Kingdom Hearts II is kairi over-sexed in II

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by khmaniac101, May 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DogBoyX King's Apprentice

in a Smash Bros brand box Obsession: Death N
    Exactly.
    Square Enix Character Designs = Short skirts
    Disney Character Designs = *shudders*

They were all acting more their age in KH2, just look at the way Riku acts in II compared to 1

2. .Kairi. Kingdom Keeper

the first time i saw kairi and sora in kh1 i thought they were 10. the voices didnt match the ages too well- i know 12 year old boys with deeper voices than sora had in kh1, and he was 14. in kh2 sora is happy too much- compare him to riku when he was 15...

i think kairi looks fine in kh2, square made a big improvement on her.

3. Inasuma "pumpkin"

She goes to a college look because that's how many normal people transition--from a really young, kiddy person--to a really older looking adult. Maybe not very old, but old enough to notice they changed. And of course she's interested in Sora--he's been gone for a year!

I'm sure if you loved a guy and he left for a year, putting his like at stake, you'd be pretty damn worried about him as well, am I right?

=\

4. Axel Dance of Flames Merlin's Housekeeper

But you saying hes far more talented is your opinion , its not fact, I dont like it, he sounds horrible, thats MY opinon and your opinon is very different.

You completely missed my point I was trying to come across as similar as it is too Final Fantasy its not, its meant to be bit slightly more innocent. Sora annoys me sure but thats why I prefer Riku. Nanaki, made me BORED, after playing FF7 once through I never wasted my time with him. I found more useful words coming from Barrett. I'd think I re-sale my KH if such a snore-inducing character was the protaganist. Thats why Im glad he didnt have too much screentime in AC. I find Sora alot like Zidane from FF9 except for being a ladies man, he grows up, he learns he becomes deeper, unfortunately Sora is only 15. Yeah I like my characters dark, but I dont think every character should be so similar, Sora is unque even if its cause hes constantly happy.

5. esakrreh Destiny Islands Resident

...That's it. I don't even care anymore. Nakaki is a great character. He's smart and tough, but he's also a nice guy. He's probably the best male character in FF7, and tied for the best character in FF7 (the other being Tifa). Sora is an annoying little dip****. There. I said it. That's what I think.

6. kitty_mckechnie I want to hug you like big fuzzy Siberian bear!

I see nothing wrong with the way Kairi is. I think she looks a lot better in KH2 than in KH.

7. Crispers Beep Boop

wow ppl r still going on about this -__-;;;;

8. Rey Alejandro Destiny Islands Resident

All right, i'll say it right now: I HATE KINGDOM HEARTS!!! ALL THE CHARACTERS SUCK(except for riku and axel), THE STORY SUX, AND THE ONLY GOOD THNG ABOUT IT IS THE GAMEPLAY!!!! Kairi plays no important part in the story at all, Sora is a P*ssy little S***, Mickey is too important to the story, and Donald and Goofy are useless in fights except for healing and limits. I hate Roxas with a deep sense of... hatred, but he would be a better Main hero than Sora. He is dark enough, he is a constant dualwielder, and he has no love intrests to distract him(and don't give me your Namine crap, she sux worse than Kairi, plus Roxas forgot all about her after he got his memory back.) Also, how about Riku? Why not just let him be? He would be better off as the outcast type. And Kairi being Oversexed? How about we just kill her off like we did to Aerith? Nobody would miss her. She shouldn't be in the game. If I was there, I would take the Kingdom Key and Stab her through those oversized boobs of hers.

9. xekushi Gummi Ship Junkie

Geez, a lot of you sure hate the characters so why even play the game?

10. .Kairi. Kingdom Keeper

saying that you want to kill a character is kind of extreme. if you dont like the game or characters why do you play it?

11. Daenerys Targaryen ok

She is fine..Sora and her haven't seen each other in awhile

12. Toshi Banned

Kairi sure is pretty, what did you expect from a video game, from a Disney video game, from a SE-Disney video game? Have you ever seen ugly female protagonists in games? She's nice. I bet if she was real, some people wouldn't even bother looking at her... ;)
    And about the feelings, they're perfect. It's what's needed for a 11 year-old kid to know that they like each other, and it is what is needed for a 20 year old person to know that's they love each other.
    And Sora is nothing more than a child, what did you expect, having the personality the player you control in SH4 has?

13. Chad Thundercucc The dharma of valvu; the dream of a clatoris

DawnedDusk is right. In fact, I see it as an improvement, because in some cutscenes in KH1, you could see up Kairi's skirt. XD

14. esakrreh Destiny Islands Resident

*sigh* NO! That's not what anyone is trying to say at all! If I say that he should be a little bit smarter and more like Cloud, everybody automatically goes into all of this "that would be too dark/what did you expect, Master Chief?" bull****. I, FOR ONE, DO NOT WANT A ******ED MAIN CHARACTER! And I agree, Kairi is pretty useless and pointless in KH2. If I was Sora I would've gone after Tifa anyway...

15. Toshi Banned

Kairi is not useless at all in KH2 or KH1; If she wasn't there then there wouldn't be storyline, 3/4 of the story is out is she goes out.
    And when Sora smiles or says something funny then that proves he's got guts. If I were in his place I wouldn't even be able to speak, with all these weird things going on. It's his personality, and it's not bad that he's happy or smiles with his two friends whenever he beats a boss or finds a clue to continue his path to save his friends. I might have been a little too harsh when I said about SH4, but these things are supposed to make you smile.

16. venster You never heard of me, but I pop in time to time

O_O why do you even play the game? Why are you even on KH-vids?

17. esakrreh Destiny Islands Resident

The closest thing Sora did to making me laugh was when I was giggling uncontrollably, frothing from the mouth as I had a stroke after he said: "That's not true!" after XH said: "Darkness is the heart's true essence". That line was so horribly delivered...

The reason why Sora handles all this so well? HE'S ******ED!

18. Toshi Banned

So, you think Riku would fit more with Donald and Goofy?

19. Tpk123898 Twilight Town Denizen

Yeah they defenetly odeed on kairi I mean she looks so different now I could just...never mind but they really over did it with kairi and how she changed like that

20. Roxas is Hot I'd lick his Sea Salt stick anytime. ♥

Awwz, don't diss Roxas like that... ;.;

Anywho, I think Kairi looked okay..it shows she's maturing..for once.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.