Re:Coded Is Coded the most Important?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Sharkleg, Nov 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sharkleg Merlin's Housekeeper

I was thinking lately, will coded be the most important for helping us figure out what KH3 is going to be like. I am not saying BBS is not important, but BBS, and 358/2 takes place in the past, and Coded takes place after the events in KH2. We all know what will probably happen in 358/2 and BBS, but not as much as Coded. From what we know, BBs will be about Ven Terra and Aqua and how Mickey got the keyblade, what happened to Xehanort, etc. We know that in 358/2 that it talks about Roaxas's like in the Org. But, we barely know what to expect in Coded. All we know is that Jimmy is looking through his journal and finds a line saying, "WE must return to repair their Sorrows(there are many versions of this on the Web)" Then he goes to Mickey because he did not write this line and then the King turns the journal into data, and we see he makes a data Sora. The we know that t it goes through Sora's journey with the King as we see in some pics. The king says that it is time that Sora knows the truth, about what really happened that day. Also from what we see in the movie after KH2, that Sora gets a bottle with the King's seal on it. Is this connected? So I am asking you, do you think Coded will be the most important in finding out what KH3 will be like.

2. rikurep Gummi Ship Junkie

Hmm, i see your point but I don't think that coded would be the most improtant out of all three games. What's funny is that all three share something that happened in the past of Kingdom hearts. BBS is about the keyblade war, 358/2 days tells us a little more on what happened in the Organization before Sora awoke and, Coded tells us what mickey did in kingdom hearts 1 ( I'm guessing) . So I consider all three equally important to what's in store for KH3. If coded was really that important, they'd have it on a better system rather than for mobile.

3. libregkd -

4. Hakurei Reimu Take my hand. And then I'll fly with you right up

Coded mite have some significance towards KH3, but I doubt they will have much. Added with the fact that 1) it's on the cell phone and 2) Nomura came up with the idea when he was drunk, not a lot of ppl mite take it very seriously...

5. Donaut Banned

I don't think it's that important to the series since it is for cell phones instead of an actual gaming console.

6. Sharkleg Merlin's Housekeeper

Hey, I come up with ideas while in the shower. Give the man a break. :yelling:

7. Anderson (☞゚∀゚)☞ You've lost the game.

To be honest, I don't think Coded really goes with the series in any way but a mobile game.

It may refer to some familiar elements, but I doubt it will present any vital information to the series or BBS. :/

8. Crumpet In your shadow, I can shine!

hmmm i thought bbs WAS kh3 - maybe it is maybe not - but maybe i think that coded might help coz its gonna be after kh2

9. Nymph of Destiny Chaser

That's an interesting theory, but I don't really belive it will be the most important. It will probably contribute quite a bit to the plot, yes, but I don't really believe it'd be the most important. However, you never know - since we don't have enough information on it, you just might be right! :)

10. Shadows Of Oblivion Hollow Bastion Committee

Geez, how can anyone think BBS is KH3? 1: It's 10 years before KH1... 2: Nomura said AGES ago that none of these 3 games were KH3, instead that they would lead INTO KH3...

Precisely... Assuming that Coded is the least important JUST because it's on mobiles is stupid...

11. P Banned

Well from what we know, it does seem as if it is the most important towards KH3.

"We must return to free them from their torment" sounds a lot like it will direct Sora on his next quest. Do not underestimate the mobile please.

I think this game may have equal importance as COM, and we know how major that was.

12. key dragon One with the keyblade

Which is not much, right.

13. Fork These violent delights have violent ends

Well IMO every one of the new KH games are important in their own way.
    Both 358/2 Days and BBS will reveal more things about the past (While 358/2 days will help us understand Roxas more, BBS will help us know about Terra and Xehanort's past), and Coded will help for the futur games. Though I doubt it would be anything huge.

14. O R A N G E C is the heavenly option

between an erupting earth and an exploding sky
    I doubt Coded will give us much info for the future of KH. If it was that important, they'd release it for an actual game console rather than just a cell phone. The purpose of this game seems to be primarily people being able to play KH on their cell phone. I doubt there will be any huge events in the plot that give hints to kh3.

15. pentarch_paladin Merlin's Housekeeper

I agree. If Coded turns out to be the most important, I'll hate it because it's the one game of the series that I'll be least likely to ever get due to my lack of a mobile phone.

16. Xuan Traverse Town Homebody

Kingdom Hearts: Coded is the pathway and the bridge to Kingdom Hearts III. I am absolutely certain that Kingdom Hearts: Coded is the only game that will truly clear up mysteries instead of the other two games.

17. Inasuma "pumpkin"

I don't think Coded will take too much of a significant role. I'm sure Square realizes that the U.S. phones aren't fully capable of handling video games that well (at least not most). It'll probably be a simple side-quest type game, with a few footnotes of importance. Which all of us will learn of anyway, since all the KH news gets on KHV at some point. Whether it's bloggers or something else. Now, I'm not saying that it's the least important primarily because it's on the phone. But really, would Square really make a game on the phone the most important? BBS and 358/2 Days are far more important, IMO. Because they actually answer questions and fill a LOT of gaps. Coded is after KH2, which is good. But that doesn't mean it has any significant importance in comparison to the other 2 games, since you can't understand later games without understanding past events in the series.

18. Noise For Love and Justice

well its the game sytle is like a arcade game so the plot is probably the same...atleast im hoping cuz im really not going to be able to play this one T.T

19. Bambii Merlin's Housekeeper

Psh. Yeh, this kinda sucks. I'm not going through the trouble of getting that new phone and w/e for this game, if there is anything relevant in the game hopefully we'll get some cutscenes which I can check out here.

EDIT: Meaning that obviously there has got to be some relevance to this game, but I'm not going through all the trouble to get it.

20. smartguy_05 Traverse Town Homebody

I think all of them are important. It's probably just a matter of putting all the pieces together.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.