was also a year of friendship as well as growing as a wizard. It was all a lot to take in and Calxiyn couldn’t believe it was finally here. The day she would join a guild. Before the celebration started, she got her Guild Mark on her hand. The others must have too, though she hadn’t talked with any of them much. They had all done training tests among other candidates. Only few Mages had actually gotten in. All of the new mages sat together at a table. The guild was filled with some chatter, but you could hear each other well. Not like anyone was talking yet. There was this silence. Who would be the first to introduce themselves and break the ice?

Last edited: Dec 21, 2014
  3. GarrettFinch Hollow Bastion Committee

Ander baner.png
    Ander windfire's pov:
    How he found himself siting with other mages he had no idea. They were set apart from everyone from what he could tell. Were mages that intressing he sat on a corner spot looking at each member.

Sara banner.png
    Sara row's pov:
    She found herself in a food hall. What it must be like to have money. She sat as far away as possible from everyone. She went back to reading the book she been reading. Shyness getting the best of her. Don't get seen she thought.

Last edited: Oct 25, 2014
  4. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    If you talked to Thomas a year ago he wouldn't have been able to look you in the eye much less speak back. Now however he still couldn't look you in the eye but ran in full of energy without looking where he was going, mouth rambling some random crap that no one really understood. Someone once told him that in order to make friends and meet girls he needed to be more confident, Thomas took that to a whole new level. He didn't just find confidence he went over the top with it, thinking he was the best thing ever. He thought that he could get any girl ever to like him without too much problem, and for that reason when they inevitably shut him down it hurt him far more than it should. It happened a couple times that girls would put up with him because they pitied him after shutting him down, he became that pathetic, but that was besides the point, he thought he was amazing and that was all that was needed to be known.

"Hello members of the best guild to exist... Well it is now that I am here!" Thomas said as he kicked the door in and stood looking all tall and mighty. He casually strolled towards the table near the front. Thomas barely looked at anyone else as he walked straight up to a girl with white hair. Thomas wasted no time sitting right next to her and putting his arm around the girl, Skadi. "Did it hurt when you fell from heaven? Because you are a perfect ten... Wait..." Thomas began to mumble. "What was it again? uhmmm...." He began thinking. "Because you are an angel! I got it! I'm good! I'm good..." Thomas began to try to show he is cool once again.

Thomas still had his arm around Skadi when his eyes began to wander around the table taking in just how many beautiful girls there was around him.
    "Holy crap, look at all these angels! I must be in heaven!" Thomas said with wide eyes as he scanned each and every girl. That was until he laid his eyes on a male, Gaius. The man scowled at him, he was wrong. "I can't be in heaven, if I was, he wouldn't be here. God damn it." Thomas gritted his teeth slightly before he turned back to the girl. "So babe.. What is your name?" He said as he raised his eye brow hoping that the girl would take well to him, but if not, there where so many other girls here he could hit on and see if he had better luck so one loss wouldn't be too bad. As for the guy glaring at him, Thomas was more than sure that he could beat him. After all he was the best wizard there was... or so he thought. The reality of that was questionable, but if you tried to tell Thomas that, he wouldn't believe you.

The speeches had begun but Thomas could hardly pay any attention. His eyes where still wondering from girl to girl. This entire guild was filled with female goodness, he couldn't focus on what the speakers where saying. That being said he could focus on the speaker themselves when it was a female, then he couldn't even get his eyes off them. Despite trying to hit on a girl it didn't stop him from looking at the same time. He wasn't the smartest kid in the world. Soon the speaking ended with Thomas only catching one part of it, the part that said he may eat. His arm soon came off of Skadi's shoulder and he reached straight for a plate of food. It was time to dig in.

