In The Times Of Fairy Tails

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Calxiyn, Oct 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

The City of Ember: Pipeworks

[​IMG]

She felt the warm of his arms around him. She threw everything Florica had said, everything else anyone had ever said out of her mind at this moment. This moment had been what she was thinking about day and night. It was funny to think that both of them were deep underground in a city where no one had seen the light, but they saw a light at that moment. The light at the end of the tunnel, the light that was guiding them through their actions at this moment. She also felt the moment of peace, and the moment of true happiness.

She felt his hair with her hands again, brushing it through her fingers as he hugged her gently. She had never felt anyone hug her quite like this. She had never felt quite like this. She felt enveloped in his scent, and felt as though she had wanted to keep that smell within something she could hold, his jacket or a blanket to warm herself in like he was warming his arms around her now. She could barely speak. She whispered softly.

"With you this feeling will never end, I'm sure."

Mission Information: 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 44.

18 posts must be made to reach the first destination (25)

Last edited: Mar 15, 2016
  2. GarrettFinch Hollow Bastion Committee

3. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

The Demon Barber of Fleet Street: Town Square

[​IMG]
    The Secretary smiled at Dale. "I do, but I know you have't. You're not from around here, are you?" She questioned him. "So why are you interested in this file? Are you a cop? I wouldn't sniff around here, even if you're from another town. The judge has jurisdiction here and he'll throw you into the slammer." This girl seemed to be word-vomiting, the tactful act of not being able to contain one's inner thoughts due to large amounts of alcohol. She put Dale's hand on her upper thigh.

[​IMG]

The Nun nodded. For the Nun was not afraid of the Judge, and worked only for the lord. She could sense his heavenly presence. She wondered if this young man was on some kind of spiritual journey. She could feel his heart of Gold and that he was trying to assist someone. The Nun then smiled at recognition of the name. "Johanna Barker? Yes, her mother was Lucy Barker. Johanna baptized here late, when she was about 3 or 4. It was quite an event, I remember. This is one of the most beautiful cathedrals in London, despite the area that surrounds it now, a few years ago it was fit for royalty. The reason for such a late baptism was because our Lucy grew up as a Duchess, as was close with Alexandra Feodorovna, the Tsaritsa. So when they had their children together around at the same time, they wished to celebrate together. They waited until it was safe enough for her to travel here." She paused and then laughed cheerfully. "Oh the little girls! I remember them playing together before the Baptism. Johanna and Anastasia. It was such a tragedy, what happened to the family, both families."

"Johanna now lives with the Judge Turpin, he adopted her after Lucy... well." Her voice trialed off. "Is that who you're looking for? Are you a relative of the girl?"

4. GarrettFinch Hollow Bastion Committee

Ander's pov:

Ander baner.png
    The Island Expedition:
    Johanna said 'No, no it's not Antonio and the crew'. He never said it was, what he said was that it was possible that it was a undercover SMRF agent. Meaning that Antonio would not know about it. People smuggle things on and off ships all the time, he did not think that this was any different. "In order to hide the island from the public eye so they could work here. The island is big or somewhat big. So there are several options to hide a island of this scale, some of which would be hard to do. One is they are using some sort of technology, which would be rather expensive and use lots of rescores. There is also the fact that the technology would have to be rather advanced and I would think that it would be visible to see on the island and we should be able to see something. We know that SMRF have some form of technology so this is not out of the question, but I do not know how they would hide a device. Option two is that SMRF are some sort of Magic user. That said I would think that they would be powerful or many wizards working together. The other option is some sort of magic item, something that would be small enough that it could be hidden." Then someone went on about shifting is magic. "SMRF Could have shifting magic that would explain how they got on this island without being spotted." What about a submarine?, someone asked. "I guess that would be possible, it would be something someone would have if they are advanced as we think they are." There was a option here. The option might be so stupid, yet it was so simple. "We could just knock a hole into the ship and see what is on it." He was somewhat joking at this statement. "There is another option and that is a few of as can sneak on to the boat and see what they are up to. while rest follow in Antonio's ship." This was some what of a crazy idea, but what are you going to do.

5. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]

Instead of going back to the beach to see what they could find on SMRF, they were going to head down towards the ship and see who was there. For something like this, his concealment magic could come in handy in this situation. Especially if things went south while they were investigating. "I'm all for sending a small group onto their ship, hell I'll even volunteer." Doing that would probably be risky and given how little time he had to practice with his new magic, it probably wasn't a good idea. Regardless he was willing to try.

Alisa used Barrier Surge on Bee 6

[​IMG]

The demon had been defeated and sent back to hell where it came from, least that's certainly what it looked like. Veilen certainly wasn't looking forward to fighting anymore of them, which unfortunately was probably what was going to happen the rate things were going.
    "I'll head off on my own as well, we can cover more ground that way."

6. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

Skadi used Quake on Bee 6. There were 7 rocks, each rock doing 8 damage. It did 56 damage, but with Strength, Magic and Magical Weapon I guess cause it is a spell? It did (14+20+9) 99 damage.
    Alisa used Barrier Surge on Bee 8. It did 13 damage, but with Defense and Weapon it did (4+27) 44 damage.
    Jack used Binding Strike on Bee 8. It did 26 damage, but with Strength, Speed, and Magic it did (2+4+21) 53 damage.
    Silvia used Magnera. All together it would do 24 damage over two 2s, but with Magic (+6) it would do 30 damage, or 15 over two turns to all enemies.

The bees don't attack because the ones directly targeted are dead GG

Not The Beeeeeeeeeeessssss 1/8
    HP: 97/120
    Strength: 10
    Speed: 15
    Magic: 10
    Defense: 0
    Sting: Get stung scrubs (8 x 2+ Speed)
    Poison Chompers: Get poisoned scrubs ( Strength + Magic, 30% chance to deal 3 poison damage per turn for 3 turns.)

Not The Beeeeeeeeeeessssss 2/8
    Poison Chompers: Get poisoned scrubs ( Strength + Magic, 30% chance to deal 3 poison damage per turn for 3 turns.)

Not The Beeeeeeeeeeessssss 3/8

Not The Beeeeeeeeeeessssss 6/8
    HP: -26/120

Not The Beeeeeeeeeeessssss 7/8

Not The Beeeeeeeeeeessssss 8/8
    HP: 0/120

Skadi
    HP: 70 (+6)
    MP: 155 (+31)
    SP: 160
    AS: 7 (+5)
    (5) Blizzara: Blast enemies head-on with a stronger chunk of ic. (6MP. Deals 8 Damage)
    (4) Stop: Manipulate time to bring surrounding enemies' movement to a complete halt for 1 round of combat. (15MP)

Ice Make (Level 5)

(5) Binding Strike: Perform a spinning attack that binds some foes. (35 damage + chance to stop enemies attacking for a turn)
    (4) Fire Dash: Cloak yourself in fire, then punish faraway enemies with a charging attack. (25 damage + 5 fire damage continuous for 2 turns)
    (6) Magnera: Use magnetic force to pull enemies in and deal more continual damage. (12MP, 24 damage over 2 turns)
    (6) Quake: Shake the earth and cause 1-8 boulders to burst forth which knock enemies into the air and stun them in the process.(12MP, 8 damage per rock)
    (1) Cure: Recover a small amount of HP. (8MP, 5HP Healed+Magic Stat)
    (6) Zero Gravity: Create an anti-gravity field and send foes around you drifting into the air for continual damage. Hit floating enemies to confuse them. (8MP, 10 damage over 5 turns)
    (5) Fira: Launch a stronger ball of fire toward enemies. (6MP. Deals 10 Damage)
    Accessories:
    Magic Armlet: Slightly raises max MP and Magic. (+1, +2)
    Silver Ring: Increases Magic and slightly increases maximum AS (+1, +1) (x2)
    Crystal Crown: Raises max HP, max MP, max AS, Strength, Speed, and Defense. Also enhances Magic. (+6, +4, +1, +3, +2, +2, +2)
    Platinum Ring: Increases Magic and greatly increases maximum AS (+1,+3)
    Weapon:
    Mage's Staff (3-10)
    Strength: 11 (+3)
    Speed: 4 (+2)
    Defense: 3 (+2)
    Magic: 14 (+6)

