Kingdom Hearts II Is sora straight?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by --kairi--, Nov 7, 2006.

?

Is sora straight?

1. Of course he is!

72.2%
  2. em..i dont think so...

27.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cherrybomb123 Merlin's Housekeeper

sora is straight because if you remember he was practically on his knees begging at saix to take him to kairi

2. keyblade13 Merlin's Housekeeper

Straight simple as that

3. Yuffie ♥ Merlin's Housekeeper

1. It depends on how you look at him.

2. It depends on your own tastes.

3. It depends on what fangirl/boy your asking.

Soooo, Sora's sexuality is basically what you, yourself, make it. *shrug*

4. no-reality_allowed ¢ℓαιяνσуαηт ℓσνєкιℓℓ

no...........i have enough evidence to prove my point.......the part when he learns that ansem was actually riku -__-

5. Alex C: Kingdom Keeper

I personally do not think Sora is gay because well he was more suprised to see Riku because (as others have said) he was trapped in darkness and Sora did not know if he was alive or dead, plus he knew that Kairi was safe in Destiny Islands and promised they would meet agian, so for her he had nothing to worry about.

6. roxasloverdarius Destiny Islands Resident

Like so many including me say, HE'S STRAIGHT FOR GODS SAKE!!!!!! People need to understand that Sora and Riku are just best buds, now Kairi and Sora are boyfriend and girlfriend in my opinion, but, like I've said WHY WOULD DISNEY PUT GAY PEOPLE IN THERE GAMES!!!!! I personaly think that Sora is being mis-judged by alot of people. I mean people, Sora and Riku have been best friends since they we're how young? Think about hom much your best friend would mean to you. Kairi on the other hand has a secial bond between her and Sora. Sora was just worried about Riku but he had nothing to worry about with Kairi beacause he knew where she was and how she was. Now my opinion is SORA IS STRAIGHT!!!!!!!!!

Mind the spelling please. Sorry that I'm so bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:(

7. venster You never heard of me, but I pop in time to time

Practically eveyone said the reasons why Sora is straight, so I'm not going to repeat them all. Bottom line, Sora is STRAIGHT!!! Sure he's childish... but not gay.

8. DarknessKingdom The Kingpin of the TV

I'm continue from what eastercat.

Sora is STRAIGHT!!! Ok, he's childish, he can be really stupid, clueless, have no clue on the meaning of sense, dosent know how to exactly say his feelings to girls and had a really bad wardrobe in his first adventure...

...but he's not gay.

9. ichi_sora Merlin's Housekeeper

im a giant yaoi fan so i gotta go with gay.

dont ask :p

10. kairi8424 Merlin's Housekeeper

of course hes straight

11. John Clay Rice Hollow Bastion Committee

I bet he was all like "She has boobs and they're hot." LOL seriouslly though he's straight. I'm not a big Riku fan and I don't hate him but he's not gay either.

12. Stardust Chaser

Sora is one straight idiot.

Honestly, sometimes I think you RikuxSora fans have never played Chain of Memories.

[SPOILER WARNING FOR KH1/2/COM]
    - At the beginning of the game, Sora draws the paopu fruit for Kairi.
    - It says in Jiminy's Journal, that, QUOTE: "Kairi's deep feeling for Sora restored him." KAIRI brought him back to the light. NOT Riku.
    - Also at the beginning of KH1, Kairi says, "Sora, let's take the raft and go! Just the two of us!" Though she says she was just kidding, she may not have been, you know.
    - Sora had ALREADY cried about Kairi. In the Land of Dragons, when he sees Mulan and Shang together, he starts crying. Why? Because he misses Kairi.
    - He's constantly picturing her dancing with him, and seeing visions of her in KH1, and blushing about her, and...Geez. He's quite the sap.
    - If I remember correctly, he DID sacrifice his heart to save her. You have to admit, he wouldn't do that for just anyone.
    - Kairi starts crying when she finds his drawing, and draws one for him as well.
    - I don't know about you, but if I was in the middle of an apology and this person just runs up and HUGS me, I would be in a state of shock, not cry. Common sense.
    - In Chain of Memories, it is stated repeatedly that 'Kairi is the most special person to Sora' and that 'Kairi is his light.' Oh, and on Destiny Islands, everytime people said stuff like, "Oh, you want to be ALONE with HER, don't you?" "How are you going to take care of HER if you act like that?" They really meant Kairi, but Sora and his twisted memories thought Namine.
    - At the end of KH2, he keeps his promise of giving her back the charm.
    - When he finds her drawing in the secret place, he grins like the idiot he is. You can't deny that.
    [/SPOILER]

There are even more I can think of, but I don't want to go too far...You get the picture, ne?

13. KnightMysterio Destiny Islands Resident

While Disney is not anti-gay in the slightest, Sora, Riku, and Organization XIII are straight. None of them are gay, not even Marluxia.

Although with the guys she hangs around with, Larxene probably WISHES she was gay, LoL. :P

Axel, at best, probably views Roxas as his little brother.

14. rikurep Gummi Ship Junkie

he hopped around with disney characters

15. xekushi Gummi Ship Junkie

Riku is Sora's best friend, as to say he is closer to Riku then he is to Kairi. BUT this is in a non- sexual way. The reason he was so supprised when Kairi hugged him, is that as you should know that Sora is very innocent(like the mind of a child). He also knew that Kairi was safe after the events of KH1.

Riku on the other hand, Sora has been searching for him since the beginning of KH1, so when finally finding Riku in TWTNW, He just wanted Riku to come back.

16. rikurep Gummi Ship Junkie

Mar is totally gay

j/k flowers are MANLY:mad:

17. KnightMysterio Destiny Islands Resident

Someone can be effeminate without being gay. Just look at Vega from Street Fighter or Benimaru Nikaido from King of Fighters.

Hell, at one time ZANGIEF was believed to be gay.

18. rikurep Gummi Ship Junkie

i said i was kidding, mar is awsome,...............man don't get mad

19. KnightMysterio Destiny Islands Resident

I'm sorry if I came off as mad, I was simply pointing something out. The Zangief reference was meant to be funny.

Honestly, the only thing that can get me mad on this forum is the Kairi/Namine bashing...

20. Shuhbooty moon child

nope! soraXriku forever!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.