[​IMG]
    A young girl sat at the end of one of the tables near the front. The girl adjusted her dress as she sat quietly waiting for something to happen. She had ventured out to join a guild, and now that she had she didn't know what to do next or how to really talk to anyone. It didn't take long before a young man burst through the door being very noisy and very upfront. Just the way he talked made Silvia feel uncomfortable. She kept her eyes down as he spoke to another girl at her table, hoping that she wouldn't catch his attention.

Soon the speeches started and people quieted down Silvia adjusted her skirt once again running her hand down in to get rid of a lot of the wrinkles. Once that was done Slivia folded her hands on her lap and listened quietly and politely. She enjoyed hearing everything everyone had to say, sort of getting a feel for what the environment she would be working in was like. So far she liked most people that was there. With speeches done Silvia started clapping along with many others. Her face was glowing as she smiled happy to have found her new home.

Rubbing her thumb over the emblem on the inside of her right wrist Silvia looked for the courage to talk to others at her table. Talking was not something she was overly good at, and it was rare that Silvia ever started conversations with anyone. Maybe now was not the best time to try to start. Not with all of the people around her. It was too overwhelming, too much to handle. Silvia sunk down in her seat a little more not touching her food at all. Her eyes stayed fixed on her lap, even the idea of making eye contact with anyone kind of made her a bit nervous, but if someone talked to her first she would talk back. She wasn't rude enough that she would ignore something or not even try. She would do her best when people approached her. It was the only way she could start talking at this point.

5. Glen Returned from the dead

[​IMG]
    Gaius Ryan sat at the table. He wasn't exactly sure why they had to go through with the huge meeting, surely the moment he had gotten his guild tattoo on his back was more than enough indication he was accepted, wasn't it? Nonetheless, he was enjoying it. He could see everyone sitting down, and he himself was seated next to Skadi. More importantly, there was food, and lots of it. He had made the right decision joining this guild, he was sure of it. He shot a quick scowl at Thomas as he put his arm around Skadi and blatantly hit on her. Skadi was his friend, and he knew she would feel awkward because of it, but more than that he couldn't imagine how Caleb would feel, wherever he was. He was about to say something, but that was when the speeches started.

Once the speeches were over, Gaius joined in on the clapping. The words that each S-rank member and the headmaster had said only confirmed his gut feeling about being in the right place. Now that they were over though, he could finally help his friend out. He stood up and stepped behind Thomas, before elbowing him in a somewhat playful manner. "Hey, bigshot, pay attention to what I'm about to say, alright?" he said, before simply jumping up onto the table before them. The point of the place was to get to know people, and Gaius did that best through a good fight, and he was sure they wouldn't mind his jumping straight up on the table; after all, they were part of a guild now, as close to a family as you could get without being blood related, really.

"Other members of Sapphire Eclipse, first of all thanks for letting me join! I won't let you down, and I'm going to help make this guild even better than it already is, I promise you that! My name's Gaius Ryan, and I'm throwin' out a challenge to everybody here. Whoever thinks they can beat me, lets see it right now! S-rank members, other new people, doesn't matter who it is, lets give everyone here dinner and a show!" the boy called out, confident as ever and clearly making the challenge in a friendly manner.
    [​IMG]
    Skadi Wynter sat at the table next to her friend Gaius Ryan, just a little bit nervous. The girl wasn't sure if she was meant to say anything at all, or what she was supposed to do at the meeting. She, like the others, had already gotten the guild logo tattooed on herself, so she knew she was already accepted, but there had to be a reason for being called there, unless it was simply to introduce themselves. That would make sense, would probably help people fit in, too. Just as she was releasing the nervousness from her body, a boy placed his arm around her and started calling her an angel and hitting on her. Aaaaand there was the nervousness again, as quick as it had vanished.