Jack
    HP: 80 (+6)
    MP: 185 (+25)
    AS: 7 (+2)
    Wings of the Pegasus (Level 5): 40 SP
    The user summons wings that become a part of the target for 3 turns, granting the target flight and a +5 Speed buff.
    MP Enhance: 40 MP
    The wings last for one extra turn and grant a +8 speed buff instead.
    Stinger of the Manticore (Level 6): 50 SP
    The user summons a scorpion stinger that becomes a part of the target for 3 turns, granting them another weapon that does (1-6) damage and has a 50% chance to deal poison damage each hit, (4 poison damage for 2 turns.)
    MP Enhance: 50 MP
    Weapon damage increased from (1-6) to (3-7) and poison damage increased from 4 to 6.
    (5) Aerora: Call on the wind to lift enemies into the air and send them flying for more damage. Stuns many foes.(10MP, 16 damage on impact+Stun)
    (1) Cure: Recover a small amount of HP. (8MP, 5HP Healed+Magic Stat)
    (4) Fire Dash: Cloak yourself in fire, then punish faraway enemies with a charging attack. (25 damage + 5 fire damage continuous for 2 turns)
    (5) Binding Strike: Perform a spinning attack that binds some foes. (35 damage + chance to stop enemies attacking for a turn)
    Aerial (Level 5): 15 SP Cost
    The user creates a dome, lowering the oxygen within the affected area and as a result, suffocating all inside due to the lack of oxygen in the environment; as the pressure has been altered inside the dome, those within it experience a sharp pain in their ears.
    Damage over time effect, single target (30 damage + Magic and Magical Weapon over three turns).
    MP Enchance: 25 MP
    -Increases from single target DOT to AOE DOT.
    Accessories:
    Hi Potion: Restore HP to the User, or to a target of the user's choosing. (+60 HP)
    Fencer Earring: Highly increases maximum AS, Strength, Speed and also increases Magic (+2, +1, +1,+5)
    Heartguard: Raises max HP and Defense. Equip more to boost effect. (+3, +4) (x2)
    Weapon:
    Improved Mage's Staff (5-13)
    Mage's Staff (3-10)
    Strength: 9 (+1)
    Speed: 4 (+1)
    Defense: 5 (+8)
    Magic: 20 (+5)

Alisa
    HP: 80 (+18)
    MP: 100
    SP: 150
    AS: 5
    (2) Barrier Surge: Cloak yourself in a barrier and rush the enemy. (15 damage + 1 Round invulnerability)
    (4) Fire Surge: Rush the enemy while a ring of fire revolves around you, hitting targets multiple times. (30 damage + 4 continuous fire damage)
    (2) ~Blitz: Perform a series of jumping attacks. (1-5 attacks, 5 Damage)
    Fall (Level 5): 30 SP
    The user intensifies the field of gravity over a single target, causing them to become heavier. Single target, causes anything airborne to no longer be so. Has a chance to immobilize. Does not work on massive targets. (30% chance to immobilize)
    MP Enhance: 40 MP
    Reduces Speed of target (Reduces target’s speed by 20%)
    Accessories:
    Gaia Bangle: Significantly raises max HP and Defense (+9, +3) 400/200
    Omega Arts: Raises max HP, Strength, Speed, and Defense. (+3, +3, +3 +3) 700/500
    Angel Bangle: Raises max HP and Defense. (+6, +2)
    Weapon:
    Tower Shield, +5 Defense, -2 Speed
    Strength: 17 (+3)
    Speed: 4 (+1)
    Defense: 15 (+13)
    Magic: 5

