Internet Browser

Discussion in 'Technology' started by Amaury, Mar 5, 2012.

?

Used Internet Browser

1. Internet Explorer

9.4%
  2. Mozilla Firefox

32.1%
  3. Google Chrome

52.8%
  4. Other. Please explain.

5.7%
  1. The Twin My, what a strange duet

There needs to be a "more than one" option. I mainly stick to Firefox, it feels the smoothest to me of all the browsers I've ever used. Sometimes I'll blip over to Safari if Firefox is having it's moments, or sometimes I'll try to play games on a certain site and FF's plug-ins don't work on those games. Then, I use IE9 to download any Windows Updates because for whatever reason the update site Microsoft has hates any browser other than IE.

2. WilliamTheWise Hollow Bastion Committee

I use Chrome most of the time, but I love the Ad blocker for Firefox so I'll use that every once in awhile.

3. Void of Self Destiny Islands Resident

I use Google Chrome because i am a Google nut. I like the perks it offers with using Gmail and all of that jazz. I do have to say though, Google+ is really a let down, then again, they sort of got in the market late.

4. VentusRoxas Merlin's Housekeeper

I use chrome for pretty much everything but I do also have internet explorer on my machine if for whatever reason it fails. Because of apple, I have safari on my iPod and iPad.

5. Noroz I Wish Happiness Always Be With You

This this this.

On occasion I use Opera, which is, as far as speed and quality goes, equal to FireFox and Chrome. It is also the only browser with which you can interact with your voice.

6. Saxima [screams geometrically]

Internet Explorer was what I always used, until I went over to my uncle's house and messed around with his Mac, then I decided I liked Safari better, for the more sleek design and easiness of understanding.

A few months ago, Safari started acting silly, and made me very frustrated, that's when I started using Chrome.

7. Luna Lovegood nani panda-kun

Firefox for me. I dislike Safari almost as much as IE; I find it pretty slow and I just don't really like the feel of it.

Firefox personas are lovely. I haven't had any big problems with Firefox for the years that I've been using it, and I'm just so used to the layout of it.

Chrome's not bad; I've only tried it on my family's PC desktop at home and not on my Mac. I didn't really like the layout as much, although I don't know how much different Chrome for Apple works. In any case, I'm weary of using just because it's associated with Google.

8. Xarioth Merlin's Housekeeper

I personally use Google Chrome, and have for over a good year now. I always used IE until I went to my friends house and saw his mom using Firefox. I then proceeded to use that for about a year or so. I have no clue what made me download Chrome, but once I did, I loved it. My IE was never slow because I knew how to go into the settings of it and take the limiter off of it. Google Chrome's design is just better suited for me it seems haha.

9. adamboy7 Traverse Town Homebody

Chrome. The only thing I don't like is that it is all stalkerish and knows all my credit card info and address >.> However from time to time I do use Explorer for its ease of tool bars and plugins. I cant seem to be able to get realplayer downloader to work on chrome for videos and such XP Chrome is fast but stalkerish, Explorer is slow but useful. Meh, chrome a go go. lol

10. Menos Grande Kingdom Keeper

Mozilla.. I've been using using for years and there are many add-ons that I use in it, that made it more and more personal... IE I only use when i need to download Mozila again... and my firefox has IE tab and Chrome tab in some change that i might need them.

11. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

Firefox because it's a lot more stable than Google Chrome and most of the extensions out there support firefox better.

12. miaulement Traverse Town Homebody

I use Google Chrome because it doesn't take up so much memory. I can play MMORPGs while having Chrome up. I couldn't do that with IE or Firefox.

13. Willis Traverse Town Homebody

I love using chrome, but since it is still new compared to firefox and others, it can get a little buggy sometimes. If that happens, i go for firefox. I love all of the add ons of both browsers.

14. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

Wrong.

I had the same things open with chrome as I did firefox and they both took up the exact same memory, or close to it.

15. Technic☆Kitty Hmm

There is a whole list of possibilities why it worked for you and not someone else, mainly being the physical attributes of your computer (memory, disk space, etc.) Things are different for different people.

I use google chrome because:

a. I love google and all it's magical wonders.

2. I like the design, and the attributes that comes with google chrome.

III. It's fairly fast.

I didn't like firefox because of the way things were setup and if you need to know why I don't like IE . . . you've probably never used IE :D

16. Feenie Finny, Fin of the Feenie Fish

I personally use Chrome because I feel it's set out very nicely and is fairly easy to use because of that.
    I also like the speed of it, makes browsing things much less tedious.

17. Krowley Moderator

I use FireFox.
    I'm just used to it and use a bunch off add-ons.

18. Dinny I am Anime ( ⚈้̤͡ ◡ ⚈้̤͡ )

Google Chromie yeahhh

I like it because it's just very neat to me. I like how it looks - it's very sleek.
    Also, it's very easy to use and all the tools are really organized.

19. Jⱥy King's Apprentice

Google Chrome

I downloaded it by accident and i've been with it ever since :P

20. ShibuyaGato Transformation

I've never really downloaded browsers.

Depending on which computer I'm on, I'll just stick to Safari (Mac, iPod, iPad, etc.) or IE (which really isn't that bad for me).