Kingdom Hearts II Is 'nobody' really a fitting name?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Dravoo, Aug 22, 2017.

?

Yay or Nay

1. Yay

80.0%
  2. Nay

20.0%
  3. I got my own opinion (post what)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Dravoo Traverse Town Homebody

(I'll add a poll for this one for fun)

2. Zgermanguy Destiny Islands Resident

Well I mean its to late to change it now so... but I agree remnants sounds better but remember they were given this name by others not by themself what I mean is how others perceive you must not be what you actually are and my guess is that exactly the point as you said

"We see this in the humanoid nobodies of the organization throughout the series. (since they have the most screen time) Several express fear, anger, enjoyment, and sadness despite most of them believing Xemnas’ lies."

they take this name and thats who they believe they are and there is nothing they can do about it, because thats what they have been told

3. Dravoo Traverse Town Homebody

Very true. I can understand the concept of Xemnas lying to them, it's just from a meta standpoint that I'm a bit confused. If that makes sense.

Speaking of in-game though, the truth would be more or less out in the open no? If Sora tells nobodies they can be people then would they even listen to Xemnas?

Edit. Just realized I had voters, yaaaayy~ :D

Last edited: Aug 23, 2017
  4. Zgermanguy Destiny Islands Resident

on a happy note Axel and the others slowly discover that they have been lied to on their own. I am not sure If the nobodies would even listen to sora as he is a stranger and Xemnas is kind of their "daddy"

5. Dravoo Traverse Town Homebody

"Daddy"? Let's...never call him that again. xD
    True they might not on the initial but what if they saw Lea or Roxas? The nobodies would've known if their bosses such as Lea were dead, to see him alive and human would spark something.

Unlike heartless, nobodies can reason. They don't just blindly follow. Unless KH3 changes that.