Silvia
    HP: 91.5 (+7)
    MP: 85
    AS: 6 (+3)
    Sky God's Healing (5): 25 SP Cost
    The user channels their sky god powers into a healing light and heals a single target. (10% of target’s max HP+Magic+Magic Weapon).
    MP Enhance: 25 MP
    Earth Toss (Level 5): 20 SP Cost
    The user lifts and throws a rock at a singular target. (25 Damage+Weapon+defense)
    MP Enhanced: 20 MP
    Becomes multi hit (Base damage changed to 15 Damage, with 1-3 hits)
    (6) Thunder Surge: Cloak yourself in electricity and rush the enemy, stunning foes on contact. (35 damage + Stun)
    (2) Barrier Surge: Cloak yourself in a barrier and rush the enemy. (15 damage + 1 Round invulnerability)
    (6) Magnera: Use magnetic force to pull enemies in and deal more continual damage. (12MP, 24 damage over 2 turns)
    (6) Confuse: Confuse surrounding enemies and cause them to attack each other. (15MP)
    (6) Mine Shield: Set 5 explosive magical traps which stun enemies when tripped. (12MP, 10 damage per mine)
    (4) Fire Surge: Rush the enemy while a ring of fire revolves around you, hitting targets multiple times. (30 damage + 4 continuous fire damage)
    Accessories:
    Heartguard: Raises max HP and Defense. Equip more to boost effect. (+3, +4)
    Silver Ring: Increases Magic and slightly increases maximum AS (+1, +1)
    Magic Armlet: Slightly raises max MP and Magic. (+1, +2)
    Gold Ring: Increases Magic and increases maximum AS (+1,+2)
    Omega Arts: Raises max HP, Strength, Speed, and Defense. (+3, +3, +3 +3)
    Weapon:
    Heater Shield: +3 Defense
    Strength: 11 (+3)
    Speed: 1 (+3)
    Defense: 11 (+7)
    Magic: 7 (+3)

7. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]
    As Aias listened to the nun's story, he quickly deduced one thing. The Johanna they'd come looking for wasn't the one they knew. In fact, it was unlikely they had anything to do with each other outside of a coincidental similarity in name. If that was true, then they'd no reason to stay in this town any further. "I'm afraid it doesn't sound like she is the same girl. I'm helping an acquaintance of mine with a personal mission. Though, the information you gave me was very helpful nonetheless. Thank you. I'll be taking my leave." Once he'd exited the church presumably with Rho, he reached into whatever he kept his inventory in and pulled a communications lacrima. Attempting to get into contact with Dale in order to tell him the new development. Hopefully he wasn't off in a bar with some hussy, though that seemed like him.

[​IMG]
    Ra eyed Thomas suspiciously. He'd suspected something was wrong since before the demons ever arrived. He wasn't sure quite what it was yet, but he knew better than to trust him to be alone. After Thomas had left, a key that hung from Ra's staff began to glow with a golden light. "Open, gate of the archer!" When the peculiar man that was Sagittarius appeared, Ra turned to him. "Sagittarius, I need you to help the others search the forest for demons. Help them as you see fit. I trust your judgement. Let me know if there is any development. I'm going to see to it Thomas doesn't get himself into any danger." Sustaining a spirit during the search would be taxing, but as long as he didn't get into combat and need to expend any other magic, it shouldn't prove to be unachievable. Leaving Sagittarius with the others, he started out into the forest after his young friend.

8. Swordsman_John Merlin's Housekeeper

The Fairy Curse of Laverna: Magic Meadow

Jack's pov: He used aerora.

9. al215 Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]

Vance smiled and held Shani there. He didn't have anything else to say to what she said, so he simply tightened his embrace and held the moment there for a while with a peaceful expression. He didn't want this moment to end/ Right now was the closest he was going to get to bliss, and he didn't want it to end. Eventually, he came to realise that they were here for a reason and released her. Still holding the smile on his face, now with a slight blush.
    "We should probably go look for what we were meant to be looking for. Whatever that was." He said a little sheepishly. He stood up straight and adopted a more business like manner. He was about to start moving, but he didn't. Instead, he looked at her again. "Thank you, that was... Nice. I hope- I hope that we'll have more chances like that in the future." After that, he collected himself again and returned to his usual manner.
    "Onwards!"

[​IMG]

Dale shook his head.
    "Not at all. I'm here with a few friends of mine. We're checking the place out a little." Dale answered. "And I'm just doing a favour for a friend. They don't know who their parents are, and they might be from here. And to be frank, your judge can go fu-" Two things happened at this point. His hand was forcibly placed on her inner thigh, but rescue arrived, namely from his pocket. The plot convenient communication device started going off, meaning that he was able to pull away to answer it.
    "One sec, I've got a call." He said, by way of explanation. He held the crystal up and answered the phone. "This is Dale, what is it?"

10. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

The City of Ember: Pipeworks

[​IMG]

She chuckled as Vance returned to his normal composer. "Well, let's see what's behind good old door number 25." Shani put her hand on the knob. "It's locked." Shani groaned. She then decided it would be best to get a running start before kicking it down. She looked behind her at the water. If she fell in there she would be done for. She closed her eyes, went to the edge of the platform, before running to the door.

Roll to get the door opened: Shani got a 7

She successfully opened the door. She winced.

"I forgot that you come as a package deal, one part adventurer and one part wizard. My shoulder." Shani muttered to herself.

Rolls: 3, 3, 1

Roll for 3A: 3
    Roll for 3B: 3
    Roll for 1: 6

There are 6 crates in the room. Two crates have loot in them, the other 4 have enemies. These enemies will attack relentlessly, which means they can not be stunned and status effects won't effect them.

Crate 1
    Crate 2
    Crate 3
    Crate 4
    Crate 5
    Crate 6

"Now we're talking. These rooms should only be to help the people get outside of Ember right? That means there should be some loot for US in here." Shani turned to Vance. "Well, open one."

Mission Information: 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 44.

19/18 posts must be made to reach the first destination (25)

11. al215 Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]

Vance raised an eyebrow at her as she rammed into the door. He didn't even get the chance to interject before she threw herself headlong and heedlessly into the door which, to her credit, creaked open. He grimaced though, knowing that it was going to hurt her shoulder. And of course, now she remembered that he could do magic. He rolled his eyes and smiled as he entered the room.
    "You're so hasty Shani. Slow it down a little." Vance spoke, as he moved with the grace expected of his stature but deliberately slower to make a point to Shani, and to mess with her a bit. Knowing her, she'd pull off some weird impression of what he was doing later on. Not that it mattered to him. The thought made him smile. She was infinitely more fun than any of the doll-faced airheads or dangerously ambitious women that he'd have had to deal with back in his own society. They could really do with a few women like Shani, it would make things a lot more interesting. Sadly, energetic and slightly more revolutionary figures only came once in a few generations and he hadn't heard of any. Or if he had, he had long since forgotten out of disinterest. Now that he thought about it, it was a shame that the past him didn't know about his present tastes. It might have opened up a few new routes somewhere. His mind returned to the matter at hand. "Well, let's crack one of these open, as I believe you might say. This one should do, I think."

Vance opened Crate 5.

[​IMG]

"Maybe we ought to ask some of them a few questions before they leave?" She added, trying to contribute to the plan. It looked like everyone had got it all together, and this stuff wasn't really her forté. She knew that submarines and stuff existed before, but now it was all becoming quite relevant all of a sudden. She never would have expected to have to deal with submarines and things in her life, but now she was. "If we kill them we'll never learn anything Lu, and I've had enough of death."

12. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]
    As the call went through, he heard Dale's voice from the other end. "Dale. It's Aias. I've just visited the church. Evidently, the Johanna from the missing person report isn't the same one in our guild. She was baptized there as a child, and she's living with Judge Turpin, at the moment. My guess would be that she's the girl we saw in the window." He didn't know much about her, but he could sense an enormous aura of sin coming from that house. So, he could gather that her life there wasn't the most pleasant or prosperous. Ever since he'd obtained his magic, his view of humanity had changed immensely. No one was without their sins. Little white lies. Inner lust they contained beneath the skin. In fact, Rho was about the least sinful person he knew, purely due to his stoic nature. One who does nothing would never sin, no? "From the way everyone talks, the judge more or less owns this town. He may have adopted her after she'd been recovered from her disappearance. However, it's not impossible he's the reason she went missing in the first place, and a blind eye was simply turned to it. With his status, he'd likely be able to pull it off. These people seem to be stuck an age back. They don't even seem to know about magic. I doubt anyone here, regardless of status, would be able to stop us from doing whatever we pleased. If we go about it right, i may be able to make it so they don't even want to. Knowing that...how do you want to go about this? This is your mission. I'll leave our course of action up to you." The saint grew silent, awaiting a response.

13. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    Silvia uses confuse
    [​IMG]
    Thomas went further into the woods, somewhere more private. He just needed to get away from it all. It didn't take long for Thomas to find a place he felt he could rest at last. The boy sat on the ground and leaned against the tree. He closed his eyes as he could feel the last of the energy draining from him. "Well it was fun, but I suppose this is what I deserve." Thomas gave a dry laugh as he prepared himself. He was sure no one would miss him anyways when he was gone.

14. CrownMoksha Decimo

Alisa used Blitz on Bee 1

15. al215 Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]

"Wait, you're serious. It's the wrong person?" Well this whole thing was pointless. Almost at least. However, there's something that we can do here. "Yeah, Caleb and I met her. It's a shitshow in there Aias. She's living in awful conditions." The young wizard had a severe look on his face as he recalled the squalid cell that the judge kept the poor girl in, for whatever nefarious purpose. He considered what Aias was saying carefully. If they did this it would mean that they were going to make a huge change to the entire town, but it had to be for the better right? This Judge Turpin character was evil, as evil as they came. He imprisoned a girl and was exceedingly cruel.
    "Alright... I know what you're thinking. And I agree." Dale decided. "Meet up in front of his house, pass the word around. We're going to give him a little surprise. We'll figure out the fine details when we're all together again." He hung up the communications crystal and looked at the promiscuous secretary who apparently had a drinking problem worthy of Edric but with none of the tolerance.
    "Keep the files, I don't need them anymore. Some friends of mine found out what we needed." Dale spoke. "It was nice meeting you, another time I'd have stopped for more drinking with you. However for now, looks like we have a judge to visit." I think I'm saved. The way this was going she was going to coax me into a hotel room or bedroom, or maybe even an alleyway. I can't tell how this woman might like it.

16. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]
    Aias did as Dale had asked him and called each of the people who had come on the mission with them, which consisted mainly of people I cannot be bothered to remember because basically the only leader who has done **** all this mission was Aias, and that was saying something. One by one, he called them and instructed them to meet outside the judge's house. He informed them of the situation and the gist of what they were planning on doing. The details on exactly how they were going to go about rescuing the girl had yet to be decided, but he had a plan. If Dale would let him handle it, then he could likely not only get the girl out of her prison, but probably change this entire town for the better. In the best case scenario, even change the judge.

Outside the judge's house, he saw Dale, as they were the first two there. "I must ask a favor of you." He said to Dale. "When we go in to get her, in the event we're caught by the judge, i ask that you don't say a word. Let me handle it. I may well be able to change this situation into the most favorable outcome possible if it goes right." This town was one of faith, he couldn't deny. A divine intervention would do well to set such a town on the right path.

17. Vladek515 Hollow Bastion Committee

[​IMG]
    Conrad shook the 16 year old's hand though he swore the bloke looked a lot older than 16 but hey who was he to argue. "Likewise, Doon" He said as he walked with him to their first destination. The others had already left and were probably making a lot more speed but hey. "Well while Zephyros undoubtedly wants something in return for his help, I don't. As for my magics, I specialised in three types of magic. One being concealment, now you might think why do you need magic for that, well it allows me to stand in front of you without being seen. Here take a look." Conrad said as he cast concealment on himself disappearing completely for several moments he dispelled it's effect reappearing again. "The other two are Heavenly body which is used for fighting and has a few utility spells but mainly destructive effects, lastly there is Dark Écriture, which is more of a means to an end giving me the ability to dictate rules in a place. And make up magicly enforced contracts." Conrad explained as he walked with the boy. "What has it been like down here all this time and is the situation really that bad that it seems hopeless?"

18. Relatively Sane Gummi Ship Junkie

[​IMG]
    Damian was not encouraged by Zephyros's attempt. He had no wish for loot or treasure, he just wanted to help people. On the other hand, he could find stuff to help with helping. Damian grabbed the staff and looked at it closely "Huh. Nice" he commented. Door number 2 beckoned, and he went and opened it.

19. al215 Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]

"If that's what you want Aias, that's fine by me. After all, you're here to test yourselves. I'm just here to observe and help where I'm needed." Dale replied, walking out of the bar with a casual wave towards the secretary. It was unfortunate that he had to leave her so rudely, but it seemed that it was necessary. "Your magic is suited to this sort of thing as well I believe."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.