Birth by Sleep Is he still there?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Te Deum, Sep 29, 2011.

1. Te Deum Hollow Bastion Committee

When you finish playing as Terra's armor in BBS, and the light created by the X-blade going haywire consumes everything except the armor, does Terra's armor stay on that mesa after Kingdom Hearts stops shining on him?

Would that mean if Sora and Riku find the Keyblade Graveyard and find the right mesa, they would find Terra's armor?

2. Mixt The dude that does the thing

It isn't a cutscene I put up since I still can't beat him to get the whole thing, but in KH2:FM you do fight him.

[video=youtube;Hqp4Baf15mg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hqp4Baf15mg[/video]

3. Llave Superless Moderator

I would assume so. I think that the light transported all living beings to a new location, so the armor remained. That's also why in KHIIFM, you go to the badlands to fight the segment. So it's plausible to say that it has been there for 10+ years.

4. Te Deum Hollow Bastion Committee

So Sora and Riku just fight him and Terra goes back to the Badlands to go back into his knelt position?

5. Arch Mana Knight

Well the fight itself isn't canon(unless KH3D or KH3 retcon this) but Terra's armor/spirit/will being at the Badlands does seem to be canon since the ending of Terra's story seems to imply that it stays there.

In either case, nothing is really set in stone. I'm personally hoping for a reappearance of Terra's Lingering Sentiment. Unless of course regular old Terra comes back for 3D and/or KH3 with the armor.

6. Mixt The dude that does the thing

Although we can't prove it's cannon until future media references it, I'm inclined to believe it is. Fighting Xemnas in KH1 felt far less cannon to me, but it still was (to the minor confusion of many English fans in KH2)

7. Te Deum Hollow Bastion Committee

There are 7 guests looking at this thread. >.>

Aaaanyway, I'm starting to get the idea that he's going to stay there for good.

And what about Aqua? Is she still alive? I'm not worried about Ven, because there's almost a definite chance that he will be awakened in KH3D.

8. Llave Superless Moderator

You did play BBS, right?

She resides in the Realm of Darkness.

If not 3D, definitely KHIII. I think 3D is just the Mark of Mastery, the saving will come later.

9. Kayate King's Apprentice

Of course Aqua is alive.
    She is in the Realm of Darkness, and actually met Ansem the Wise

Terra's Armour is also still there in the Badlands, although it's unknown if it's canon about his "Spirit" still being in it. FM's aren't always canon.

10. Te Deum Hollow Bastion Committee

Sorry, I haven't played BBS in a while. But I do remember the conversation she had with ATW in the secret movie.

Postpone the saving until KHIII? Nomura wouldn't torture us that much, would he?

11. Llave Superless Moderator

Yes he would. If anything, my theory of KH3D consists of training themselves to a level that they would stand a chance against Xehanort, unlock some sweet new moves, and maybe learn about Xehanort the Apprentice and all the experiments that took place. There may be a chance that things could transition into saving them, but i am fairly confident that it would only be in KHIII that that would actually happen.