Kingdom Hearts II is kairi over-sexed in II

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by khmaniac101, May 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rosey Chaser

Ya. Roxas is the bomb. X). ANd i think Kairi looks fine in KH2. Theo only part I find wierd is that she matured that fast in like a year:eek:

2. beth higdon Traverse Town Homebody

First off i love all the kh characters. I think Kiari and Namnie look fine. but i am surprised that no one said any thing about Namnie's dress. I mean its nothing but a slip. and hanging around all those guys from the Org. I'm surprised no one jumped her. but it is a cute dress. i like it.

P.S. the reason Sora acts so cheerful all the time is because Roxas , his other half, has his deeper, sadder part of his personalty.

3. khmaniac101 Traverse Town Homebody

well its just that she was a symbol of purity(she was a princess) and they gave her a highly revealing costume, and to counter the sora more interested in her than her in him (newsflash girls) DUHHHHH guys are constantly thinking about girls no matter what the situation if you would go into sora mind when he meets kairi in her new clothes for the first time, (realisticly) you'd hear him thinking "OMG she's actually hot"

well if you hate the game soo much why do you post on a forum about it

4. Sanda Kingdom Keeper

Quoted for the truth.
    The only way Kairi is oversexed is in the render shots that are upskirts that some loser on 4chan actually thought of capping. And that doesnt even really count for the actual gameplay anyway...

I love Kairi. She isnt whore-y at all IMHO, I mean I guess like people think so because her outfit is short but youve gotta realize how disproportional her legs are so its not like it actually comes up THAT high. Ditto to Namine...

5. Rey Alejandro Destiny Islands Resident

Because, 1:It's fun, 2, It has Final Fantasy characters in it and FF rocks, 3, I was a Disney addict and still follow what it does, and four, My friends think that they're all better than me at it and I have to prove them wrong. I have a superiority complex.

All right, I joined because I like to voice my opinions. Also, my brother said all that stuff. Also, All that stuff isn't true for me, except for the Roxas part. I really hate him. Maybe it's because I need to stand out from all my friends, who think he is the best thing since sliced bread. That's also why i think KH:CoM is great.

All right, sorry for multipost, but COME ON!!! I Really don't like Roxas. Okay? I think he is a pathetic excuse for a nobody. That, and i'm tired of hearing people say"oh, roxas is so great, he could kill anyone. I just want to f*** him. He could definitely pwn axel, or riku, or xemnas, or whoever." It's really getting on my NERVES!!!

6. zexionXienzo6 Traverse Town Homebody

I don't care about Kairi... she could run around naked durring the game and I wouldn't give a crap.

7. Actually, I kind of agree with you. He's way too overhyped and overrated. Yeah, his fate was a little sad, but in honesty, I didn't care much for his character. He was interesting for what he was.

Though, I'm tired of people saying (I think noobs, probably) that he's powerful cause he dual wields. Well, whoop-dee-do. Sora does too (and I thought it was obvious when he didn't drive in the Xemnas fight). And he doesn't need to drive honestly, and it is proven in the semi-new Nomura interview. Sora's usual fighting style, unlike Roxas, isn't dual wielding anyway.

Just giving my own 2 cents.

8. DarknessKingdom The Kingpin of the TV

Guys...we're talking about Kairi. Not Roxas. If you want to rant about your hatred for Roxas, do it in a different topic.

Now, I personally don't think that Kairi was made over-sexed in KH II. I mean, she is reaching that stage in her life where she is more independant and this is prolly the side of Kairi that we didn't see in KH I. I mean, most of us seemed to think that Kairi was just one of those innocent looking girls but we have to face facts.

Characters have to change sometime cause otherwise, they wouldn't be interesting. For example, Riku seemed to be very confident in his own abilities and etc. As time goes by, the player is revealed how vunerable he really is emotionally. If he was the same in KH I and KH II, I wouldn't like him at all.

Back to Kairi. It has certainly been awhile since Kingdom Hearts I was released. Since then, alot of the players who played the game when it first came out, have grown up (maybe not alot and maybe not at all but some have). Sides, I think some girls in their teenager years can relate to Kairi in the way she dresses.

There's my two cents...if it made any sense.

9. [s y n n e ] Twilight Town Denizen

well, kairi isn't my favorite...but...

she looks WAY better in Two than in One. LOL She had such a...disproportional head in one =O She looks SO much prettier in two =]

And, I think her and Sora are into each other pretty equally. ((>.> i'd never imagine I say that! ::is a yaoi fan::)) I don't know who is more into who but - from my stading - its goes both ways - pretty mutual.

10. rixxan Moogle Assistant

ooooooooookkkkkkkk ......

11. DogBoyX King's Apprentice

in a Smash Bros brand box Obsession: Death N
    okay. why are we still talking about this?

12. esakrreh Destiny Islands Resident

I get what you're saying, DarknessKingdom, but at the same time, Sora hasn't changed IN THE SLIGHTEST. And I have a very large problem with that. However, in Chain of Memories, he's a different person. He's really nothing like KH1 or KH2 Sora. And that's a really good thing. I actually like him in CoM. There are rumors that he'll remember the stuff in CoM, that plus most likely being a year older might make him change a bit... but I don't know...

13. .Kairi. Kingdom Keeper

i think sora actually showed emotions other than happiness in CoM.

14. Heart of Dreams Merlin's Housekeeper

Hm well i think Kairi was alright in her character, she's grown up a bit more from the first game.

The only thing i wasn't happy about was her clothes

Yes i love the style of the dress, but that skirt was far too short, and she's meant to be fighting in that?

A side from that, i like Kairi's character in the game along with all the others ^_^

15. esakrreh Destiny Islands Resident

Exactly. In addition, Chain of Memories' plot is much better than the other two's. The only reason why anyone says otherwise is 1. It's in text, so either they're stupid and just don't like the plot solely for the reason that it's in text, or 2. They cannot properly convey the voices in their minds. In addition, the Re: Chain of Memories cutscenes are great, and to those idiots who say it sucks because Donald, Goofy, and Jiminy are "creepy", and Sora sounds "in his 20's", STFU!

16. Toshi Banned

He did show emotions other than happiness only because he didn't have something to be happy about, his memories were gone.

17. .Kairi. Kingdom Keeper

thats true. but losing his memories made him seem more realistic since he showed other emotions. then in kh2 he was happy too much.

anyways i thought this thread was about kairi in kh2. there should be a different thread for sora.

18. rissa7299 Moogle Assistant

I agree! normal 15 year olds wear short skirts, and dress somewat like Kairi. In some ways, even worse! But I believe that what she looks like in KH2 isnt such a big deal!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.