This feeling remained the entire time throughout the speeches, and by the end of it Skadi was feeling very uncomfortable. She looked at Gaius and shot him a quick look, one that hopefully he interpreted as 'help me', before turning to face Thomas. "I...uh..thank you for the compliment, but I'm..kind of seeing somebody..but we're not...it'scomplicatedsorrybye!" Skadi exclaimed, speaking remarkably quickly at the end of it and casting a quick blizzard spell to freeze Thomas' feet to the ground so he couldn't chase her. The ice would only hold for a few seconds, but Skadi was already on the move. She began walking away, but before she got very far she heard Gaius leap onto the table and call out his challenge. Typical Gaius, always getting himself into trouble! she thought, worrying for her friend already.

6. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

I will add my banners later.

Among the members of the guild, a man in glorious golden armor sat at one of the tables, listening to the speeches of the S-class wizards. They had brought the guild to its current status as number one, but this man sought something greater. To give rise to a guild so glorious and powerful, there would never be a question that it was the strongest guild to ever have been and ever to be. Eclipse...To obscure all else with the volume of your greatness. That is what they would be. Though it couldn't be seen, he moved a hand with a decorative golden claw on it over to his chest. In the center of it was a moon and star, the symbol of Sapphire eclipse in bright gold. He looked around to see the others which had just recently joined the guild.

One of them wasted no time in becoming acquainted with his new guild mates, particularly of the female variety. The girl nervously made an excuse and ran from him, freezing his foot in place to negate the possibility of him following her further. That one would prove to be a handful. Yet, he had seen nothing of him but a few moments of activity. Rash judgements paved the path to ruin. Marching over to another member, Ra's strides were long and graceful. He carried himself as though he were royalty. Approaching Silvia, he placed a hand on her shoulder and looked down at the sitting girl. Standing at 6"4, Ra was taller than most people. The sound of rustling cloth and metal clanging rang out as the long strips of fabric, tipped with steel decorating his forearms moved. "Hold your head high. You have been found worthy of joining this guild, and you should take pride in that. Trust in us, and you will find this guild to become more like home than you would have believed." After giving some encouraging words to Silvia, Ra turned to find that one of the other members, a young boy with red hair and an air of arrogance had challenged the entire guild.

"A contest of strength is what you desire? Very well. I will take up your challenge! May this prove to be an entertaining evening for all!" Ra said, brandishing his staff. He wasn't much one for close quarters combat, heavily preferring to remain at a distance, yet he was a capable spell caster. This man didn't seem to be the long range sort. "You may call me Ra." He asked formally. He crossed his arms, gazing around the guild to see if anyone else would be participating in their spar. Surely among the entire guild, this wouldn't be a one against one fight.

7. GarrettFinch Hollow Bastion Committee

Ander baner.png
    Ander windfire's pov:
    well this was interesting. It looked like some people got in that were probably die in a few hours. oh well. How did people like this get in did they lie or does the guild need more advance testing and screening.

Sara banner.png
    Sara row's pov :
    She looked around the hall she could not believe she got in all she had to do was turn on her charm lie about everything. It was so easy. It would be easy to rob this place blind. If getting in was any indecation of how this would go she could be in and out a week. So these new people would probably get them self or others killed. She cared for some reason. She had no reason to help them. One one person ever helped and looked at were it got her. She have not been seen so far good. Still sitting away from everyone she went back to her book. Her untouched cold food sat in front of her. Her emotions coming to her.

8. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

[​IMG]

There was so much going on she had no idea what to look at. First there was this Casanova flirting with a girl with hair as white as snow. Now, self conscious she was looking at her long blond curls. There was another shy girl around where she was sitting, and Ra seemed to try and give her some more encouragement. Then proceeded to accept Gaius' challenge of battle. Maybe this could be a chance for her to prove herself. She was unsure, and looked at Silvia. "What do you think?" She asked, pointing at Gaius. "Are we supposed to join them, or pretend we don't notice them? I'm unsure." She said. Her voice was sweet, and she tried to stay serious at first. She burst into laughter. "They're something, that's for sure."

