Kingdom Hearts II Is the Ultima Weapon really worth the trouble????

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by SonGoku, Oct 31, 2011.

1. Cherry Berry Chaser

It's worth it... If you want to go for an easier win, that is. And also for contributing unlocking the secret ending too, if you're on either normal or hard mode.

2. NightCrisis Twilight Town Denizen

I don't think the Ultima weapon's that powerful to me. :| I think Oblivion and Oathkeeper are more powerful compared to that. I mean--you can't get the Ultima keyblade in other KH games--like 358/2 Days for instance.

3. mindwarper11 Moogle Assistant

It's worth it, like others have said you really don't NEED anything but the kingdom key to beat this game (unless your doing khfm+ on critical...lol...so hate the low hp...especially since the enemies do so much more damage....and did they HAVE to remove dodge roll from the first KH? REALLY? lol...)

4. Airi Ban King's Apprentice

It's fun to get it and worth it. You definitely don't need it but I feel it adds to the game.

5. Technic☆Kitty Hmm

For the spirit of gaming, yes it is worth getting the Ultima weapon. It doesn't serve any real value, i'd use another keyblade anyway. But for the purpose of truly "Beating the game" it's nice to get it. As with any game, you want to get everything you can to get that feeling of accomplishment. I personally don't like the design of the Ultima weapon, i'd rather use oblivion. If you can get it, get it.

6. Sara Tea Drinker

I'm eh..... About getting the Ultima Weapon. The items to get it is headache inducing and though the weapon is strong, it's not spectacular. I did it once, but I don't feel inclined doing it again because all of the requirements you have to do to get it.

7. Vagineer Hollow Bastion Committee

Kind of depends actually, if you use magic all the time and if you want to beat the game with 100% completion, then yes, it's worth it. Although it will take a while to get one of every material just to get the final Orichalcum+...