Kingdom Hearts II is kairi over-sexed in II

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by khmaniac101, May 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rosey Chaser

its so true..................... Sora acts like an idiot XD

2. esakrreh Destiny Islands Resident

If the main character is cheerful and "naive" to the point of one suspecting that he's mentally damaged, it's not a good thing. If he acts the same in KH3 and he's 16, I'm going to be pissed. He's too old for this s***. His vocabulary is that of a ten-year-old's, as is his personality. This is not a HERO. This is the annoying kid that is constantly popping up and bothering you (i.e Marlene in FF7). That's right. Sora is the equivalent of Marlene, maybe Denzel in AC, not a protagonist. On top of it all, what drug induced the producers to hire the "I see dead people" kid to do his voice? Cloud at least realizes what he's up against. So, he mopes that he let Aerith die for too long. Well, here's what would happen if Sora was in Cloud's situation and let Aerith die. He would watch her get killed, take exactly 1 hour to realize that she was actually dead, cry like a sissy, then Donald and Goofy would say something incredibly stupid to him, they would laugh, and he would completely forget that Aerith ever died and who she was.

BTW: I aplogoize, this has nothing to do with the topic.

3. PuffinBoy415 Twilight Town Denizen

I have to say that she is different than most other FF games in the fact that she does NOTHING good at all in the game. She's almost as bad as Ashley Gram in RE4. So they need to sex her up a bit to make her appealing now that she's totally worthless and only tied into the plot line with a cave drawing.

4. Bakateer Moogle Assistant

Yeah maybe Sora did come across as cheerful one too many times , but like people say , what can you expect from a game mixed with Disney?

5. Alice Banned

THIS STATEMENT IS MADE OF WIN AND GOD X3

Also: I think my exclusiveness is in danger. D: Someone else here knows how to put flash into sigs >.>

6. gothsora47 Merlin's Housekeeper

um yeah, there is something called IT'S A FREAKING VIDEOGAME!!!!!! who freaking cares what Kairi looks like, you are treating it like it's a crime, if they want Kairi to look more mature than go ahead, don't freaking be ******s and complain, just enjoy the game >_<

7. DogBoyX King's Apprentice

in a Smash Bros brand box Obsession: Death N
    okay...
    but to solve all this: Square did the designs so it is not Disney's doing and is not a leap for Square.

8. Shadow Banned

Look, all the 13-16 year old girls in my school have bigger breasts and put out WAY more than Kairi, to me, she is still immature, beautiful, but immature.

9. Alice Banned

.....Wait what? 'Put out'? Oh lawd, is that referring to what I think it is?

10. Laurence_Fox Chaser

Sora kind of reminds of Tidus in a way. Not sure that's a good thing. But at least Tidus had a vocabularly that didn't lead one to think he was about eight years younger than he is.

Unlike Sora.

But back on topic:
    Maybe I'm a bit oblivious to the world of 'tweens' but yes I think she's oversexed. Both her and Namine need some pants...ASAP.

11. Daydreamer

Actually, I thought Sora and Kairi looked a little to young for their age in KH1.

Wouldn't you think that if they're bodies didn't mature a lot over a year, the fans would be disappointed?

12. esakrreh Destiny Islands Resident

Sora and Kairi did look to young for their supposed ages in KH1, but not for their personalities. In the second one... nah, she's 15. So Square went a little over the top, so what. In addition, the whole "too into each other" thing is ridiculous. It was actually a little strange to me that Sora not only didn't have the self-assurance to kiss Kairi, but didn't even think about it (Also, in FF7 you have to option to have Cloud kiss Tifa. Another thing Cloud beats Sora at).

13. venster You never heard of me, but I pop in time to time

Sure, she had a short skirt, but Kairi wasnt "over-sexed." She looked like another pretty 15 year old girl.

14. Axel Dance of Flames Merlin's Housekeeper

As much as I like brooding, pissed off characters, I just cant imagine Sora that way, at the end of the day it is a kids game my 11 year old cousin plays it I think she wouldn't understand the premise if Sora became a Squall/Cloud, as much I love them, It just wouldn't really fit, but then again, I'm more of a Riku fan, hes more of the protaganist I would want too see in a KH3, has a dark side and can speak properly for his age. I personally enjoyed Sora's voice, they were trying to come across a care-free happy kid and Haley pulled it off.
    He's alot better than the 22 year old sounding Japanese voice actor.

BACK ON TOPIC:
    Kairi looks too young for a 14 year old in KH1, she giggles way too much, she has the height of a 9 year old so when KH2 came out it was a huge leap cause they realised she is 15. But i think her shool uniform skirt is way too short =/

15. Peyton Goddess Of Love ♥

I think it is okay. Finally she looks like the age she really is and her new outfit looks cool. And with the Sora thing. Square & Disney & Nomura made them so they should care that much for each other. And I think that is a good thing (: .

16. Jordz Destiny Islands Resident

I reckon Kairi looks cool in this game, she's beautiful, skinny and got awesome clothes. The only thing that annoyes me is that I dont look like that GRRRRR.

But the japanese people draw girls with short skirts, good sized boobs, really skinny and fawless!

It's not like they're gonna make sora and kairi 'sexually attached' to the point that they're in bed together i mean they're 15 for god sakes!!!
    It's basically like she wants to ask him out but doesn't have the guts..... they're boyfriend and grilfriend ALMOST

17. rixxan Moogle Assistant

ty tidus is a winey ***** who wines about everything plus he has a fukin butter knife oooooooso scaryy

well it was 1 of 2 things the characters look like disney and act coool or the other way ...yaa the other way

HEEEES A WHINEY BICH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

18. >Keyblader< Traverse Town Homebody

Kairi and Sora both looked much worse in KH1. They looked like they were 8 year olds or something.......

Back to topic: I don't think Kairi is over-sexed because she looks just fine to me. For people's opinion of her clothes, that's just the way japanese like to design their characters. Heck, even japanese girls who come to my school for student exchange program wear short skirts like kairi.

19. Antidote Façade

Umm.. You DO know that oversexed means someone who's having or showing an excessive sexual appetite or interest in sex, right? >_>

Your thread is titled incorrectly. She shows feelings towards Sora, but they're not sexual =/

20. esakrreh Destiny Islands Resident

1. Miyu Irino does NOT sound 22.

2. He is about Osment's age

3. He is much more talented than Osment. I actually like Sora in CoM. In KH1 and 2 (especially 1), Osment is stroke-inducing.

In addition, Sora doesn't have to be brooding and pissed off. He should be like Nakaki in FF7. Nakaki is 15-16, and while it points out that he is really smart and mature for his age, why can't Sora be the same? Nakaki is not a dark character, he's smart and determined, but he doesn't cuss, and he isn't intensely demented or violent like Vincent (though I like Vincent). Most of all, Nakaki doesn't brood like Cloud, Squall or Vincent. He'd be the perfect protagonist for Kingdom Hearts, actually (if he wasn't a wolf and wasn't a central character in FF7).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.