9. al215 Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]

Alessia seated herself at the end near a curly blonde and a dark haired girl to listen to the speech. She wasn't entirely sure what to make of them. They all seemed a little... Odd in their own ways. Apart from perhaps Evanora who was the very essence of a guild leader- Proud and straight backed. Caliborn and Cassandra seemed to have an affinity for the dramatic and Mikasa... Well... She was a little... Cold? She wasn't quite sure what to make of her but from the look she gave them all she obviously didn't think an awful lot of the new people. That said, from what Edric said right afterwards it was apparently quite normal for her. He was something else. She wasn't entirely sure how Edric reached S-Class by the way he introduced himself. Something seemed very casual about him and it seemed entirely unlikely to her that he would have got there. But he did. Maybe he was quite competent behind the face he put on in public.

Alessia laughed at the two boys who had just challenged one another. Well this was going to be interesting that was for sure. She quickly examined the situation. So, the dark haired boy was a flirt- And a bad one, the guy on the table with the red hair and the guy with the golden claw were competitive, and possibly a little cocky in relation to the former. The latter, whose name was evidently Ra was also quite fond of speaking. And motivating, but that wasn't such a bad thing. The girl that Ra had talked to seemed shy and so had the girl that the flirt chased off. Wow, this guild! So many shy people! She leaned over to Cal.
    "I guess we pretend that they don't exist and let the silly boys fight it out." She laughed with Cal. "I guess you could say that about them." She cast her eyes around and noticed the shy girl slipping away. She leaned over to Cal.
    "Do you think she's okay? She seems a little nervous? Should we go see if she's alright?" If those two were really going to fight it out then she would have to watch. It was definitely going to be good.

10. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

[​IMG]

Cal looked at the girl as well. The one with the hair as white as snow. It made her jealous almost. "I suppose." She took a sip from her drink. She looked at Thomas. "Maybe you should invite her to sit with us over here. We're far enough from the boy who seemed to make her uncomfortable." Cal suggested. She noticed it was pretty even split between boys and girls in the guild. She wondered when they would all get their Dorm mates. Not that they would be spending too much time in the dorms.

11. al215 Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]

"Sounds good to me." Alessia replied. She noticed Cal gave the girl a slightly weird look, but it was probably nothing. She stood up and walked around the table to the white haired girl. She habitually straightened out her skirt before she approached. For whatever reason it made her feel better about the way she looked. She hoped she didn't come off as a bit too forward or loud. She didn't want to spook her like that weird Casanova guy over there. Who did he think he was really? I mean, he didn't even seem that good at what he did. She couldn't hear him, but the way he held himself seemed way off.
    "Hey there. Do you want to come sit with me and-" Oh wait, she didn't actually know the girl she was sitting next to's name! And then there was another person there too! "Me and my friend-s over there?" She made a mental note to go ask who they were, it wouldn't do not knowing who people's names were.

12. Frosch Traverse Town Homebody

[​IMG]

Ren examined the peacocks squaring up for a fight as he worked away at his food. Perhaps a wager could be made. There was that 'ladies man' as well, already trying his luck. Ren wasn't convinced he'd get very far. But they seemed like good guys, if a little loud. Then again, Ren could be loud as well, when the mood took him.
    There were a few more quiet men and women, some of them friendly enough and others who looked a little shy. Probably nervous being thrust into an alien environment with no one they knew. Ren was a little nervous himself.
    Is this really the right place for me? he pondered. I'm not sure I can be a good guild member. And if they knew who I used to be, they wouldn't want me either. Well, what's the alternative? More travelling, and never atoning for the past? No...
    He roused himself out of his musings, and looked around, grinning at the other new guild members. Smile, make a few friends. That's the way forward.
    "Nice food," he commented to no one in particular. "And this ale, quite a draught. Haven't tasted something like that in ages." There was the invitation for some conversation. Perhaps it would have been better for he himself to start one, but he wasn't quite comfortable enough to do that just yet.

Last edited: Feb 11, 2015
  13. GarrettFinch Hollow Bastion Committee

Ander baner.png
    Ander's pov: He looked around so many people so many faces how many people were there in this guild? well only way was to make friends this was his goal.

Sara banner.png
    Sara row Pov:
    Getting some what bord with her book she put it away. She looked around maybe she could use her charm. She looked around just then she was someone (Ren) and here mouth dropped open who was that he was so handsome. wow he was good looking. She ignored the fact that she don't spend her time around anyone so maybe anyone would look good. This was her first time with so many people around her. she started hyperventilating. Take deep breaths she told her self.

14. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    Thomas was happily eating his food when Skadi finally spoke up. He looked at her with wide eyes as she thanked him for the complement, it was rare people did that, it gave him so much hope. However then she exclaimed she was seeing someone and it was complicated. With that the girl took off running from him, but not before freezing his foot to the floor. "Wait!" Thomas exclaimed. "If you date me it won't be complicated. Just give-" Thomas cut himself off when he went to go after her and remembered that his feet where iced to the floor. Thomas took no tome casting a bit of fire at his feet to melt the ice. "As I was saying just- Oh, ow that is hot. Damn it why does fire have to be so hot!" He exclaimed as he cast more fire than he meant to and burnt his feet. At this point the girl was already on the other side of the room. "Darn... I didn't even get to catch her name." Thomas said looking down very disappointed.

This disappointment didn't last too long however. The man on the other side of Skadi jumped on the table and challenged everyone to a duel. Before Thomas could even react another man in gold armor stepped up accepting the challenge. Oh no, no one else was going to take him away from this duel, he would love to duel. Thomas was the best and he needed everyone in the guild to know it, to respect him, then... then perhaps he could feel someone out there was actually proud of him and that he was more than just a burden to everyone he met.

Soon Thomas was jumping on the table to face Gaius, but with all of Thomas's nonexistent grace, he stepped on a plate slipping and landing on his butt. Thomas soon got back to his feet and rubbed his rear end.
    "Ow... that hurt..." He complained before pointing a finger at Gaius. "You! You should be challenging me to a duel. I mean I am the best that there is and I WAS flirting with your girlfriend after all. Forget all of them. Gaius Ryan! Fight me! I dare you." Thomas said with all the confidence in the world. Though this confidence was not the best shown since he couldn't look Gaius in the eye. He let his eyes wander because as soon as he did look someone directly in the eye he would get nervous and be at a loss for words. With the challenge out there Thomas looked over at a row of a few girls, two darker haired ones and a blonde girl. He winked at them and so hoped that they thought he was cool. If they didn't, this fight was sure to change their minds.

[​IMG]
    Silvia looked up as a very important looking man approached her. He was as new as she was but looked and acted as if he had been there for years already. He spoke to her trying to encourage her, but it didn't help all that much. If anything it made her feel more out of place. The man was very formal and looked strong, like he belonged. Meanwhile she was nothing more than a support. Sure, she was good at what she did but she wasn't much for fighting. Even if Silvia had found words for a response to the man he had walked away not giving her much of a chance, or not caring. Silvia did understand that her insecurities could be a burden to other people, especially when they felt the need to try to comfort her all the time, but walking away right after speaking to her helped nothing.

Then a blond girl who sat beside her decided to try talking to her. Silvia looked over slightly but then back down at her lap when she began to talk.
    "I guess we..." Silvia was cut short when a girl a couple seats down decided to respond instead. This guild was so big and busy, so many people talking. She wasn't used to this many people and the crowd made her rather nervous, but she would have to get over that if she wanted to prove herself and walk her own path. She wanted to help people without being stuck in a stuffy little store, and at the time joining a guild seemed the best option, now Silvia questioned it. She wouldn't be much help if she couldn't come out of her little shell she created. Silvia had almost built up the smallest amount of courage to say something, but then Thomas shot them a look and a wink. Again this made Silvia uncomfortable. Covering up her emblem with her sleeve, she was here now, there was no turning back, but that didn't mean she would be comfortable. No it would be a long while before Silvia was ever comfortable here.

15. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

[​IMG]

"Oh!" She looked surprised. She looked at Silvia. "I'm sorry, you're sitting right here with me and I haven't even told you my name, how rude of me." She said, straightening out her pink dress. "My name is Calxiyn." She said with a bright smile. "No last name or anything, just plain old Calxiyn." She shrugged. "I just joined the Guild-" She cut herself off. She suddenly looked very embarrassed. "Oh ya I forgot I guess we alllll just joined the guild. Sorry I'm a bit nervous. Can't you tell?" She laughed awkwardly. She tucked her hair behind her ear again. "I hope we get our Dorm rooms and stuff soon so we can unpack before we go on our jobs and stuff." Her legs swung back and forth under the table, though she didn't hit anyone. There was this childish air about her, and she was all smiles.

She then looked back at Thomas, who had also jumped onto the table. Shaking her head, she watched as he proclaimed battle. She was taken a back by Thomas' wink. She crossed her arms in denial, though she was blushing rapidly. "W-Who does this guy think he is?!" She said, tucking a curl behind her ear.

16. Skyheart Joker

[​IMG]

Ah, the guild that was Sapphire Eclipse. One that was filled with enthusiasm and vigor. The raw amount of energy that could be felt from all of the new members and even some of the S-Class members. It was not overwhelming in the slightest. In fact, it was exactly what this girl thought would expect from a guild that would allow her to ascend to the status of Champion of Justice. Charlotte Vormund had been filled with the same amount of energy that most others in the guild were feeling, and she was not about to let others one up her in enthusiasm. After all, there was some rather hot headed boy challenging others in the guild to a friendly melee, one such challenge she would not pass up. In addition there was the rather regal looking man in a strange golden bird attire, who had marched forward and accepted the challenge as well. The final to accept the challenge was quite the vulgar little boy. He, who had tried to swoon a young maiden's heart the second the superiors had finished speaking, with lust in eyes for any other sort of feminine figure. It was quite despicable to say the least.

Nevertheless, she stood herself up and looked at the three challengers with determination in her eyes said, "I, Vormund, shall accept this invitation to a rumble. The sound of steel clashing and spells casting shall ring and echo throughout the grand halls of our new guild as we put on quite the spectacle for all to see." Her attention was then turned to the boy, one who had already committed misconduct with his flirtatious actions, and said, "and you there, Vulgar boy. Did it hurt when you rose from hell? Because if so, that would explain the large burn you seemed to have received from others thus far."

17. Frosch Traverse Town Homebody

[​IMG]
    Things were heating up on the table! Four contestants, and all of them looked pretty evenly matched. One of them in particular looked like they might have the edge though...
    "Alright, wagers!" Ren declared to the table. "Place your bets over here! I'm putting ten jewels on the girl! Anyone else want to match me?" He grinned around him. If there was going to be a fight then they might as well make an event of it. As well as that, Ren could get to know a few of his fellow guild members. That was important as well. Probably. At least that's the impression he got. Why else would they be having a big feast like this. His thoughts were starting to ramble. Probably because a certain poster was trying to make this post longer than two sentences. But then again, that fourth wall stuff was for Lucien and Beuce, so best leave that to them.

18. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

[​IMG]
    Cassandra got down from the S-Class area, and looked at the newbies standing on top of the table. "If you guys want to duke it out, you may as well have a proper battle. I'll teach you about the Battle basics."

"The person with the highest speed will attack first. You will attack in turns. For example, if I had a speed of 8, while Caliborn had a speed of 6, I would attack first. Caliborn would wait until I posted before attacking.

To attack, you can either make it all fancy and then Bold the attack you are using in your post.

Blah blah blah Character used Quick Blitz

OR

You can just do //ATTACK:Quick Blitz."

Bets placed:

Hasu: 10 Jewels on Charlotte
    Calxiyn: 10 Jewels on Thomas

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gaius Ryan
    HP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (20)
    MP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (25)
    Ability Slots: (4)
    Quick Blitz: Perform a jumping attack. (3 Damage)
    Thunder: Strike surrounding enemies from above with lightning (3MP, 6 damage)
    Cure: Recover a small amount of HP. (8MP, 5HP Healed+Magic Stat)
    Fire: Launch a ball of fire toward enemies. (3MP. Deals 5 Damage)
    Weapon: Fisticuffs (1-4) +5SPD
    Item Slot: (3)
    Strength: 14
    Speed: 4(+5)
    Defense: -1
    Magic: 5

Ra
    MP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (46)

Weapon: Mage’s Staff (3-10) +0SPD
    Strength: 11
    Speed: 4
    Defense: -1
    Magic: 8

Thomas

MP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (46)
    Blizzard: Blast enemies head-on with a chunk of ice. (3MP. Deals 4 Damage)
    Weapon: Magic Sniper Rifle: (3-8) +2SPD
    Speed: 1(+2)
    Defense: 2
    Magic: 8

Charlotte

HP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (30)
    MP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (25)
    Ability Slots: (3)
    Aero: Call on the wind to lift enemies into the air and then send them flying. Stuns some foes. (5MP, 8 damage on impact+Stun)
    Weapon: Hand and a Half Sword (3-11) -1SPD
    Speed: 1(-1)
    Defense: 5
    Magic: 5

19. GarrettFinch Hollow Bastion Committee

Ander baner.png
    Ander's pov:
    Well this was interesting if this continued everyone might kill each other. Hay what a wonderful idea then he would not have go on a mission with these fools. these people wanting to show there strength by fight. not everything was about fighting is this what the world came to.

Sara banner.png
    Sara Row's pov:
    So the man that was handsome beyond all belief was talking bets. If she was a betting girl she was a bet on him any day. What was she thinking. Then she got this feeling like her emotion were coming to hunt her again. conceal it she thought...

Last edited: Nov 8, 2014
  20. al215 Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]

"That one's a flirt by the looks of things. Good luck mate, good luck. Alright looks like he's messed up a bit and- Ooh. That didn't end well. He should really learn how to do this a bit better. He's not terribly good is he?" Dale said to the S-Classes, although none in particular. That was the way of it for Edric Storm. Observe, comment and know that nobody is listening in all likelihood. He sipped his beer again and looked on. Wow. That girl was something. She FROZE the guy's feet? Actually froze them! Well it looked like he was hardly the most experienced with some poorly aimed fire to melt that ice. Well, that was certainly a downer on the poor boy's quest wasn't it? Maybe he'd try it again later and it would be just as funny to watch. He shouldn't laugh at his guild mates, but they were new and adorable and had stuff to learn.

Of course, the whole situation got a whole lot funnier when Gaius got on the table and started challenging everyone. Edric erupted into a fit of laughter and nearly joined the fight himself. It would have been embarrassing for the poor guy if an actual S-Class came and beat him. Well, let the newbies have their fun. It was always great having little competitions. It brought him back to his starting days with Caliborn and how they always used to scrap. The fight got a lot of traction quickly. Some golden armoured guy got up and made a little bit of an intro, which he nodded in approval to. The guy could be good for speeches. As if this couldn't get any better, the flirt jumped in and Edric did not miss the cheeky wink he gave those three girls down the end of the table. Was he trying to impress the girls? Quite possibly, although the next challenger that appeared was easily his match. A girl in a very stark red and white dress appeared and joined the fight shouting down the flirty one.
    "My word this is a feisty bunch isn't it?" Edric laughed. That red lady seemed pretty reasonable. He took out 100 Jewels. "My money's on the lady!"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.